What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
extreme disgrace ...

What's happening there? I can only understand the woman screaming, ye kya kar rahi hay ap log. What's happening to the elderly woman?

Last edited:
What's happening there? I can only understand the woman screaming, ya kya kar rahi hay ap log. What's happening to the elderly woman?
manhandled the elderly woman, nothing along those lines you were insinuating

That why they removed the older lady out of home

That is what also happens in War time when there are no men around Animals become Animals
bro ffs stop lol, chill

Punjab police is 85% Gangsters , who live on State payroll and also on Private payroll of
Nawaz Sharif Gangsters

They are trained in Local Villages where they live off Nawaz Sharif Gang's handouts and then gradually get mixed into Local Police force

Now his influence has spread all the way to Islamabad police

These Criminals are not "Muhafiz" they are the Criminal Blood from Heera Mandi

The same model is implemented in Sindh where Bilawal /Zardari run a Private Police Force in Province

Majority of Pakistani Local News paper are filled with Stories of Rape and Torture of Women by unknown gangsters in Villages or Landlords

In Pakistan you need to carry a Self Defense Weapon "All Time"
  • Don't depend on Police or Traffic Police or Hawaldar or bullshit

Learn to Protect your own Family !

• In Free Society anyone enters your home with wrong Intent is "SHOT" for intruding

Last edited:
He's not happy

This lal topi guy is still around? I think I knew about him at least 10/12 years back. Good to see he is still around. :lol:

manhandled the elderly woman, nothing along those lines you were insinuating

bro ffs stop lol, chill

What's the point of manhandling an elderly woman. And why would they close the curtain if they were not doing anything untoward?

Last edited:
I know this family .. u know what.. this is an ARMY family including star generals .. in the past.. many from this family fought the 1965 war as well.. the general who killed in terror attack rawalpind westridge years back was also belongs to this family..

Basically, this family was protesting and they've been picked up.

There is a reason that rat can't find a good husband and settle down after having her bund ripped apart countless times.
her major credit is sixth sense girl buying ring. bravo. bhuddi khajoor.

Sahir Shamshad is the only non-Punjabi in the mix, will be sidelined in no time, has no ethnic base to fall back on. Good thing he's staying out of it.
despite his dark complexion, I believe he is from chakwal area. looks can be deceiving.

Learn to Protect your own Family !

• In Free Society anyone enters your home with wrong Intent is "SHOT" for intruding

Not really. Only in some states in America, but not all, will you get away with shooting an intruder. They say if you shoot him make sure he’s dead, otherwise he’ll sue you.

In Canada you’ll probably end up in jail if you shoot a robber who has broken into your house. A few years ago it was in the news that a guy had rigged his safe with an electric shock. A thief got shocked and sued the owner.

Back
Top Bottom