What's new

Our enemies rejoice as our government tries to push us further into Islamism

You know that gay parades were being banned during the 90s by Kemalists? and that being gay in the Turkish military was forbidden until AKP changed it?

Secularism doesn't mean liberalism. There are many eastern secular countries which ban gay propaganda.

If the Kemalist military once again rules the nation homosexuality will be outright banned in the nation. Mark my words.

now look at our friend - how turkey could change if our society became like that...
but again, not like in the 90s, the government would have to control the internet - like... yes... now
Nothing will happen,we are a tolerant society.

CHP will morph into a communist party or proto communist to win over youth.

What is that Jeff the killer looking as creature doing at the table?
Holy sh*t, your picture makes me feel sick, I bet you will be reported for this:pissed:
You know that gay parades were being banned during the 90s by Kemalists? and that being gay in the Turkish military was forbidden until AKP changed it?

Secularism doesn't mean liberalism. There are many eastern secular countries which ban gay propaganda.

If the Kemalist military once again rules the nation homosexuality will be outright banned in the nation. Mark my words.

images

Is the "man" near Erdogan the one in Philip the Arab's picture? Who is this fu*k? Erdogan seems very unhappy to sit besides him:sick:

Holy sh*t, your picture makes me feel sick, I bet you will be reported for this:pissed:

Is the "man" near Erdogan the one in Philip the Arab's picture? Who is this fu*k? Erdogan seems very unhappy to sit besides him:sick:
That creature is Jeff the Killer a creepypasta story. But that tranny singer looks like him, imagine you wake up and see that tranny singer staring at you.

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/...y-secular-and-modern-under-erdogan-poll-finds

Interviewees who said they would be okay if their children had different sexual orientations than them rose 9 percent to 21 percent.

tenor.gif
The more they force religion upon people the more new generations will reject it.
Who wants to be opressed in the first place? You cant claim to advocate religion of peace by enforcing it upon people its just simple logic at work here.

Also the number of people seeking a better life abroad rose dramatically under Erdogan rule and by far not everybody leaves the country purely for economic reasons, Turkey under erdogan became a depressing semi dictatorship without a perspective for the future.

No matter how we turn it, maybe you realize now what I mean, we will have to be more 'radical' and conservative ...
and for everything we want, the west would sanction us hard, embargoes, devaluation of the economy like 74, the full program...

do you understand now why I'm starting to block the people who call me AKP just because I say the problems are not homemade - the problems are forced on us because turkey tries to emancipate itself?

believe me - it was going to get worse ... back then a coup was wanted because the IMF was happy about loans and Turkey followed all orders - the US, the EU whistled, we ran, even with the military government ...
because the sovereignty MKA brought upon us died with him - Allah gani gani rahmet eylesin...

n

Hey guys, if Erdo thinks hes gonna lose the next election can't he just false flag and stage another coup? Wouldn't that make him mandatory leader for at least the next few years?

No matter how we turn it, maybe you realize now what I mean, we will have to be more 'radical' and conservative ...
and for everything we want, the west would sanction us hard, embargoes, devaluation of the economy like 74, the full program...

do you understand now why I'm starting to block the people who call me AKP just because I say the problems are not homemade - the problems are forced on us because turkey tries to emancipate itself?

believe me - it was going to get worse ... back then a coup was wanted because the IMF was happy about loans and Turkey followed all orders - the US, the EU whistled, we ran, even with the military government ...
because the sovereignty MKA brought upon us died with him - Allah gani gani rahmet eylesin...

n

Bro but the problem is that AKP's doing this all wrong. As Xenon54 stated, AKP's Islamism is just pushing people towards Liberalism. People are RUNNING away from traditional values because of forced religiosity.

If we want our values to remain, we must do it the right way.

Back
Top Bottom