What's new

Our enemy India is on fire against Imran Khan winning.

well i think we should not take indian media seriously. they will always support the individual who is good from indian point of view. if we look back we will find that pak media also spoke a lot about terrorism by modi while he was being elected as indian PM.

Cry all you want along with Your Indian pals, IK is the reality. Deal with it.
I am not butt hurt noon leagee neither support any political party, but I love my country which sadly elect Pakistani version of Trump....
He will open border with Afghanistan, he is against sending Afghan scums back and in favor of granting the citizenship. Once it happen believe me Pakistan will never get rid of terrorism.
he wants to talk with Taliban lolss
Aik dafa power mien anay do believe tum jaise log hi khud ko ghaali dyen gey k vote PTI ko kiyoun dala...

nth thread about what India feels about IK winning. :)

Yes, the euphoria about Imran Khan's win and the claims that India is worried about this development don't make any sense. What is that Imran Khan can do that the previous prime ministers couldn't do? I see that people are overexcited, but do they know why they are excited?

who told you he is called Taliban Khan?
May be you should ask IK himself?

"I told the world some eight years ago that there was no military solution to this problem as the only way out is to hold talks and settle it politically but at that time they called me ‘Taliban Khan’ but now they all agree with me as they could not win this so-called war on terrorism,” he said.

https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2012/02/24/imran-says-can-negotiate-with-taliban-if-asked/

I am not butt hurt noon leagee neither support any political party, but I love my country which sadly elect Pakistani version of Trump....
He will open border with Afghanistan, he is against sending Afghan scums back and in favor of granting the citizenship. Once it happen believe me Pakistan will never get rid of terrorism.
he wants to talk with Taliban lolss
Aik dafa power mien anay do believe tum jaise log hi khud ko ghaali dyen gey k vote PTI ko kiyoun dala...
Only two types of people agree with India, Indians and the followers of certain leader. Which one are you? I'll let the readers decide that.

you-told-me-that-i-can-alienate-pakistan-and-you-believe-that-1491154605-2323.jpg

Can you guys pass even a single day without taking the name of India?
Can you guys pass one day by simply not posting on our forum?

Children's can leave their parents but their impression on the children's souls can never be forgotten.
No wonder you are always visiting your parents websites.

check this out

These Indian foreigners do not know anything about Pakistani culture.

Guns are a big part of Pukhtoon and Baloch Culture, esp Qabaili people.

Every Pakistani leader going to those areas has to abide with their culture and traditions for their support. I’m sure you can find other leaders doing the same.

These Indian foreigners do not know anything about Pakistani culture.

Guns are a big part of Pukhtoon and Baloch Culture, esp Qabaili people.

Every Pakistani leader going to those areas has to abide with their culture and traditions for their support. I’m sure you can find other leaders doing the same.

They are using anything to malign him. That cultural thing means nothing but false projection to paint a negative picture.

Back
Top Bottom