What's new

Our Hero Is Raja Dahir Not Muhammad Bin Qasim, Haji Adeel- ANP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody in their right senses ever "defend" Aurangazeb and Nizams in India.. and regarding Tippu Sultan.. most of the Indians know him based on a TV serial which obviously depicted him as "Hero" for obvious reasons concealing his dark side... and ah.. Akbar will be in a different league and thats why people still remember him in India irrespective of their religion.. and did u even care to read my post preoperly? remember seeing this in my post?
".... all muslim rulers..."

Yeah i just discovered you are the only intelligent Indian here -------- rest of them are not aware of their history and were defending Tipu Sultan and other Muslim leaders for no reason. I even defended Tipu's father Hyder Ali if you know about him.

What do you have to say about him Sir?

and my other post..

You got to be kidding me!!! now show these above statements of mine to any body who knows english and ask them its meaning.. and ask them if they see any "generalisation" of muslim rulers in them ..man..you are turning out to be something...and thats my friend is over excitement.

...all muslim rulers :) go see a psychiatrist Mr Intelligent.

KIT Over

That maybe true. You know as Rajputs, many of my clan, appreciate the actions of Maharana Sangram Singh, Qaimkhanis etc etc.

That maybe their opinion, I also appreciate some of the guts of Rajputs and specially the action of Qaimkhanis against the Akbar's unIslamic Sajda-e-Tazimi.

Heard from you after a long time sir???

KIT Over

OK this thread has been over streched and have deviated from the real discussion. Now we are seeing religious angles in every post here. Time to close the thread.

My intent of posting on this thread was just to know how a difference in opionion of a group of people like in this case of Haji Adeel of ANP make them anti pakistan or pro India? People should be tolerant and respect opinion of others.

OK this thread has been over streched and have deviated from the real discussion. Now we are seeing religious angles in every post here. Time to close the thread.

No no no i am waiting for an answer from Sir PracticalGuy........ please let him answer my question before MODs close this thread

My intent of posting on this thread was just to know how a difference in opionion of a group of people like in this case of Haji Adeel of ANP make them anti pakistan or pro India? People should be tolerant and respect opinion of others.

A little off-topic post sorry

Oh really i just tell you a funny story - i spent a whole day yesterday night on indian defence forum and was trying to keep myself in control from their offensive posts and after hard work one indian member finally gave an nuteral opinion. The argument was simple 23 Pakistani soldiers were martyred and the Admin were arguing for whose sake they are martyred. All i was saying is whatever happened we shall discuss in a seperate thread and keep this thread for RIP purposes only................. and the only guy who agreed with me later on received a bashing post from the staff saying You should move to Pakistan for using such a word :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Later on more staff came and requested him to edit his post but i was laughing for a long time that by saying RIP to the Pakistani soldier he is convicting him a criminal and saying him to move to Pakistan :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes,as time changes ,people's allegiance changes and so changes how history is looked at.It happens all the time e,g Spain .

While Muslim world still view Muslim rule over Spain in Europe with a sense of nostalgia, whereas people of Spain considers it as time of dark age and blemish on the part of that countries history .
Please get an education before recreating history on your keyboard. The dark ages are thus called due to the backwardness of Christian Europe. Muslim Spain of the time was the epitome of freedom of religion, education. It was the USA of the time with immigrants were lined up to get in.

I think we are arguing with unparh ***** people who are actually claiming the dark ages were termed so due to the Muslim conquests.

Mohammad Bin Qasim played his role in the formation of Pakistan - that's why he's revered. Chahay jitna bhi ro pit lo ab, this has already happened. Get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom