What's new

Our Future!!!

You want us to end this love-hate relationship ??? 8-)
no not end it but rather turn into a love-love relationship :smitten:

Bola na. Yahan sab chutiyapa chalta hai. No serious introspection nor discussion. TP karne aate hain sab yaha.
But me my Indian friends troll each other too but only on the day of a Pakistan vs India Cricket match, I still remember the World Cup semi-final, Ahh the taunts we got from our Indian friends :sarcastic:

no not end it but rather turn into a love-love relationship :smitten:

But me my Indian friends troll each other too but only on the day of a Pakistan vs India Cricket match, I still remember the World Cup semi-final, Ahh the taunts we got from our Indian friends :sarcastic:
I know. Tum log to kaam mein cotton daalke baithe hoge. :D

Unless something dramatic changes on the Pakistani side vis a vis the nurturing of terror groups aimed at India, I don't see why anything would change. As of now India has a strong national identity but from a lot of what I have seen and can perceive Paksitan is serious struggling on this front and in many ways the only identity that seems to unify all Paksitanis is that of "not India".

Apne bhanje pe goliyan chalwaoge ??? :cray::cray::cray:
200x400px-LL-1043f62f_pats_head.gif

@chak de INDIA

BTW that how we pat livestock before slitting their throats !!!

Last edited:
:rofl: i know but u know when u lose a match theres not much to work with to troll on plus the sorrow of losing and emotions running high, I'd rather have cotton in my ears at that time :partay:

:omghaha:
Where do u live?

I was just wondering that will our kids and our grand-kids would also be here on PDF or any other on social media having these Indo-Pak debates or will they be here as friends?
What you guys think we can do now to make it better for our generations to come?

@waz @Umair Nawaz @Pakistanisage @HAIDER @WAR-rior @acetophenol @PWFI @PiyaraPakistan @LegionnairE @Koovie

I personally think human being lives on both side of border. Basically we have same culture and living pattern. Our curses are same, dresses are some how same.....Don't see any hate, but patriotism comes first.
Never break the communication.......even with your worst enemy...

I personally think human being lives on both side of border. Basically we have same culture and living pattern. Our curses are same, dresses are some how same.....Don't see any hate, but patriotism comes first.
Never break the communication.......even with your worst enemy...
Dheere bol bhai. Warna Blashphemy mein maar diya jaaega. Pakistanis are Arabs and has nothing to do with India. :rofl:

Bombay !

What do u do there? Study or Work?
I grew up here so I studied here and now I'm working as a Fleet Manager..Bombay huh, I love it, believe it or not a lot of Pakistanis would love to visit Mumbai including myself. it's like one the those must visit places for me. :-) My friend is from Rajasthan and is getting married next year and has been after me to come to India and attend his wedding

Grandchildren means 40/50 years, OK review the defense budget of both the countries, its increasing each year. Future procurement /planning of both the countries shows that they are not planning to establish peace with each other, Kashmir/WATER will be the main issue in future. India is big brother and holds the card for the peace and i am 100% sure that India is not going to resolve these issues.
Hope for the best. I am peace lover but ground reality is that its not going to Happen in near future.

Back
Top Bottom