What's new

Our obsession with BACON could send us to an early grave, doctors warn as sales hit an all-time high

The work of the Harvard scientists it correct, but the sensationalized reporting of the findings is not. Quite typical of the press these days, it seems.
That is why one should read the article before getting excited! That is what should differentiate us educated people from others....is the ability to read and understand!

That is why one should read the article before getting excited! That is what should differentiate us educated people from others....is the ability to read and understand!

That is exactly why I made the observation that the issue lies with the processing of red meats, not the type of meat identified in the sensationalized headline.

I see a post I like, dislike, I share for the knowledge of others...Anyone having a problem go write to the author...I always provide the links I got the articles from....so be my guest :enjoy:

That is exactly why I made the observation that the issue lies with the processing of red meats, not the type of meat identified in the sensationalized headline.
I dont know maybe for the author the bacon is the most consumed processed meat or maybe even for many they dont know it is processed ....like I said take it up with the author...I did my job of highlighting ....readers should do their job of reading and commenting logically! Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom