What's new

Our Sunita complex...

Indira was Nehru's daughter, Nehru was opposed to her idea of marrying Feroze Jehangir Ghandy, a Parsi (Some say he was Feroze Khan, a Pathan Muslim) due to political reasons, so Mr. M.K. Gandhi gave Mr. Feroze his famous last name.

@SarthakGanguly Please confirm which version is true.
Not really Feroze's grandma's surname was something similar or Gandhi itself. Thats what I read on some site.

yup .. trolls making threads and posts about raping Indian girls are entertained here and Indians must be used to it.
good. we deserve that after all it's the Republic of Rape in India.
Rape is diff issue....its a banned topic.
I have got atleast 2-3 such threads or posts deleted.

I was talking about skin color, I have seen guys from the other side of border making fun of the wheatish complexion that Indians have. Such attacks should not be taken seriously is all that i meant.

no, way too much trolling here.. I was busy and didn't read.
.........................................................................................................................................................
anyway, soo ..
well, this is about Sunita Williams, right ? yes, extremely embarrassing how everyone here was trying to 'ride on her' just because she has an Indian sounding name. :sarcastic:
I don't know, just collectively starved of global success and recognition maybe ?
that's how some people are.. but mark my words, you'll find the same breed of 'patriotic' slave rats all over the subcontinent.. india-pak-bangladesh-lanka :omghaha:
launched an agni 5 from a road mobile canister today :dance3:

OK. Of course there is trolling it's PDF, but no need to blame us as top suspect as we in general aren't interested in india let alone your white brown complex stuff.

Indira was Nehru's daughter, Nehru was opposed to her idea of marrying Feroze Jehangir Ghandy, a Parsi (Some say he was Feroze Khan, a Pathan Muslim) due to political reasons, so Mr. M.K. Gandhi gave Mr. Feroze his famous last name.

@SarthakGanguly Please confirm which version is true.
MK Gandhi gave Feroz his last name. Feroz was born as Feroz Jehandir Ghandy. Gandhi had it changed by affidavit in Britain. He was not Muslim. :D But yeah, he was no Gandhi either. This is still not the final verdict though. :P

ot really Feroze's grandma's surname was something similar or Gandhi itself. Thats what I read on some site.

Where? :what: It was Ghandy, but they use Ghandi given by Gandhiji....I think the Gandhiji part is genuine.

That website you were mentioning.
I dont remember, I read it long back. I am sure he got this Gandhi/Ghandy name from his grandmother, but I dont remember if it was his paternal or maternal grandmother :P

Color in different nations

skincolormap.jpg

Northern Indians same colored as southern and western chinese.

Back
Top Bottom