What's new

Our enemies rejoice as our government tries to push us further into Islamism

The more they force religion upon people the more new generations will reject it.
Who wants to be opressed in the first place? You cant claim to advocate religion of peace by enforcing it upon people its just simple logic at work here.

Also the number of people seeking a better life abroad rose dramatically under Erdogan rule and by far not everybody leaves the country purely for economic reasons, Turkey under erdogan became a depressing semi dictatorship without a perspective for the future.
"Mr. I am a "Kemalist" and try to hijack every thread to drag it into my way of thinking"

your liberal way of looking at problems brought us to this place first...
women don't want to marry, no offspring, PKK population is growing, our men become fagf0ckers - because we are liberal, anti-religious,
we do need laws and country-western-politics

Last edited:
"Mr. I am a "Kemalist" and try to hijack every thread to drag it into my way of thinking"

women don't want to marry, no offspring, PKK population is growing, our men become fagf0ckers - because we are liberal, anti-religious, we don't need laws and country-western-politics
Oh great, you talk whatever you want but im not allowed to express my opinion? Your postings often arent on topic either so STFU.

Last edited:
Bro but the problem is that AKP's doing this all wrong. As Xenon54 stated, AKP's Islamism is just pushing people towards Liberalism. People are RUNNING away from traditional values because of forced religiosity.

If we want our values to remain, we must do it the right way.
But don't you think that people - with hard laws like Russia - would also flee as they do now?

I mean - people are fleeing conservatism ... they want their Starbucks coffee, anal plug, Netflix, and vegan food - no nationalism, proud and honor for their fatherland ... they want to worship satan and not god

women don't want to marry, no offspring, PKK population is growing, our men become fagf0ckers - because we are liberal, anti-religious, we don't need laws and country-western-politics

You both have good points.

But Xenon54 is right bro. Islamism isn't the answer to our liberal problem. People aren't buying it.

You both have good points.

But Xenon54 is right bro. Islamism isn't the answer to our liberal problem. People aren't buying it.
how to counter that liberalism? how? people won't join the army anymore... thank god we have loyal Turkish Kurds - almost the whole 2. Army of the TSK consists of Kurds... our "social, liberal" people would rather die and suck c0ck than being conservative, nationalistic... we need control over the media, the internet, everything - like in China or Russia...

But don't you think that people - with hard laws like Russia - would also flee as they do now?

I mean - people are fleeing conservatism ... they want their Starbucks coffee, anal plug, Netflix, and vegan food - no nationalism, proud and honor for their fatherland ... they want to worship satan and not god

Only true cucks would leave. Seriously I think Turkey would be perfect if conservative Kemalism was the ruling ideology.

People in Turkey don't want to be Arabised. That's all.

Only true cucks would leave. Seriously I think Turkey would be perfect if conservative Kemalism was the ruling ideology.

People in Turkey don't want to be Arabised. That's all.
I have to look more into IYI - don't know anything about them... because the CHP - like I watched last night - is a lost cause...
We need a türkes-like MHP

I have to look more into IYI - don't know anything about them... because the CHP - like I watched last night - is a lost cause...

İYİ is definitely the best out of the big parties. Probably the closest to what I want. Sadly, CHP is more likely to win... BUT if Mansur Yavaş leads I'll be happy. The man is a Grey Wolf.

İYİ is definitely the best out of the big parties. Probably the closest to what I want. Sadly, CHP is more likely to win... BUT if Mansur Yavaş leads I'll be happy. The man is a Grey Wolf.
I don't think we could change the CHP back to its roots... it already depraved - sadly...
the IYI party - is yes, a bit of a hybrid by MHP, CHP, AKP... and pro-army, I think that's why my dayis joined the party or voting for them... but I think - the best thing for turkey was the Türkes-MHP... looking back on the past decades...

No patriot has to be conservative nor religious. Opposing the ruling party does not make anyone a terrorist just because they're against it too.

No patriot has to be conservative nor religious. Opposing the ruling party does not make anyone a terrorist just because they're against it too.

Now repeat that 33x times.

If half what you said is true then Turkey should be fully destroyed by now since erdogan is leading it for 20 years but instead I see a rising global power determining its independent foreign policy

Also someone who says Islam is bad and destructive should know there is 1.5 billion Muslims and the religion history is older than your grand grand father

And dont forget the number of muslims is rising everywhere from Britain, US , germany all the way to China and russia

Let hate blind you someone who believes that anything could be 100% bad without a single good isnt worth arguing with

If half what you said is true then Turkey should be fully destroyed by now since erdogan is leading it for 20 years but instead I see a rising global power determining its independent foreign policy

Also someone who says Islam is bad and destructive should know there is 1.5 billion Muslims and the religion history is older than your grand grand father

And dont forget the number of muslims is rising everywhere from Britain, US , germany all the way to China and russia

Let hate blind you someone who believes that anything could be 100% bad without a single good isnt worth arguing with

Erdogan's leadership has transformed Turkey from a backwater to an emerging economic and technological super power.

İt is useless to talk obsessive people we just inform to other people why those kind of people behave like that.

They reflect only their caracter it doenst represent Turkish people and culture. Thats all.

Seriously im gonna be honest here. Dont expect a liberal, sjw or a leftist to be a nationalist or a patriot.

Overtime they constantly complain about their country and people and start shitting on their own history while they hate their own ethnic group and race while constantly bending themselves for minorities.

Sorry but RTE is just a front man. AKP consisted of a few smart people at the beginning, so from 2003-2011 where the economy was going from recovery to 10% growth annually. All RTE had to do was listen to the few smart people. But let us not forget that there are even more incompetent twats and as soon as RTE started listening to them the budget deficit became even more apparent. Gambling on a lot of construction work favoring their own friends and allies lead to unsustainable investments. I'm not gonna mention them here as they've been mentioned by many before me in different threads.

Unfortunately RTE being elected President was the worst possible outcome, as Ahmet Davutoglu did not get to go through with the changes that he envisioned on the tender laws.

But let us rewind back a bit. Babacan said in a recent interview that things started going bad the moment AKP ppl tried to find a name for the "movement", and that actually makes perfect sense because the moment you find a brand for yourself you stop, and get off the democratic train.

RTE once made a figurative speech about democracy being a train and that you get off at a station once you reach it. Well, we got off it.

In desperation you are looking for a transition from democracy to autocracy/authorianism/dictatorship the desperation in what is being written is so very clear.

If you are that desperate, just imagine AKP, just imagine someone else being elected and they want to hold AKP accountable for every fvckup. AKP and MHP will do whatever to avoid that.

But mark my words, they will not lower the election threshold even if it means they will not get more than 10%. They just need to keep the other political parties out of parliament, and then even with 10% votes gained as the only political party in parliament they will get all the seats. That is how it works in Turkey.

EDIT: YES! https://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/mhp-mp-cemal-enginyurt-expelled-from-party-157012

2 more seats to lose in parliament.

Back
Top Bottom