What's new

Our Sunita complex...

the second one, with the addition that she has been a astute politician with experienced advisers, though i am in no way promoting congress working style.

Right, and what the writer wrote was very idiotic.

Ohhhh!
There was a time when Sonia Gandhi was given the royal snub by all in India and her accent was mocked at by everyone.
I remember myself as the only person to take her autograph during the Bharat ratna award*.
Nobody wanted her autograoh because she was white and she aspired to be the next PM of India.
Surprising actually!!

*Bharat Ratna that year was awarded to Pandit Ravi Shankar and Amartya Sen.

And if you 're wondering why for many prominent actors from hindi film industry, Oscar is such a big deal then its because our Filmfare,Screen awards etc 're not credible. There's a strong reason why actors like Aamir Khan, Ajay Devgan, Kangan Ranawat decided to boycott all such award functions of Bollywood.

I 've conducted my own survey on this forum :angel: and realised that Nandita Das was liked by all, Sara Nuru also got good amount of attention, only a South African model did not get the kind of attention my other DPs got.Lol
FYI- I have always used dark women in my profile pic.

Nandita Das:

image.jpg

Sara Nuru:

image.jpg

South African model:

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
@levina ji

Something about really black girls, I mean really, with flawless glowing skin, really appeals to my baser instincts.

Sadly, unlike Irani girls, the African girls always stick to their own guys.

Need to try harder.

why shoot the messenger?? the article's author is from india.
Ok, right.. tbh, I hadn't read the content at all earlier, just the comment about it being an old article.. let's be clear, a lot of shit gets slung around here, some is legit, some is just pure hate.

Wow again related to us?
Your obsession is unbelievably sick ... :crazy:

Read this
"Tavleen Singh : Sat Jun 23 2007, 23:05 hrs"
" ... What worries me as a little, brown Indian woman ..."

Our Sunita complex - Indian Express
no, way too much trolling here.. I was busy and didn't read.

.........................................................................................................................................................

anyway, soo ..

well, this is about Sunita Williams, right ? yes, extremely embarrassing how everyone here was trying to 'ride on her' just because she has an Indian sounding name. :sarcastic:

I don't know, just collectively starved of global success and recognition maybe ?

that's how some people are.. but mark my words, you'll find the same breed of 'patriotic' slave rats all over the subcontinent.. india-pak-bangladesh-lanka :omghaha:

launched an agni 5 from a road mobile canister today :dance3:

Loads of BS.

Sunita didn't become that famous that the writer is projecting, whatever popularity she got was because she was a women to do that.

Sania Mirza is popular in media because she is good looking, Maria Sarapova also gets media attention for her looks.

And is Sonia Gandhi popular? Is she a Congress chief for being a white? Isn't she a Gandhi? The writer should get her head checked.
She is nehruvian who adopted the name Gandhi to appeal to the masses. Have to give it to the Nehru clan. they were sharp and diplomatically cunning.

She is nehruvian who adopted the name Gandhi to appeal to the masses. Have to give it to the Nehru clan. they were sharp and diplomatically cunning.

Indira was Nehru's daughter, Nehru was opposed to her idea of marrying Feroze Jehangir Ghandy, a Parsi (Some say he was Feroze Khan, a Pathan Muslim) due to political reasons, so Mr. M.K. Gandhi gave Mr. Feroze his famous last name.

@SarthakGanguly Please confirm which version is true.

Back
Top Bottom