What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Information was from here with detailed footage of assaults carried by BLA.
Clearly you are loyal to Bawja, are you related to him by any chance?
My loyalty lies with the state of Pakistan and I despise the worshippers of munafiq-e-aala!!

Hi ,
Just by reading this thread one can work out how easy it would have been when the British enslaved you all .

I can work out which of you subjugated their own people on the whim of their colonial masters and which of you fought the British east India company for freedom .

It's basically the British Raj passing the buck to the Pakistan Military Inc., the more things change, the more they stay the same.

And as you mentioned, the playbook the gameplan of the Army is exactly the same what was practiced by the British Raj, not just the often repeated divide and rule, there are many other tools of the trade.

Name one achievement of the company?
Can I? :pakistan:

• Battle hardened army has not been able to control TTP for last 15 years.
  • Balochistan insurgency for last 50 years.
  • India for last 70 years.
  • Lost half of the country.
  • Highly efficient in doing all other works except their own.
  • In 12 months PKR lost almost 45% value
Do you want me to continue or these few are sufficient? :azn:

Glad you despise Bajwa the greatest fitna Pakistan faced.
Him too and many others like Bajwa who have cursed Pakistan with Imran Khan and cumulative losses which will take many years to repair.

All damn bullshit was acceptable as long as it was targeted against those who had made decisions but attacking and cursing the common soldier is absolutely unacceptable; I wonder why the Military is not ripping the attackers/looters into shreds and bringing normalcy to this planned attack on the state of Pakistan.

Actually, many such leaders have come in Ummah after Khulafa e Rashideen, he is not the only one. Not necessarily, all of them were rulers.

But majority of them were either killed by fellow Muslims, or Muslim rulers of their times.
Finishing his popularity is not possible without bringing him back.. that is the only way possible because current economic downfall requires divine intervention, which I am not hopeful will come for Pakistan.

Remember one thing, the one who raises the name of ALLAH SWT's beloved prophet (PBUH), He SWT raises his name to the heights unimaginable. We don't realize this but success does not depend on winning a battle here in this world, success is what Imran Khan is going through, he is living every single moment of his last days as a successful man and once he is killed (which I am sure will will be), he will be remembered as a hero of Muslims for many decades.. we may witness books on him and PhDs offered on his ideology just like Allama Iqbal. It is expected because he raised the prophet's (PBUH) name among those powerful leaders who hate to hear that name in their dreams even.

He never lost a battle in his life, and this last battle will be won, though we may not realize it. He has successfully defeated an ideology that kept us captured for decades.. the same ideology termed anyone against that a traitor... now that ideology is synonymous to betrayal for the majority of this country. If this is not a war lost by the powerful, then what is?

I have witnessed gound realities. I know exactly how local leadership of PTI in my local constituency used social media platforms triggered the emotios of tender minds....and how those young boys (mostly afghan national teenagers) made targetted assaults on selected places within same vicinity...... Funny thing was that the former MNA or MPAs of PTI who always have won from my cpmstituency were no where to be found. Perhaps they were smoking cigars, and poor ones have paid the price.
New manjan to justify straight fire on civilians.... Achi tarah yaad hai jub Peochar aur mukhtalif operations kiye gae thay tub brutality kau justify karnay k liye Indian literature ka manjan becha gya tha.
O bhai Khuda ka wasta hai yeh 99 percent tumharay log hain.... Yeh cantt gossip mat chalao yahan kindly...

The state propaganda against PTI women is in full swing. Bengali women were raped by deployed Pakistani paramilitary and army soldiers in 1971 after the state backed propaganda of them being termed "loose".

The most powerful images of women leading from the front have rattled them. Also the feudal class and the Generals want to sell a narrative of PTI being an ultra-right party in the West and those images negate that.

Recheck my post and let me know if any point in it does not have merit to it. Sorry but PTI-led government was just another in line of the military-backed political experiments that did not work. Imran Khan's miscalculations are not small to begin with and corruption continued with strength and those who were involved in corruption could not be held accountable.

I am questioning the moral high ground of PTI activism on PDF from objective standpoint - much of it is self-absorbed and toxic to the core with insults directed towards Pakistan Army on a regular basis and calls for attacks on the institutions. There is ample data and evidence to support this observation. There is little deliberation on past mistakes and what is the way forward for the country on the other hand.

PDM experiment is also a flop show but the uncomfortable truth is that it does have its support base in the country - I have had interactions with people who support Shahbaz Sharif for instance. If these people do not have a representation on PDF, they do not exist?

Difference is that PTI activism is far more visible in cyber space and opposing views get overshadowed in the exchange.

Nation building is a lengthy struggle. Khan can run the country but he is not in the position to address the menace of corruption in the country because it permeates every section of the society including those within the PTI CAMP. PTI has popular vote but it has to REBOOT its political regime with a SYSTEM OF INTERNAL ACCOUNTABILITY and PROVE to the ENTIRE COUNTRY that it can bring about legitimate change in the country if given another chance in General Elections. Hypocrisy does not works.

Recall the era of Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto? He was also charismatic and had a massive support base. But he RUINED Pakistan with his self-absorbed politics.

PTI activism continues to miss the mark as well. Respect Forum Rules at minimum, but nope.
I would add to your post and state that corruption is the menace which we need to fight at the very end; we need to start off by fielding a collective plan of action to activate and enhance export oriented economy, reset current situation and bring normalcy to Pakistan, in addition we have to show unity on short-term, medium-term and long-term goals and objectives with clear and concise plan of action agreed upon by ALL the stakeholders. And we need to get rid of egos and revenge politics.

Once the country is steered towards prosperity, corruption, intolerance and lawlessness will start coming down as these things are co-related. Once stability and growth is achieved, we can go after corruption at the highest level and everything will eventually fall in its rightful place.

All damn bullshit was acceptable as long as it was targeted against those who had made decisions but attacking and cursing the common soldier is absolutely unacceptable
Common solider firing straight is acceptable?
and what's is this whole narrative about "common soldier" are they a holy cow? Are the other sons & daughters of a lesser God?

I would add to your post and state that corruption is the menace which we need to fight at the very end; we need to start off by fielding a collective plan of action to activate and enhance export oriented economy, reset current situation and bring normalcy to Pakistan, in addition we have to show unity on short-term, medium-term and long-term goals and objectives with clear and concise plan of action agreed upon by ALL the stakeholders. And we need to get rid of egos and revenge politics.

Once the country is steered towards prosperity, corruption, intolerance and lawlessness will start coming down as these things are co-related. Once stability and growth is achieved, we can go after corruption at the highest level and everything will eventually fall in its rightful place.
Well said and fair enough but what is your stance on accountability? all those who have deprived this poor nation for their personal gains should be pardoned? So that tomorrow if PTI even comes into power, they also rob, defy constitution, strike a deal with army and then seek a pardon? where does this cycle stop?

Last edited:
Him too and many others like Bajwa who have cursed Pakistan with Imran Khan and cumulative losses which will take many years to repair.

All damn bullshit was acceptable as long as it was targeted against those who had made decisions but attacking and cursing the common soldier is absolutely unacceptable; I wonder why the Military is not ripping the attackers/looters into shreds and bringing normalcy to this planned attack on the state of Pakistan.
The common solider bleeds while the top Generals enjoy their freedoms. The anger should shown to the Generals and the politicans for this disastrous game.
For how long will the Generals be slaves to the west?

Back
Top Bottom