What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FvtkGJxWwA0XnVy.jpg

It says
"They (fauj) took our chor (Nawaz sharif)
We're taking their mor" :D

No point in screaming bud. What is going to happen now is fully the responsibility of the main culprits. The Pakistani army is dealing with an ego problem. They are not above the law. Every power is bound by the law. It is up to the people now to correct the course.
The law states it is legal to blast the brains out of any youthia or MQMadarchod who poses a threat to your property or life.

Now your democratic youthia heroes have burned a school to the ground like TTP used to, and destroyed 120 million worth of what little public transport exists in Karachi, like TLP used to.

A few of them here have called for killing random families living in cantt.

This is no different from how MQM-L terrorised Karachi with its thugs. I've lived through this whole tired drama already. It's so predictable and depressing, yet so hilarious watching you children be dumbfounded every time my predictions come true.

Meanwhile, Rana Sanaullah, Shahbaz Sharif, Zardari, Diesel, etc. are living in peace laughing at you morons destroying your own home. They are billionaires and can jump ship anytime (just like you have, Dalit.)

PHOTOS: Security in place at Police Lines in Islamabad’s H-11​

1011541974fa09e.jpg

Policemen arrive to be deployed outside the police headquarters where Imran Khan is being kept in custody and will appear before a special court set-up for his trial, in Islamabad on May 10. — AFP

101150528b5dcd2.jpg

A police officer puts barbed wire to block a road leading to the main entrance of Police Lines, where PTI chief Imran Khan is being kept after his arrest, in Islamabad on May 10. — Reuters

That's the fear the PTI crowd is trying to instill.
In the end, it won't be anything.

this is just tantrum, not really a revolution.
Its not pti crowd but ask any common man who are not slave of pmln or ppp, tlp will tell you

currently huge crowd gathwr in. peshawar. twitter is ban for a reason

The law states it is legal to blast the brains out of any youthia or MQMadarchod who poses a threat to your property or life.

Now your democratic youthia heroes have burned a school to the ground like TTP used to, and destroyed 120 million worth of what little public transport exists in Karachi, like TLP used to.

This is no different from how MQM-L terrorised Karachi with its thugs. I've lived through this whole tired drama already. It's so predictable and depressing, yet so hilarious watching you children be dumbfounded every time my predictions come true.

Meanwhile, Rana Sanaullah, Shahbaz Sharif, Zardari, Diesel, etc. are living in peace laughing at you morons destroying your own home. They are billionaires and can jump ship anytime (just like you have, Dalit.)
every othe party is terrorist criminal except punjabi pmnl and ppp sindhi right? name any other party who try to be as equal as the above one are not label as terrorist party.

kid you are not alone who were there when things happen in karachi in 90,'s era.

unlike this f.a and b.a pass abomination calling shots in Pakistan, the real cream of Pakistani society belongs to the overseas whom they eventually end up calling to fix things for them even after declaring a martial law. You don't see military dictators selecting generals as cabinet members or any of your good for nothing b.a pass secretaries.

And yet people like you call others bootlickers.
Man this is beyond hilarious.

Another hilarious bit is the fact that Pakistan is now facing MQM in form of PTI nationwide, and they had the gals to shit on Karachi for decades because of MQM.

Its not pti crowd but ask any common man who are not slave of pmln or ppp, tlp will tell you

currently huge crowd gathwr in. peshawar. twitter is ban for a reason

every othe party is terrorist criminal except punjabi pmnl and ppp sindhi right? name any other party who try to be as equal as the above one are not label as terrorist party.

kid you are not alone who were there when things happen in karachi in 90,'s era.

1. PTI also only recruited the same people that worked for those parties to gain the govt seat.
2. They also collaborated with the same fitna that has ruined the country for decades.

So how is PTI any different?
If PTI had brought actual change in the society by freeing the people from Feudal Rule in rural areas, maybe things might be different.
I could go on but PTI did not because they were made up of the same people that were and are part of other parties.

Another hilarious bit is the fact that Pakistan is now facing MQM in form of PTI nationwide, and they had the gals to shit on Karachi for decades because of MQM.
Yeah label pti as terrorist to side line to give punjab in plate to pmln same just like did with mqm to give karachi in plate to ppp

Your level is low

Patwari dehari lganay agya h.

Lets hope you get a raise buddy. Big day ahead for you.

You will get some support from a few faujeets here but uphill task.

Atleast although 500 rupees, but you get paid something and are not doing it for free.

People are delusional. I don't understand what they're trying to achieve.
Protest is everyone's right, but what will you achieve by trying to enter cantonments?

PTI leadership are playing with fire. Khan will be out in 2 weeks and no harm will be done to him.

Buddy I live in Karachi you don't lecture me about PPP's terrorism. I'm indifferent to PMLN, they've made no impact on Karachi but at least unlike PPP they could beautify north Punjab a bit.
MQM and PPP in the 90s. Now in 2023 we have MQM on steroids rioting, and PPP set to take the throne with blessings of the establishment.

Back
Top Bottom