What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love how all these pakistanis living outside of pakistan calling for revolutions while sitting comfortably in their western homes and lifestyles.
Bro, you let go of this country the moment you stepped out, you have zero stakes in it. Shut the hell up.
tell this to nawaz

The problem is the cunt called IK and his extremist ideology, the moment that sick **** is gone everything will be normal, the country was not growing it was slow dieing out during his tenure, all the economic and political crisis is because of that MF, I did supported that cunt once but he is just like the rest even worse, he did not fullfill a single promise to the nation except suckling the overseas
haaan export $30 billion lei gaya , remittance $29 billion, sehat cars alag, industries were booming all good news were there. inflation 14% and gdp 5.6%.

here is your pdm performance

$ exports down, remittance down, no good news came, inflation 47%, expect it to go beyond 50%. Dollar 285.

People will never forget this what they have done now respect gone this is not 80's

ab pait kharab hojayega tumhara yeh read kar ke

this is what the army always has been. this makes me wonder how many people they killed in early 2000s in kpk and tribal areas, and all across the country were actually terrorists. and how many women children and elderly they killed when they bombed the sh*t out of those places?

What did they expect? Flowers?
Anyone would do the same, irrespective of the time and group.

People fighting for democracy this little punk comes out and gives them a finger. How does that calm this volatile situation this boy should not go anywhere near a gun needs to be kicked out of the army loose cannon will get his comrades killed immature brat

Election will drop the unified PDM out of the equation and send them back to their individual status, removing them of the current power.
If anything, blame your ganjaybaz noon.
That is not a valid excuse for delaying elections. It also means that based on their populous support, before political engineering and compromises (read avoiding PTI government) they don't have majority.

Having said that, they can present a unified front even in elections, but are afraid that they will lose out to PTI even then.

Yes, otherwise shut the hell up and stop trying to pretend you have any say in Pakistani politics when you ran with your tail in between your legs when things got slightly hard.
You have zero stake, zero investment and a 100% ego that is meaningless here.

You realize most of us are dual nationals..

A concept neither you nor the bhartoads can understand.

Go on…

People fighting for democracy this little punk comes out and gives them a finger. How does that calm this volatile situation this boy should not go anywhere near a gun needs to be kicked out of the army loose cannon will get his comrades killed immature brat
They are faujeets . Ignoring them is better for health. Haram ka paisa khoon May hai inkay

On the contrary, everything is going according to plan. The sepoys of GHQ have done their homework and know the enslaved psyche of their people...the limited protest by a few hundred people will fizzle out soon.
I think it can be a plot and justification by an army to takeover because of anarchy. Because it's so weird there were no guards at Ghq entrance , also there was no security at Corps commander residence.
Who knows those were real protestors or just hired by army to create a scene ?

That is not a valid excuse for delaying elections. It also means that based on their populous support, before political engineering and compromises (read avoiding PTI government) they don't have majority.

Having said that, they can present a unified front even in elections, but are afraid that they will lose out to PTI even then.

Excuse or not, their supporters are more or less okay with the current status quo and cherish the thought of IK getting arrested.
The ground reality is very different, just because there's a vocal minority out there compared to the silent hidden majority doesn't mean this is groundbreaking.
They should let the due process begin on this matter instead of breaking everything and vandalizing things.

You realize most of us are dual nationals..

A concept neither you nor the bhartoads can understand.

Go on…

And it should be abolished.
It doesn't change anything and I stand my ground because it is convenient for you when things get hard.

Democracy can be fought for after he has his court case fought.
Not right after his arrest, this is blackmailing at its finest.

I'll help Afghanistan take Pakistan over and skin these property dealing jurnayls alive as their families watch!

Oh yes, of course another one with a foreign residence and permit is talking about destroying Pakistan french style. lol

this is what the army always has been. this makes me wonder how many people they killed in early 2000s in kpk and tribal areas, and all across the country were actually terrorists. and how many women children and elderly they killed when they bombed the sh*t out of those places?

If you are that easy to come to conclusions and doubts without any basis, then I pity the people that have to deal with you.

Last edited:
what a drama, COAS in Oman.......Shahbaz in London ... Zardari and Diesel totally silent... lolllllllll

Army is not saving Pakistan for Pakistan, for themselves.
At least that much should be clear now.
Everyone who is against the Army for the current political crisis is actually just doing politics himself/herself and not doing the country any favours.

Is attacking state institutions the answer???

What about when the state tramples the rights of the citizens? What should the citizens then do?
The citizens need to unite under their leaders for mutual benefit to drive the country out of the crisis. But when citizens decide to take on the Military, Myanmar is the result!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom