What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All looks like a programed, planned, coordinated destruction of the country.

Cannot believe the top army generals are such ignorant lot, with no braincells working.

Just a year ago there was hope and aspirations, country was growing after stabilization, fought the COVID-19 with stellar efforts.

Self destructive mode with no one knowing why all that happened, as though strings are being pulled and people are in the dark.

I love how all these pakistanis living outside of pakistan calling for revolutions while sitting comfortably in their western homes and lifestyles.
Bro, you let go of this country the moment you stepped out, you have zero stakes in it. Shut the hell up.

I don’t really understand what this guy is going on about. I’m Brit Pakistani living in U.K. got family back in Pakistan, I visit them regularly once a year … without thinking he’s calling us silly names cheeky Pri@k

Cannot believe the top army generals are such ignorant lot, with no braincells working.

Just a year ago there was hope and aspirations, country was growing after stabilization, fought the COVID-19 with stellar efforts.

Self destructive mode with no one knowing why all that happened, as though strings are being pulled and people are in the dark.
Obviously, Shahbaz Sharif all of sudden went to London ...it was joint venture of PA and

6228143fdc475.jpg

I don’t really understand what this guy is going on about. I’m Brit Pakistani living in U.K. got family back in Pakistan, I visit them regularly once a year … without thinking he’s calling us silly names cheeky Pri@k
ignore such people, all dramabazi ....we all have families and graves their and live their...

The problem is the cunt called IK and his extremist ideology, the moment that sick **** is gone everything will be normal, the country was not growing it was slow dieing out during his tenure, all the economic and political crisis is because of that MF, I did supported that cunt once but he is just like the rest even worse, he did not fullfill a single promise to the nation except suckling the overseas

This is Internet, you can't hurt anyone feelings since everyone is here with anonymous ID. All you do is present yourself in every single word you share here. I am a Pakistani too and I never used such language. You can still make you point without using such kind of unethical language. That's the point. Forum Administration is not here to baby sit or school the babies. Everyone is well grown person and knows whatever he/she says. Any language or post that effects the Forum, does warrant an action by the Administration and that's it. Moderation is enforced to make this place peaceful, respectful & more friendly for the people to argue or discuss any subject.
No one will sell nukes...
But you know there is lots of catharsis also. Ppl are venting.
....honestly speaking, I know there shall be many good mid and junior rank officers, but i don't have any respect left for the military. In this situation we become much more subjective than objective.
I hope Pakistan survive and regain.

The problem is the cunt called IK and his extremist ideology, the moment that sick **** is gone everything will be normal, the country was not growing it was slow dieing out during his tenure, all the economic and political crisis is because of that MF, I did supported that cunt once but he is just like the rest even worse, he did not fullfill a single promise to the nation except suckling the overseas

Kaun log ho yar tum, kahan say atay ho, kya khatay ho tum log. Thaikaydar tou nai ho?

aik aur khota biryani stunted grwth wala aya gay, dunia kahan nikal gae yeh abhi bhee estab aur pdm kay choops lga raha hay, baghairat !

Back
Top Bottom