What's new

Our man Gen Raheel Sharif, resurfacing after a long time

well he,s arabe garden warden now,,, keeping the hood safe,
In your language the word "General " means gardener?
What weird language you speak?
Oh wait,your Holy Iraun told you so? 😁😁

One of my fav generals. A good leader as well. I hope we get someone as PM of his caliber and not dumb morons like nawaz or immi.

Welcome to the era of tactics without strategy.

How is it possible to have a COAS who doesn't understand basic deterrence principles?! Mind-boggling.

Only someone who has more achievements than a 4-star general is allowed to criticize?

If I'm not a Michelin-starred chef, I can't criticize a terrible, chewy, smelly piece of steak that I've paid for in a restaurant?

Raheel Sharif destroyed his legacy by joining a mercenary-like effort, especially given the atrocities in Yemen and the increasing closeness of India and the Gulf monarchies. His time as Pakistan's COAS, however, was one of the best - and I salute him for that. Let's not engage in blind fanboy-ism or blind criticism. Life is not binary / black and white.
Mercenary like effort ? The Yemen war is a genuine cause against Irani Mullah instilled filth.

Look at what they are doing now.

One of my fav generals. A good leader as well. I hope we get someone as PM of his caliber and not dumb morons like nawaz or immi.
I presume he will also start with the

“Pechli government ne ye kia wo kia”

Or

“18th Amendment, PPP Ki waja se hum nai karsakte kuch”

Or

“Justiciary ye wo”.

We need a dictator like Musharraf or a leader like Umar RA to wipe out the filth.

Welcome to the era of tactics without strategy.

How is it possible to have a COAS who doesn't understand basic deterrence principles?! Mind-boggling.

Only someone who has more achievements than a 4-star general is allowed to criticize?

If I'm not a Michelin-starred chef, I can't criticize a terrible, chewy, smelly piece of steak that I've paid for in a restaurant?

Raheel Sharif destroyed his legacy by joining a mercenary-like effort, especially given the atrocities in Yemen and the increasing closeness of India and the Gulf monarchies. His time as Pakistan's COAS, however, was one of the best - and I salute him for that. Let's not engage in blind fanboy-ism or blind criticism. Life is not binary / black and white.
تم جیسوں کو گھر والے دہی لینے نہیں بھیجتے کہ کہیں گرا نہ دے اور راحیل شریف پہ تنقید کرتے ہو۔ اپنی اوقات دیکھو

You being highly rated, let us know your great achievements in life? So that we know how much you are qualified or entitled to criticise General Raheel Sharif?
I might be unrated. But Mr. Bajwa is wayyyyyyy ahead of Raheel shareef. Musharaf was more smarter than Raheel kayani combo.

We need a dictator like Musharraf

As much as we like musharf for his socio economic vision, it isn't a secret anymore that it was none other than musharaf who caved in and struck a deal with the evangelicals and the gulfies to prolong his rule and accommodate n league and ppp's return into power .

تم جیسوں کو گھر والے دہی لینے نہیں بھیجتے کہ کہیں گرا نہ دے اور راحیل شریف پہ تنقید کرتے ہو۔ اپنی اوقات دیکھو

G baaki b apni education or okaat daikhy jb chairman wapda , sports board , board of education or pta nae or kitnay mehkmo p direct a k lg jaatay hain .

Last edited:
Raheel Sharif's boots...
1645600738650.png

Bajwa's feet...
1645600783388.png

I don't think any current General can fit his boots, he set the standard very high for upcoming Generals, but right now even Asif Ghafoor will do better job then Bajwa Sahab...

Makes you think whether the Army lacks an over-arching long term vision. Almost seems like the Army is a headless chicken with strategies and implementations having a large delta once a new Chief comes in. You could feel this with the transition from Kiyani to Sharif and now Bajwa.

I fail to understand that what significance, now, this General has or can have?

Dear General Sharif, the forces and people need you again. Please come back.
He and other retired personnel have been called back to Pakistan in times of crisis in the past, and will be called in the future when another crisis arises.

Back
Top Bottom