What's new

Our Weird Ideology about Indian Muslims and our Superiority Complex

Status
Not open for further replies.
if someone wants to leave a country, they should have the freedom to do so.

There are only like 10 million Mohajirs in Pakistan and I doubt all of them want or would leave.
But honestly if they wanted to leave, they would have left by now. They probably don't have the means or resources to do so.

Its not about 10 million or 20 million. That fact they are still called foreigners and the fact that we have a Punjabi redneck :rofl: asking them to "Go back where you came from" is very disgusting.

Pakistan wasn't formed just for Punjabi Muslims, it was formed for all the Muslims of the Sub continent who wanted to be a Pakistani. If it wasn't for the Muhajirs and Muslim Bangalis Pakistan would have never formed.

Very nice write up. We need more nd more people like you on both sides. In age of hatred guys like you tells us that everything s not finished : ):cheers:
Which is why people to people contact is important.
I am a huge supporter of relaxing our visa regime, let people travel both sides and see for themselves whether the propaganda they hear is right or wrong, and to what extent.
I would even suggest we should allow pakistani people to visit kashmir as tourists.

547437_3004990137833_1654782413_1922064_47816156_n.jpg

Gillani tried proposing that "Why don't they leave" idea and got owned.....people should stop going down that same road.

i have relatives in india too but i never fall in love as my relatives troll on my country on defese.pk . my first cousin GURUDUTT and uncle spark live somewhere in jungle of india:woot:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: (curse with blessing)

Hindu pakistani Bhai bhai...

Its not about 10 million or 20 million. That fact they are still called foreigners and the fact that we have a Punjabi redneck :rofl: asking them to "Go back where you came from" is very disgusting.

Pakistan wasn't formed just for Punjabi Muslims, it was formed for all the Muslims of the Sub continent who wanted to be a Pakistani. If it wasn't for the Muhajirs and Muslim Bangalis Pakistan would have never formed.
i agree but i'm still sticking to what i said earlier; if someone (mohajir or not) wants to leave, they should be given freedom to do so; nothing wrong or racist with that statement.

one question : under Islam ideology every islam follower is equal....

then y u guys give ur people different names like kafir...Mohajirs....
not every one has same opinion/feeling ...

one question : under Islam ideology every islam follower is equal....

then y u guys give ur people different names like kafir...Mohajirs....
not every one has same opinion/feeling ...
kafir just means a non-believer (non-muslim) though it's usually used as a derogatory/racist term by idiots nowadays

and every follower (believer) is indeed equal, nobody has superiority over the other ,so people need to stop being racist towards smaller groups of muslims

@core

Dear. Kafir means someone who believes in another God. Not related to Islam. Muhajir means immigrant in Arabic, it's not supposed to be derogatory. Although some people like Omar make it seem like it is -.-

This a$$hole Omar is the most racist person on PDF... He really is only loyal to Punjab that's it... Even RazPak hates India yet is loyal to whole of Pakistan, yet this Omar guy once said to me Balochi's could die of starvation for all he cared...

The situation we have in the country is becuase of such racist fag0t$

Muhajirs are patriot pakistanis.

I have been to karachi many times. :)

Facts Remain the Same Muslims of India Dont need a certificate from a Pakistani to Show that they r Well off in India & get Equal rights... Muslims r Like any other Community in India...

But It cant be said the Same About Mohajirs of Pakistan ... After reading Posts here i Think that Mohajirs Still need a Certificate from Punjabi's for being called a Pakistani :disagree:

Famous Muhajrs are Zulfikar Ali Bhutto, Liaquat Ali Khan, Mohammed Ali Jinnah, A.Q Khan....

BTW many muhajirs especially from uttar pradesh have very negative view about india.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom