What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It won't but one thing is sure a rebellion will break us and this country will cease to exist. Very easy for people sitting abroad telling us what to do. I'll take this shit pakistan over a syria like pakistan any day because i have to live here.

The solution is political and democracy will eventually put things in order over time, however political parties need to sit down and work together, instead of sucking upto the establishment
There is no need for mutiny. Why don't the "yes,sir" zombies in the CCC stand up to this cabal and tell them to stop this shit?

A story of two pictures.

20230509_215403.jpg

5LnxiDW.jpg

I was asking about forum waala @Imran Khan lol

but yeah, that answers my other query about the real IK and his arrest/detention too

you guys need cooler heads, both the all powerful military brass establishment and the politicians (IK)

this infighting is not serving your country, is type ki political instability and political strife se sabse zyada ghabratey hain big money foreign investors.. ab aapki economy bhi crossfire me aa gai is ladai k chakkar me.
me bhi usi ki baat kr rha hta. If the real IK had called for anything remotely close to suicide bombings, you'd have known about it.

The generals are itching for a confrontation.

If the Pashtun revolt then noone has the right to declare them as traitors. This is exactly how Mujeeb ur Rehman was treated and when the Bangalis gave the danda then betrayal and traitor slogans were chanted against them. The army is making a big mistake by arresting IK on fake charges.

If the Pakistan Army/ISI kill Imran Khan now that he is in custody - will the people of Pakistan also blame the USA/Americans for it aswell ?

It is their handlers in GHQ who are doing all this ..

The core, soldiers and lower level officers and those willing to stand by the constitution will be retained. The Army will be stripped off all its businesses and there will be complete civilian oversight of its functioning, promotions and curriculum.

All soldiers and officers will be taught how their previous leadership going back to Ayub Khan were traitors and degenerates.

Bro, you have very high expectations from Pakistan's rotten bureaucracy. Those who have constructive ideas are not in power and institutions - these ideas are mostly found in Academic publications. Pakistan is not a nation but a collection of people having competing interests.

Pakistan Army is well-organized, disciplined, and have its own revenue generation streams. It is like a state within the state.

Pakistani political scene runs on cash flows - those who have money can be politically relevant. Others are mere spectators.

I was asking about forum waala @Imran Khan lol

but yeah, that answers my other query about the real IK and his arrest/detention too

you guys need cooler heads, both the all powerful military brass establishment and the politicians (IK)

this infighting is not serving your country, is type ki political instability and political strife se sabse zyada ghabratey hain big money foreign investors.. ab aapki economy bhi crossfire me aa gai is ladai k chakkar me.
Humility is not one of Pakistan’s strong point.

:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom