What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anybody with a functional brain can make a legal guess.
Well, You must have heard TR wife talking with Bandials Sassooma don't need to post that audio again.
Nevertheless, TR is a known crook since his PPP years. Symphoned 50 crores to build a road under the people works program in the early 90s as a little example(never got built).
Have family connections with him, begged us to join PPP with a lot of incentives and perks(we refused). Eventually, he lost miserably in the elections as his reputation was very bad.

The kid who showed finger to the awam was corp commander son. Play stupid games, you will definitely get a prize. They still don’t realize how much anger and frustration is built up in awam. Still people are not turning into mobs; they are still protesting , I truly fear if any misadventure is planned, anyone and everyone with links to army will be in danger.

The kid who showed finger to the awam was corp commander son. Play stupid games, you will definitely get a prize. They still don’t realize how much anger and frustration is built up in awam. Still people are not turning into mobs; they are still protesting , I truly fear if any misadventure is planned, anyone and everyone with links to army will be in danger.
That was a different house. That little turd was not the CCs son.

for me it looks like he is not someone as he is being projected. Maybe i am wrong. but seems like a composed, calm guy who might not have anything to do with the actions condducted by establishment for the past year. he might belong to the other camp!

Imposition of emergency Requires Presidential consent which Dr Alvi will not be giving.
you positive on that? Then why are they even considering this? there must be another way!

So IK is granted bail in alqadar trust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for me it looks like he is not someone as he is being projected. Maybe i am wrong. but seems like a composed, calm guy who might not have anything to do with the actions condducted by establishment for the past year. he might belong to the other camp!

you positive on that? Then why are they even considering this? there must be another way!

So IK is granted bail in alqadar trust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes I M positive about this. This is nothing more than a shurli from PDM.

Fv64N44WIAgibHo

court given IK two week bail.

what next, why is Punjab Police waiting outside.

are thyey going to arrest against another FIR being filed somewhere in their dreams?

IK must leave for Lahore, he has a lot to do now.

a speech first which is anxiously being waited by people.

Those who pick up arms against the state for political reasons are terrorists whereas those who are hunted by the state for political reasons are victims.
I had the impression that you might be a reasonable person but I was so wrong - I know too much of an ask from N-league. Btw Keep rolling your eyes, you might eventually find a brain.

I had the impression that you might be a reasonable person but I was so wrong - I know too much of an ask from N-league. Btw Keep rolling your eyes, you might eventually find a brain.
There is no brain to be found... so it will never happen, no matter how much he rolls those useless eyes .

Back
Top Bottom