What's new

Our Weird Ideology about Indian Muslims and our Superiority Complex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today whatever little Pakistan has achieved , people behind those are all indian muslims ( mohajirs ) .. yet we have disgusting , un grateful fu2k$ like Omar .. who has some kind of superiority complex about his genes which only consists of single brain cell , lighter skin tone and stupid accent ... go burn in hell you Faggot , keep licking goray red neck balls in north america they are your ultimate masters ... some people are born with slave mentality i think omar and his genes are the same

Just read the quran on kafir.....and everything would be self explanatory.
There are several verses on kafirs anyway.

Kafir became a derogatory word to describe Blacks in South Africa, before that no one had a problem with it.
Should we stop using a word because someone else hijacked it. Not to mention it is n arabic word that
has a deep meaning which cannot be reproduced in other languages. Even "Non-muslim" is not exactly equivalent.

Even during Eartquakes , flood and disasters it were Karachiittes who sended every kind of support and reliefs to Northern and Even Blood for wounded peoples. Whenever you need us we were always their to support you.

Kafir became a derogatory word to describe Blacks in South Africa, before that no one had a problem with it.
Should we stop using a word because someone else hijacked it. Not to mention it is n arabic word that
has a deep meaning which cannot be reproduced in other languages. Even "Non-muslim" is not exactly equivalent.

Do you know proper arabic?

Today whatever little Pakistan has achieved , people behind those are all indian muslims ( mohajirs ) .. yet we have disgusting , un grateful fu2k$ like Omar .. who has some kind of superiority complex about his genes which only consists of single brain cell , lighter skin tone and stupid accent ... go burn in hell you Faggot , keep licking goray red neck balls in north america they are your ultimate masters ... some people are born with slave mentality i think omar and his genes are the same

Now what makes you different to him???

Do you know proper arabic?

As a language:no, but the specifics of some important words such as Kafir cannot be described with simple equivalents like "non-muslim", Arabic words have deep roots and meanings and thus serve various conations which can only be articulated in other
languages with whole sentences not mere words. Ie: One conation of the word Kafir is to cover up.

He's a Mohajir not a Punjabi Pakistani. Punjabi Pakistanis don't have any relatives in India. The ones in East Punjab all migrated to Pakistan or were killed in their way to Pakistan.

So tell me, who made you the spokesman of all Punjabis in pakistan ?

These are real facts and some times must be voiced out to let ungrateful racist bastards know how little is their importance and in reality what they really are !!

@Omar said, pack Mohajer back to India. what a mentality to Your fellow citizen?

Mohajir are not Indians anyway. they are born,bred in Pakistan..their grandfathers may have origins from up,bihar or hyderabad. but, they are not Indians by any measure. in fact, they will be the most anti-Indian people, I think(and it is, rightfully).

As a language:no, but the specifics of some important words such as Kafir cannot be described with simple equivalents like "non-muslim", Arabic words have deep roots and meanings and thus serve various conations which can only be articulated in other
languages with whole sentences not mere words. Ie: One conation of the word Kafir is to cover up.

So how do you read yr holy quran?

i think what racist people lacks is general humanity....
thats the core of a neutral and mature person...

People like Omar still don't understand what nationalism is, even after events like 1971. But who can help such sorry chaps

Sure we ll take them back. We ll also take the Mohajir Areas of Pakistan(about 10% Pakistan's total land). Namely Karachi. Do we have a deal?:lol:

10% of land, 50% of the GDP :)

so in Omar.1984's words, its India loving Mohajirs who contribute 50% of total Pakistan's GDP :woot:.. Imagine if we take all of them back... :rofl:

I have no problems with Mohajirs returning back to hindustan. I only have a problem when they want to drag us Pakistanis with them. They want to fulfill the hindu Akhand Bharat dream or maybe they want to want to be associated with their ancestral land. They can go back, but don't drag us with you.

Dude, Pakistanis LIKE you, India wont accept even if you came along with your weight in gold.. So your that fear is unfounded..

Some Pakistanis here are mentioning that the weird ideas that Pakistanis have regarding India which the OP talks about , indian muslims and hindu -muslim relations is only limited to Rawalpindi people. Now i am not sure but i have heard such stuff constantly from many Pakistanis here on this forum and they all can't be from Rawalpindi .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom