What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He’s begging for his safety. Everyone the entire gang is wearing diapers, some are genuinely begging for parley.

I think that is why they didn't use the Police. Fear of retribution, and ill discipline is too high. We saw that in Lahore as well at Zaman Park.

Baki koi lesson estab lay na lay, yeh zaroor lia hai keh not to trust the police! :P

Godo only comes from picking people up, torturing them, stripping them, and then not allowing them to pursue their case in court, right kid?
I've been roaming around lahore cantt and observing this total outcome. Protesting is one thing but vandalising public property for some gain is delusional. People especially the lower echelon are getting some hit out of it. Plus there is massive fear of dread and dispair and they're stopping free movement inside the cantt. I went out to get some medication for my mother and I've never felt this much lost. Ajeeb scene hai and it doesn’t make sense what the mob is trying to achieve.

It's my opinion that someone has to step up and take control. IK is not the solution. He'll always agitate and blame someone everytime he's out of power. There's no endgame here.

I've been roaming around lahore cantt and observing this total outcome. Protesting is one thing but vandalising public property for some gain is delusional. People especially the lower echelon are getting some hit out of it. Plus there is massive fear of dread and dispair and they're stopping free movement inside the cantt. I went out to get some medication for my mother and I've never felt this much lost. Ajeeb scene hai and it doesn’t make sense what the mob is trying to achieve.

It's my opinion that someone has to step up and take control. IK is not the solution. He'll always agitate and blame someone everytime he's out of power. There's no endgame here.

Peaceful protests have been happening since long, did the people get their rights?

As I often explain, you expect that you can bring a 5.56 rifle to the fight, but the other guy should only throw punches?

Imagine a scenario:

India initiates another false flag op taking advantage of this situation.

PA already has very little support from the public and is stretched thin.

-------------

A lot of people are opting for the extreme views blaming the whole army ordered to follow an insane douche commanding from a different country.

While they curse the same army right now, will they be well-wishers when the neighbor itching to cause mayhem strikes?

It is important to control your "Jazbat" and blame the stain of leadership PA has had for a very long time, not the whole wing.

Do remember next time you curse the army, many personnel let protesters in unopposed. Multiple sources confirm there is a struggle inside the army to distance itself from this illegal operation.

New HUM TV plot dropped!

Fe te kahawat sahi nikli..

Jatt’a te maat ne, maat’aa te jatt ne… :lol:
A jatt and a taili got into an fight once. The taili taunted him "Jatta o Jatta, tere sir vich maarya watta". The jatt thought of a reply for a second, couldn't think of a reply that rhymed like that of the taili. So he said "Taili or Taili, tere sir vich maarya kohlu".

Some onlooker said, "jatt sb, ae qaafia te nahi milda".

The jatt replied, "Qaafia nahi milda, par oda sir te paat gya he naa?"

@Maula Jatt , aglay da sir paarney de chakar vich he

@PWFI

Corps Commander Lahore house burnt to a crisp. Thousands. Men, women, children --- braving tear gas and worse.

The angry protestors took extra care to protect / not harm the few soldiers standing guard who got overwhelmed.

Both of the above are verifiable through numerous videos on Twitter.

Protestors also took over FC HQ Pesh (apparently negotiations were going on.)
Post those videos/links if possible please

Back
Top Bottom