What's new

Our Hero Is Raja Dahir Not Muhammad Bin Qasim, Haji Adeel- ANP

Status
Not open for further replies.
ANP is very popular as pro-india party and sometimes also pro-afghanistan party. Because of them we could not even make dams like Kalabagh and suffering from water crisis too. That is the worst political party of Pakistan.

They are like Bal Thakery of India in my eyes :angry:

But they are elected by the people of Pakistan in NWFP. So you mean the say all the electorate in NWFP is anti pakistan and pro india. Raja Dahir has the respect in Sindh which he ruled once so people of sindh probably know better about him then you and me. Now please don't call Sindhis as well Pro India.

I don't understand the logic that if some body does not agree to the views of Punjabies they become anti pakistan and pro india.

oh i thought Majority rules :lol: is it not the case in India? Sorry i was mistaken :confused:

Now down to trolling, huh Zaki bhai? What can I say? Hope no senior member on this forum has to see this day, when he is at a loss for logical arguments and has to stoop to trolling. Chalo koi naa..We are all humans, galtiyan hoti hain...!

That is all a made up story. Lots of Sindhis does not agree with this story...

How can u claim this.... Have u ever been to sind?? how can u speak for "Lots of Sindis" ...?

But they are elected by the people of Pakistan in NWFP. So you mean the say all the electorate in NWFP is anti pakistan and pro india. Raja Dahir has the respect in Sindh which he ruled once so people of sindh probably know better about him then you and me. Now please don't call Sindhis as well Pro India.

I don't understand the logic that if some body does not agree to the views of Punjabies they become anti pakistan and pro india.

yeah u just thought/assumed Sindhis consider him as a great leader right? Bhai Sindh is a part of Pakistan and I am a Pakistani and i know Sindh 1000 times better than you. I have met Sindhis personally i know their views on each and every major issue. None of the Sindhi i have met so far who praised Raja Dahr ever. One of the key reason is that when they go to schools they study the story of Muhammad bin Qasim and Raja Dahr in Class 3 or 4. So this is something put in their minds in childhood that Raja Dahr was a villain and Qasim a hero.

There has been regular speaches all across Pakistan where the teachers regularly repeat this story upto (defeat of Raja Dahr) in different lectures.

So you just assumed Raja Dahr is a Hero according to Sindhi peoples :lol:

I live in the biggest city of Sindh and atleast I didn't met single person who loves this Raja. And as far as ANP is concerned they are a bunch of idiots who aren't much respected in Pushtoons. I have seen many pushtoons herein Karachi using very "noble" language for ANP and it's leader ship and I am pretty sure that this is the last time we are witnessing them in the national assembly of Pakistan. They just earned some popularity because of their anti musharraf stance.

:sniper:

The keywords in this post i notice are,

May, possible =============== and the myth continues :lol:

Some peoples just want publicity.............. As we say in urdu "Jitnay log utni batain". The view i shared in my earlier posts is the most common view in history. Majority of the peoples believes Raja Darh kidnapped the whole Muslim caravan and that laid the foundations of the invasion on Sindh. As last time i read "The majority rules" :smokin:

Zaki,
"The majority rules" reminds me of a saying in Odiya that goes like "Tini tundere chelli Kukura " means ...if three guys insist a sheep is infact a dog,than the minority one may start doubting the same.

History book is written not by common man but by historians and it purely defend the Govt what version of history it wants remain in circulation

which story??

Huda jee tell them please did u read the story of Raja Dahr and Muhammad bin Qasim in School? and in which class did you read? i forgot now i left Pakistan when i was in class 6

Muhammad Bin Qasim got a violent death is that true?
i heard that daughters of Raja Dahir done revenge i don know the full story.
When the new Khalifa tookover, he wanted to eliminate all his opponents from the previous administration. He killed a lot of people from the old gang, and Mohammad Bin Qasim was just one of them.

The story about the daughters claiming to be defiled... Sounds more like Hindu folklore, some self balming type of thing.

ANP got only 15% of the total cast vote in last election in NWFP... so it does not represent the majority of NWFP's population... and this 15% was also made possible because of boycot by some other parties which have great vote bank in NWFP.... And mind it u have nothing to do with pathan punjabi or sindi ,,, so first go and solve ur mirathi, UP, punjabi , Asami, etc etc etc issues...

Robbie bro one thing i must tell you.You cannot separate Islam and Pakistan.And this fact is not only on the forum but also in the real world.

I understand bro. But it kind of perplexes me. Does it mean Pakistanis would support Islamic personalities and what they seem as true flag bearers of their faith even at the cost of their own people? Is that the reason why a number of Pakistanis support hardcore organizations like the TTP or other Taliban offshoots and kill their own people? I have no flaming intentions bro. You'd know me better than that. This is just a question that I am looking an answer to.

I live in the biggest city of Sindh and atleast I didn't met single person who loves this Raja. And as far as ANP is concerned they are a bunch of idiots who aren't much respected in Pushtoons. I have seen many pushtoons herein Karachi using very "noble" language for ANP and it's leader ship and I am pretty sure that this is the last time we are witnessing them in the national assembly of Pakistan. They just earned some popularity because of their anti musharraf stance.

:sniper:

Exactly they are bal thakery of Pakistan. Always say somethign illogical. They just want publicity so they always come up with weird thoughts. The only difference between ANP and Shiv Sena is... Shiv Sena is loyal to their country but ANP is pro-India (in my humble opinion)

When the new Khalifa tookover, he wanted to eliminate all his opponents from the previous administration. He killed a lot of people from the old gang, and Mohammad Bin Qasim was just one of them.

The story about the daughters claiming to be defiled... Sounds more like Hindu folklore, some self balming type of thing.

Yes this is also one of the reasons of his death

Agreed :)

I was just trying to examine the reasons for choosing a foreign invader as a hero over your own ruler, apart from religious preferences of course.

Hmmm as stated before Dahir was an evil man, a conqueror himself over the local Buddhists of Sindh. Also 1000 years on, the genetics of his invasion are probably seeded in and deeply intricate within the South Asian population so the idea of him being considered a foreigner is something that may serve Indian point of view of Hindu Raj being the only appropriate raj but the subcontinent.

Anyway, the idea as explained before, if he never showed that conquest was ever possible, then perhaps there wouldn't have been subsequent conquests of India - perhaps there wouldn't have been a Pakistan even. He plays his role in the formation of Pakistan and in this creation tale of Pakistan, Dahir was the antagonist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom