What's new

Our enemy India is on fire against Imran Khan winning.

Yes I am quite agree with Indian media....He openly condemn operation against Taliban in Past and during current election he support Manzoor Pasheen and done seat adjustments with him....Shame Khan...

Yes That Is Why Two Of His Party Members Have Been Killed In Terror Attacks.Pathetic

Indian media and Nawaz.

How Credible:rofl::rofl::rofl:

May be you should ask IK himself?

"I told the world some eight years ago that there was no military solution to this problem as the only way out is to hold talks and settle it politically but at that time they called me ‘Taliban Khan’ but now they all agree with me as they could not win this so-called war on terrorism,” he said.

https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2012/02/24/imran-says-can-negotiate-with-taliban-if-asked/
did he said anything wrong ? your new sugar Daddy Merica is also begging for talking in Afghanistan

did he said anything wrong ? your new sugar Daddy Merica is also begging for talking in Afghanistan
Let's not indulge in cheap shots buddy. You know very well that you've been taking money from the US, and even allowed them to drone the hell out of you. So we can easily decide who is the sugar daddy for who, so let not go there.

We couldnt care less of what the US do with you or the Taliban. Our official policy is that we don't like the Taliban.

For IK, he said what he thinks is right. We will report what we think is right. I don't know what's the problem here.

India is upset because a good PM could turn Pakistan around and make it a successful country which they don't want. They back corrupt leaders like NS so that Pakistan stays poor and unable to compete economically and militarily.

Bingo!

Back
Top Bottom