What's new

Our govt. has no money to build power plants :- PM Nawaz Sharif

I reckon if TTP took over Pakistan and chopped peoples heads in public you would be cheering them on such is your mindset.

Really !!! Do you read minds for a living ? You probably read too much from my three line comment.

What Nonsense is this?
Make LOC as International Border and all your troubles will vanish in a jiffy!
Just try us., :)

Continue to expand tax net and collect more revenue. Pakistanis need to pay income tax that is the crippling issue behind low government revenue. No government can function without money, doesn't matter how great the leadership is people must pay taxes.

Lo ab tumhari marzi, tera ghar accha hona hai ya , tu hamesha yehi soochte rahega, ki kaash doosre ka bhi bulb toot jayega aur uski short circuit ho jayega?
Tu rehne de bhai, tu Zindagi mein aage nahin badega.:disagree:
Bhai mein kashmir say hoan aur hum kashmiri tum indians ko achi tarah jantay hain

Bhai mein kashmir say hoan aur hum kashmiri tum indians ko achi tarah jantay hain
Wahi bol raha hoon na bhai, Agar tu hum Indians ko acchi tarah jaanta hai toh,tujhe ye bhi pata hoga,ki Kashmir hum kabhi nahin chorenge,Tum 1000 saal ladoge toh hum 1000 x 2 =2000 years hum ladenge.
Yeh Muqabla bandh karo miyan, aur jaao Biryani khaao, so jaao.kuch nahin hone wala hai aage., long run pe tumko bahut,Trouble padegi. ;) Just a sane advice from your "Brother from other side of the Border" :D

Kashmir is the main reason for all problems of Pakistan be it power, water, petrol, corruption. The day Kashmir is solve all will be vanish

Continue to expand tax net and collect more revenue. Pakistanis need to pay income tax that is the crippling issue behind low government revenue. No government can function without money, doesn't matter how great the leadership is people must pay taxes.
When I ask about anybody having name in ATL here, the result is a complete silence....:lol:

People dont believe in the way Government will use the tax revenues. Many are also tax chors. Net result - no money with Government for development.

The only way right now seems to be to give the building contract to some Chinese firm. Let them build, operate and earn from their investment and then handover the same back to Government afterwards.

Kashmir is the main reason for all problems of Pakistan be it power, water, petrol, corruption. The day Kashmir is solve all will be vanish

LOL..... you struck the right vein...sorry, Jugular vein!

LOL. This Kuggu PM should have had a look at Pakistani treasury before taking oath in office. And why the hell is he preaching religious non-sense in above speech? Is he a beardless Mullah or what? :D

Two things why he is so chuffed up. He has the blessing of Uncle Sam and the loans of IMF/WB.

Country the size of Pakistan has what a 3 trillion tax collection.
People try to steal taxes as much as possible
People dont pay legal fees and instead will pay bribe to get work done
People steal from govt at any chance they get
they cry when petrol tax was increased by 5%
No taxes on water and sewage
property taxes are less than my son's pocket money (this is what is suppose to pay for all the services they receive in their home, elect. gas, water and sewage)

In return of all these contribution they expect the incapable govt to provide them:
- health care
- education
- cheap electricity
- cheap Gas

In return for being the good citizen they are, they expect their politician
- to work hard
- dont do corruption
- dont steal
- use our hard earned money and fairly paid taxes to a good use.

Amen

-

You're right on the money and I cannot dispute anything you have said.

Although, the government has the moral obligation to lead by example. The people like the government are corrupt and resort to all sorts of malice. We mustn't forget that this precedent has been set for decades now. Nonetheless, who has the primary responsibility to change this mess? The onus is on the government i.e. politicians elected by votes to lead by example. The government must first pay their taxes, stop building business empires (conflict of interest), not resort to corruption/kickbacks and lead by example i.e. display patriotism, honesty and genuine leadership in the interest of the nation. I'm sure the good apples will follow. The rotten apples will remain rotten. The rotten apples can always be dealt with by the law.

metro bus is a good project mostly people who can't afford cars use it. Which makes it the poor people.

The ones who complain about metro are usually the well off who travel in cars

Back
Top Bottom