What's new

Our Future!!!

Closer to 21st near Astoria Park.

But leaving in a week to come back to Isloo.
I been to Astoria park a lot during High school and college days ;), Even now Astoria was my hang out spot, almost all of my friends live in Astoria, u ever seen this **** restaurant call 'Starlite' its by Astoria blvd and 80 st, we use to hang out around there and whats Isloo?

I been to Astoria park a lot during High school and college days ;), Even now Astoria was my hang out spot, almost all of my friends live in Astoria, u ever seen this **** restaurant call 'Starlite' its by Astoria blvd and 80 st, we use to hang out around there and whats Isloo?

Pakistanis lovingly call Islamabad , Isloo.....

My favourite walk is the Shore Blvd between Astoria Park and East River all the way up to Con-Edison Plant.

Pakistanis lovingly call Islamabad , Isloo.....

My favourite walk is the Shore Blvd between Astoria Park and East River all the way up to Con-Edison Plant.
Isloo huh, Kool.... Yeah I know where ur talking about, I been there. Hey maybe we know each other lol, whats ur first name?

Isloo huh, Kool.... Yeah I know where ur talking about, I been there. Hey maybe we know each other lol, whats ur first name?

No , you don't know me.

I am practically STEALTH..... :cool:

I Guess I could tell you who I am, But then I would have to KILL YA, KIMO SAVI....:lol:

BTW, do you know other New Yorkers like @KingMamba or @ZYXW

Over the course of time i have found, that you either turn tolerant or jingoistic. Just depends on how much you can grasp in terms of material and understanding the people on PDF.

If you like trolling, you will never be tolerant.

Exactly. I'm making Bhutto-like dynasty here on PDF. My grandchild in that case would be the people's champion; Bilawal Bhutto.
Khuda ka khoff kero! Talking such things about your unborn/ unplanned :astagh::astagh::astagh:

Over the course of time i have found, that you either turn tolerant or jingoistic. Just depends on how much you can grasp in terms of material and understanding the people on PDF.

If you like trolling, you will never be tolerant.
I am well balanced in between both :cheesy:

I was just wondering that will our kids and our grand-kids would also be here on PDF or any other on social media having these Indo-Pak debates or will they be here as friends?
What you guys think we can do now to make it better for our generations to come?
Starting mein toh tu bahut kuch bolta tha India ke baare mein :mad: Aab yeh Love-Love kese aa gaya? :azn:

Back
Top Bottom