What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Establishment would like to have a word with you. ;)

Kala Shah Kaku - May 11, 2023​

No PR-420/2023-MYPR​

That will be extremely unfortunate, deplorable and unacceptable and I am aghast to hear it. This has been a consistent pattern for last one year wherein military and intelligence agencies officials "like to have word" and then strip-naked law abiding citizens to make naughty videos with sensational propaganda for the furtherance of their dictatorial objectives and satisfaction of their erotic fantasies. I ask the officer concerned to make a recourse to legal avenues and stop making false assumptions under the influence of Jack Daniels. I reserves the right to take legal course of action against patently false and malafide propaganda being carried out by the Institution.

I am also willing to settle the matter via "Trial by Dance Number" since "Trial by Combat" will be a too much of an ask.

:pakistan:

Last edited:
The suwar ke bachay speech was a few years after the liberation of Bangladesh. But it doesn't absolve Bhutto of refusing to accept the results of the 1970 elections or destroying Pakistan's economy and laying the foundation for an orgy of corruption by stuffing every government department with PPP jiyalas.

View attachment 929137

What excuse did he have to not accept the AML election victory. He was at fault. It was the mandate of the people. He paid the price and so did Mujiber Rehman.

the day PTI starts to work with PDM is the last day of my support for PTI
While I understand the sentiment, the opposition cannot be ignored unless the PTI wins a two thirds majority.

I am not suggesting that the PTI ally itself with the PDM, but the issues I outlined are ones where all parties have suffered at the hands of the Establishment, so it makes sense to work together to enact reforms in at least some select issues.

While I understand the sentiment, the opposition cannot be ignored unless the PTI wins a two thirds majority.

I am not suggesting that the PTI ally itself with the PDM, but the issues I outlined are ones where all parties have suffered at the hands of the Establishment, so it makes sense to work together to enact reforms in at least some select issues.
They need to sit together and at least decide on "rules of the game" so that no third party is able to manipulate the situation.

Army cantonments should be out of city and at vantage areas and at borders, related to security parameters.

In India they are closing 62 cantonments.

Cantonments are a British Raj legacy used as controlling centers for the civilians, wheeling and dealing, and a secluded safe areas for the goras.

There is no concept of cantonments in developed countries or countries not ruled by west, it has created more divide between the civilians and Army.

This land grabbing exercise by the Army need to go.

Hope you realize that like in India, most of our cantonments have more civilians than uniformed personnel living/working in them so this concept of divide isn't really a reality. It's the same for DHAs. While everyone abuses DHAs, most of the people living inside of DHAs are civilians.

Cantonments were initially aloof from the populated areas. Our massive population growth and migration from rural to urban areas has completely changed the dynamic. I recall in the 70s Mauripur (now Masroor) / and Drigh Road (now Faisal) airbases were fairly isolated from the population. Compare to then, its a mess.

We have not built any significant cantonments and bases using mostly what the goray left behind.

Qasim Suri rejects ‘campaign to portray PTI as a terrorist party’​

PTI leader Qasim Suri has claimed that the government is running a campaign to “portray PTI as a terrorist party” for the past 48 hours.

“The imported government and its handlers opened straight fire and hurled tear gas at peaceful PTI protesters. Thousands of our workers have been arrested, our leaders have been arrested and their houses are being raided,” he said in a video message on Twitter.

“I believe that if you want to save the country … you need to establish rule of law and for that you need to come to the streets,” he said, urging the public to continue the “struggle and face these powers head on”.

Back
Top Bottom