What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I guess you are not aware of the ground reality. Peaceful protests ONLY work where little morality is still left. Yahan per danda chalta hai, jiska bara hou ga wohi jetay ga.

In the end, you wouldn't have a roof to sit under. This danda can win you today only. Look at bigger prospects. Try to look in far future and further ahead.

Sorry will only take part if people truly gonna being revolution.

Don't want to sacrifice in vain like 25th March etc.

This makes me think if PDF members in their cities etc can meet and protest together?

Bhai albata nanga hone na hone ki koi guarantee nahi.

But khair hai, hona honga tou mil ker honge... #United!

BTW those in uniform have become naked forever without even being unclothed.

Why are PTI protesters carrying batoon? Seriously what's with the vandalism?

This is not the change anyone wants. Anyone who destroys public property should be prosecuted.

I guess the core commanders wealth technically is public property because after all, everything these harami generals have is from the backs of common Pakistanis.

The PDM crooks want chaos and mayhem to impose emergency and postpone the elections, Nawaz appointed Asim working on this plan.

The rest of the Fauj simply obeys his orders.

In the end, you wouldn't have a roof to sit under. This danda can win you today only. Look at bigger prospects. Try to look in far future and further ahead.
PTI is full of myopic vision. People think once they've ransacked stuff, things will get right. Delusional bunch.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom