What's new

Our Weird Ideology about Indian Muslims and our Superiority Complex

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a Mohajir not a Punjabi Pakistani. Punjabi Pakistanis don't have any relatives in India. The ones in East Punjab all migrated to Pakistan or were killed in their way to Pakistan.
And some were forcefully sended towards south , where there were no food at then, That deserted Karachi, muhajir accepted it, build it and now no Punjab city can compare to it. When you don't have any potential you starts racism.

So does he become less Pakistani?
Probably cause he was praising his relatives in India in his original post and criticizing the whole of Pakistan on their view towards Indian muslims - of which he has no evidence except for his anecdotal claims in his pindi community to back himself up. It seems he wants to move to India. :meeting:

Probably cause he was praising his relatives in India in his original post and criticizing the whole of Pakistan on their view towards Indian muslims - of which he has no evidence except for his anecdotal claims in his pindi community to back himself up. It seems he wants to move to India. :meeting:

I have no problems with Mohajirs returning back to hindustan. I only have a problem when they want to drag us Pakistanis with them. They want to fulfill the hindu Akhand Bharat dream or maybe they want to want to be associated with their ancestral land. They can go back, but don't drag us with you.

I have no problems with Mohajirs returning back to hindustan. I only have a problem when they want to drag us Pakistanis with them. They want to fulfill the hindu Akhand Bharat dream or maybe they want to want to be associated with their ancestral land. They can go back, but don't drag us with you.
21745850.jpg

that is some weird mentality, I understand if they want to go back (nobody is stopping them and they should be allowed to if they want to) but trying to drag everyone with them is asking for too much.

This a$$hole Omar is the most racist person on PDF... He really is only loyal to Punjab that's it... Even RazPak hates India yet is loyal to whole of Pakistan, yet this Omar guy once said to me Balochi's could die of starvation for all he cared...

that is some weird mentality, I understand if they want to go back (nobody is stopping them and they should be allowed to if they want to) but trying to drag everyone with them is asking for too much.

Lol why shouldn't be stopped? That is a disturbing mentality. They are part of you country and you wouldn't have any problem if they leave en masse?

No difference between people like you and Gilani, when he said "Why don't they leave".

you guys can discuss without abuses ? what the hell is wrong with you guys .:frown: indian muslims are not pakistani problem they have good bad rich poor on jobs and jobless as every society how the hell one can merge 170 or 140 millions humans ? all are not same they are not robot damn .

Lol why shouldn't be stopped? That is a disturbing mentality. They are part of you country and you wouldn't have any problem if they leave en masse?

No difference between people like you and Gilani, when he said "Why don't they leave".
if someone wants to leave a country, they should have the freedom to do so.

There are only like 10 million Mohajirs in Pakistan and I doubt all of them want or would leave.
But honestly if they wanted to leave, they would have left by now. They probably don't have the means or resources to do so.

Thanks for the writeup, it feels good that muslims in India feel safe(especially if you belong to majority community).
However your first hand observation would have been different if your family member were poor peasants from UP and bihar.
Muslims are discriminated in govt jobs even now(in private sector of course only merit matters).

Also Indian muslim are bit too much patriotic especially infront of pakistanis, so balance your view a bit keeping that in mind.

Comparing them to hindus of pakistan is a false comparison, because we claim to be secular, our standards should be on par with secular countries.

@Roybot

Muhajirs are around 40% of pop. in Karachi.

Very nice write up. We need more nd more people like you on both sides. In age of hatred guys like you tells us that everything s not finished : ):cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom