What's new

Our Hero Is Raja Dahir Not Muhammad Bin Qasim, Haji Adeel- ANP

Status
Not open for further replies.
G M Syed (Sindhi: جي ايم سيد) was a political leader who pioneered 'Jeay Sindh movement' for the freedom of Sindh from Pakistan. Different Pakistani governments detained G M Syed above thirty years without any trial. Mr. Syed wrote above sixty books.

Need i say more?

But G M syed was a respected political leader from Sindh.

JSQM celebrated his 15th death anniversary and Addressing the press conference at the media centre after chairing a meeting of JSQM in connection with 15th death anniversary of late G.M.Syed on Thursday, the JSQM Chairman said that his party believed in Syed’s philosophy and would continue its struggle in a more disciplined manner. He said that people from all over Sindh would converge in Sanh on April 25 to pay tribute to late Syed.

DAWN.COM | National | JSQM calls for unity of Sindh

See the reason for 'Jeay Sindh movement'

GM Syed proposed the Pakistan Resolution, 1940 in the Sindh Assembly, which ultimately resulted in the creation of Pakistan. However, he became the first political prisoner of Pakistan because of his differences with the leadership of the country, as he believed that they had deceived the Sindhis. so in 1971 after getting frustated he started peaceful 'Jeay Sindh movement'

But this is offtopic. lets stick to the topic now

But then don't blame Indians for this as this is the voice of the people who lives in the lands of Pakistan. people can have different opinion and views that is perfectly but does that make than anti-pakistani.:disagree:

its indians who brought up this discussion of Raja Dahar this and that great person etc etc... and one member even posted a article which had disgraceful and realy hurting words about Islamic Caliph... and then the same hindu muslim separation that shows one thing that Quaid-e-azam did the right thing to create pakistan otherwise what would have happened to us... i just cannot even think of it. Thanks GOD we have pakistan...

otherwise what would have happened to us... i just cannot even think of it. Thanks GOD we have pakistan...

Indian Muslims are more happy , more secular & in the better condition then in you are...They are giving their part to make India second fastest major growing economy around the globe..

Jab vo ghar se bahur jaate hai,toh bomb fatne kii chinta nhi karte

Raja Dahir , born 679 AD

The Battle of Karbala took place on Muharram 10, in the year 61 of the Islamic calendar (October 10, 680)
paida hotay he naik kam shuru ker diay thay..:rofl:gimme a stone plz!!

No,my genius friend, may u cross check historical facts before becoming a historian urself or ridicule a columnist of Pakistan Tribune news paper.

Rajah Dahir wasn't born in 679 AD...but its the year in which he became the king of sindh...or the year when his reign had started.

Infact his father king Chach died in 671 AD.:rofl::rofl:
Then his brother Chandar (chach's brother) ruled from (671-679)AD

Chach of Alor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But G M syed was a respected political leader from Sindh.

JSQM celebrated his 15th death anniversary and Addressing the press conference at the media centre after chairing a meeting of JSQM in connection with 15th death anniversary of late G.M.Syed on Thursday, the JSQM Chairman said that his party believed in Syed’s philosophy and would continue its struggle in a more disciplined manner. He said that people from all over Sindh would converge in Sanh on April 25 to pay tribute to late Syed.

DAWN.COM | National | JSQM calls for unity of Sindh

See the reason for 'Jeay Sindh movement'

GM Syed proposed the Pakistan Resolution, 1940 in the Sindh Assembly, which ultimately resulted in the creation of Pakistan. However, he became the first political prisoner of Pakistan because of his differences with the leadership of the country, as he believed that they had deceived the Sindhis. so in 1971 after getting frustated he started peaceful 'Jeay Sindh movement'

But this is offtopic. lets stick to the topic now

You are again playing thee same trumpet. Only some small parties who never won a single seat in the elections do make some seminars or meetings on his death anniversary but as I said these people lack both intellectuality and public support. Only once or twice in a year I hear about this G M Syed only on his birth anniversary or death anniversary.

:pakistan:

Indian Muslims are more happy , more secular & in the better condition then in you are...They are giving their part to make India second fastest major growing economy around the globe..

Wo ghar sai jaatai waqt bomb blast ki chinta is liye nahi kartai kiyun kai un kai ghar pehlai hi riots mai jal chukai hotai hain. Woh pehlai hi ghar sai bahar hotai hain.

:azn:

Who told Raja Dehar to capture the passing ship of Muslims and abduct Muslim mens, womens and the Muslim childrens? That was key reason of his invasion to Sindh. One of the Muslim women somehow managed to write a letter to the general i think "Hajjaj bin Yousuf" and later on one group was formed to invade Sindh and to release peoples of that caravan.

It was all Raja's fault. Muhammad bin Qasim was probably 16 years old or something like that and there is a long story why he was chosen to lead.....................

Close this stupid thread please

Please post the links for my knowledge.

Wo ghar sai jaatai waqt bomb blast ki chinta is liye nahi kartai kiyun kai un kai ghar pehlai hi riots mai jal chukai hotai hain. Woh pehlai hi ghar sai bahar hotai hain.

:azn:
i was expecting the typical 'riot' reply from some pakistani members....

Indian muslim represent more then 10% Muslims of the world ..... there are 161 million muslim (1-2yr old estimate)who are proud India(which is almost equal to 174 million which are in your country)

2011 censes of india may show that there are more muslims in india then in Pakistan.....

well this post you had two different opinions of two different peoples of india. One thinks he is Villain and second take it as hero......... ok i accept that

Now what do you say about Krishna Raja? whom Hyder Ali defated?

and when was i wrong before? :rofl::rofl::rofl:
:lol: seriously dude. I have never heard of this Krishna Raja guy. But Hyder Ali I know about him well.

No,my genius friend, may u cross check historical facts before becoming a historian urself or ridicule a columnist of Pakistan Tribune news paper.

Rajah Dahir wasn't born in 679 AD...but its the year in which he became the king of sindh...or the year when his reign had started.

Infact his father king Chach died in 671 AD.:rofl::rofl:
Then his brother Chandar (chach's brother) ruled from (671-679)AD

Chach of Alor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

v funny!!
now u go back n check this

..."Raja Dahir (Sanskrit: राजा दाहिर, Sindhi: راجا ڏاھر), born 679 AD — died 712 AD,[1] was the last Hindu ruler situated in Sindh and parts of Punjab in modern day Pakistan. During the beginning of the Muslim conquest in the Indian subcontinent his kingdom was conquered by Muhammad bin Qasim for the Umayyad Caliphate"

Dahir (Raja) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Please post the links for my knowledge.

Any Urdu/Islamiat book in Primary schools of Pakistan. I am sure i read in either class 3, 4 or 5.

For adults - Read the book of Naseem Hijazi about Muhammad bin Qasim who i believe is the most popular Historian of Pakistan. It has covered almost all major incidents of that time and its a must read book. I would highly recommend if you can read Urdu.

yes i can see how happy muslims are in india... Gojrat Massacre was one example of it... and one of your own gov report shows all the details what muslim minority has in india ..i don't remember the name of the comission but i think you should read that... and mind it jab hum bahir jatay hain tu humain bhi kui dar nai huta k indian army humary ghar mai dewar palang k aye gi jasay k kashimir mai huta ha. so mind ur own business...

:lol: seriously dude. I have never heard of this Krishna Raja guy. But Hyder Ali I know about him well.

Well i assume you are not the best historian otherwise. History is/was one of my favourite subject and i have read about Hyder Ali in very detail.

v funny!!
now u go back n check this

..."Raja Dahir (Sanskrit: राजा दाहिर, Sindhi: راجا ڏاھر), born 679 AD — died 712 AD,[1] was the last Hindu ruler situated in Sindh and parts of Punjab in modern day Pakistan. During the beginning of the Muslim conquest in the Indian subcontinent his kingdom was conquered by Muhammad bin Qasim for the Umayyad Caliphate"

Dahir (Raja) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is wrong information, probably a stupid mistake for taking his start of reign year as his birth year.Wikipidia is editable by anyone.

Here is more credible source,a well researched book written by Khurram Ali Shafique , a Pakistani himself.

Dahar had the opportunity to rule for a long period over his kingdom - almost forty years (c. 668 - 712 AD). Over that period his major achievement was to secure law and order in his land by routing the bandits and banishing them to the seas. His major weakness was his foreign policy, specially towards the western borders of his empire where the threat of an Arab invasion was increasing everyday since the Arab occupation of Persia in 635 AD.

Link:Dahar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom