What's new

Our Friends and our Enemies...

first : nobody asked your idea !!!

second : from trolls not NSA or CIA ... there is no safe place in the web ...
You should relax,i was just asking.
No need to get upset but you are right,many trolls here and you beeing the biggest Troll of all.

What do you mean? You are comparing Bulgarian/Georgian prostitutes to what? I don't understand.

I am comparing Bulgaria and Gergia to prostitutes - because they easeliy change their friends.
Over 20 years, Russia population will be 100 million.. and most of the will be Muslim. Russia's geopolitcal sphere is not sustainable. As some predict Russia and Turkey will get more closer even more than now, even today Russia has no problem having Turkey being active in Central-Asia. This tells a lot. In the past this was out of the question. Soviets would never have allowed this and would never allowed Turkics to set up counsel. Just think what the future will bring. Russia's national interest will be Turkey's national interest.
Nobody knows that 100% will be in 20 years.
One thing is for sure - the last few years, Russia's population is growing. For 20 years, was built about 25,000 Orthodox churches, so that Russia will remain Orthodox.
In his last book, the old man Brzezinski insisted that the rescue of the West - to incorporate Russia and Turkey. So the best thing in your and our interests - to keep the West as far as possible.
I am sure that Russia will be able to provide all necessary help and assistance of Turkey in the liberation of Western ways. - I think our interests match in this.

I am comparing Bulgaria and Gergia to prostitutes - because they easeliy change their friends.

Nobody knows that 100% will be in 20 years.
One thing is for sure - the last few years, Russia's population is growing. For 20 years, was built about 25,000 Orthodox churches, so that Russia will remain Orthodox.
In his last book, the old man Brzezinski insisted that the rescue of the West - to incorporate Russia and Turkey. So the best thing in your and our interests - to keep the West as far as possible.
I am sure that Russia will be able to provide all necessary help and assistance of Turkey in the liberation of Western ways. - I think our interests match in this.
Russia and Turkey allways had the same interests,they will never be enemies.
They will work together to insure stability in the region.

I think Iran and Turkey are more rivals than enemy's.

To Germany:
1.no other country has more company's in turkey than.
2.In no other country live more Turks.
3.Most Mosque are build by German
4.Which no other than non-Turki you are married.
4.First railway was build by German
Our relationship are older and deeper as the most of us known. Those, who know this fact, have forgotten it and the problems between us have made this relationship partially broken.

I know Germans really well... I've been told many Germans trust Turks (apart from obvious racists), because Turks do not make fun of Germans unlike some other countries in the world..

Turkey hasn't much big relations to talk about with some nations such as South Africa, India, Japan, UK, Brazil. But it'd be our benefit to strengt the relations.

India, Turkey open ‘exciting chapter' in relations​

Drawing up an action plan which aims to boost cooperation in a good number of fields for the years 2014-2016, Turkey and India are set to deepen ties in a meaningful and exciting way.

Appearing enthusiastic about the prospects, the minister [Khurshid] told Today's Zaman on Wednesday that “hopefully, not only will this be a new chapter but an exciting one as well.” After meeting with his counterpart, Ahmet Davutoğlu, in Ankara on Wednesday, Khurshid met with President Abdullah Gül and Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan in İstanbul on Thursday before leaving Turkey.

During the top Indian diplomat's three-day visit, Turkey and India agreed to draw up an action plan for the years 2014-2016 to boost cooperation in various fields ranging from trade, investments, defense, science and technology, education, culture and sports. The action plan does not only recommend that communication be enhanced at the official level but also between people.

The details of the action plan, which is a road-map for strengthening ties, need to be completed soon because Indian President Shri Pranab Mukherjee will also be visiting Turkey in a few months time, Khurshid commented.

Noting that India and Turkey had close ties during their respective independence movements but the intensity of relations somewhat waned in the period thereafter, the minister said, “The time has come for India and Turkey to see much more of each other, consult [each other] a great deal more.” “We have to make up for lost time,” he added.

The two countries also hope to boost cooperation in multilateral organizations while making efforts to increase consensus in viewpoints on international and regional issues.

India, Turkey open

I think our two secular nations can work well together for mutual benefit! :tup:

I know Germans really well... I've been told many Germans trust Turks (apart from obvious racists), because Turks do not make fun of Germans unlike some other countries in the world..
The similarity that binds both people most is,both soldiers do as they are told to do without questioning.
The nation comes first for both.
Turks have learned alot from the Germans.
Does anyone ask himself why the Germans asked for Turkish ''Gastarbeiter/Guestworkers''instead of just other Western European countries people?
Due to good relations dating many centuries between both people,the germans knew that a Turk is a hard worker.
The Germans have had and still have a big role in Turkeys economic rise.
They were the first to invest and are still the biggest investors in Turkey.
So,if they want us in or not doesnt matter(EU).

Our brothers and allies are all muslims.

O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people. Al-Mā'idah 51.

If you are with qafirs, you are no different from them.

O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people. Al-Mā'idah 51.

Dont forget that our ''brothers'' backstabbed us when we was struggling for our existance.

I dont wanna blame arabs for the past but fact is, everyone is with you if you are strong but against you if you are weak.

Politics has nothing to do with religion and quran verses are not useful to find your friends.

You may not like it but Turkey is a secular country and we don't set course our foreign policy in according to Religion.

Russia is our SHORT-term enemy but LONG-term friend. Mind you without Russian permission we don't have access to Turkic world.

Russia only permitted us to gain connection with Turkic countries by showing Turkey doesn't have bad intend towards Russia.

I see Russia and Turkey coming closer. Russia will ditch Armenia and Karabag issue will be settled in couple of days after that. Just imagine Turkey and Russia putting their strength together. That is why Europe doesn't go hostile against Turkey.

Also not to mention. Russia is declining power. Their population is gonna shrink 20% in the coming 40 years. Experts say Russia and Turkey are going to be very close. Turkey will be able to fill in the power gap when Russia declines more. Turan will become reality.

What does Turan have to do with Turks? Turan is a word created by ferdowsi in shahnameh to describe the central asian Iranic people. You want to make Turan reality? :rofl:

@T-123456

I dont see any judging,
I said,who knows and maybe.
You should read my post again.

Who knows what caused it,i have flown many times from Cologne Airport and never encountered such problems.
Most people working there are from foreighn origin,im sure they insulted the employee or hit him/her.
Maybe they were aggressive to the policemen

Bro, this is what i mean you are already pointing fingers.

Last edited by a moderator:
The similarity that binds both people most is,both soldiers do as they are told to do without questioning.
The nation comes first for both.
Turks have learned alot from the Germans.
Does anyone ask himself why the Germans asked for Turkish ''Gastarbeiter/Guestworkers''instead of just other Western European countries people?
Due to good relations dating many centuries between both people,the germans knew that a Turk is a hard worker.
The Germans have had and still have a big role in Turkeys economic rise.
They were the first to invest and are still the biggest investors in Turkey.
So,if they want us in or not doesnt matter(EU).

I just finished reading a book called 'The Berlin-Baghdad Express: The Ottoman Empire and Germany's Bid for World Power, 1898-1918' by Sean McMeekin, i highly recommend it...

Most of Germany's help for the Turks comes from their indirect competition against the other empires in Europe for colonialism, such as the British, Italian and French... One example is the Gallipoli (Canakkale) campaign of the Commonwealth forces (Uk, Australia and New Zealand), to stop this Germans supplied most of the new technology for Ataturk's (or the Sultan's) forces, such as Mausers and Oerlikon guns... They also tried to start a Jihad (well ahead of Bin Laden) between the most populated Moslem country at the time, India (under British occupation) and The West...

Haydarpasa train station in Istanbul was built by Germans just for this purpose, to start a railway from Berlin to Baghdad, to facilitate German colonialist expansion into the Middle East. In fact they had the Sultan supplied with plenty of weapons and eating out of their hands.

I recommend you guys read this book...

Back
Top Bottom