What's new

Our Weird Ideology about Indian Muslims and our Superiority Complex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now U have Owned It ... Ur Such a Sick Person ...Patriotic Pakistanis Should be Ashamed of themselves If a Person like u Calls himselfs a Pakistani
why should we be ashamed of the view of one guy out of 180 million :tdown:

Don't call those girls Pakistanis, they are Mohajirs who have returned back to their ancestral land. Most Mohajirs would love to return back to Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar or whatever place in india they come from. You can have them, there is really nothing special about them. And I bet those girls look exactly like the locals in lucknow :bad:

yaa all muhajirs and pakistani hindus shud return to india...... and a big :bad: to some pakistanis **** mindset....

And you must be Northern PAkistani Adonis!

I bet you are an ugly mug sitting behind a computer venting your frustration out for being ruthlessly ugly:lol:

I am just glad I don't look indian :bad:

Why is so that if any Pakistani brother have a positive attitude towards India and he is branded as a Mojahir?

images

And you must be Northern PAkistani Adonis!

I bet you are an ugly mug sitting behind a computer venting your frustration out for being ruthlessly ugly:lol:
now now, he might be a model you never know!

i think everyone making claims about girls of other cities should visit before judging

also pics or it didn't happen!

He's just a Mohajir. Most Mohajirs love india and want to be indian. You can have them back.
Do you have the guts to go to Karachi and hold a demonstration asking all Mohajirs to go back to India because you despise them and want them out?? Just writing this crap on an internet forum makes you look and sound like a coward. :tdown:

Why is so that if any Pakistani brother have a positive attitude towards India and he is branded as a Mojahir?
but if Mohajirs left India for Pakistan, that isn't a positive attitude towards India in itself, is it? :whistle:

I respect Mohajirs, after all, they migrated to Pakistan and supported Jinnah's vision. I don't get why people are racist towards them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom