What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A jatt and a taili got into an fight once. The taili taunted him "Jatta o Jatta, tere sir vich maarya watta". The jatt thought of a reply for a second, couldn't think of a reply that rhymed like that of the taili. So he said "Taili or Taili, tere sir vich maarya kohlu".

Some onlooker said, "jatt sb, ae qaafia te nahi milda".

The jatt replied, "Qaafia nahi milda, par oda sir te paat gya he naa?"

@Maula Jatt , aglay da sir paarney de chakar vich he

@PWFI
:lol::lol::lol::lol: Ustaad ei jugtan kedei jalsei wichon sunyan c

If democracy and all political leaders want to get rid of establishment involvment in civilian matters this is the time I'm big critic to Imran but the way situation is going on and how these police man took a lone warrior woman on streets is not acceptable

That's an insult, compring me with peoples i hate as much as ugly indians---that will be remember, no more "japhi" and "papi" for you :lol:
Fine. You can share pictures of faujeets celebrating and I'll ask the same question. Happy?

I won't. I am pro state. Whatever happens next will be justified under the pretext of law. The only thing i am worried about is the economy.
Pro state you say, sure when the sepoys brought back the biggest thief Zardari, his gay son, second biggest thieves of tge sharif clan and MQM terrorists back to power, they must have been engaged in some next level pro state shit for you to have a second lease on life and have been engaged in nonstop trolling for the past 14 months.

If democracy and all political leaders want to get rid of establishment involvment in civilian matters this is the time I'm big critic to Imran but the way situation is going on and how these police man took a lone warrior woman on streets is not acceptable
Yes because inka roab maskeen aur kamzoor per he chalta hain.

Back
Top Bottom