What's new

OUR CHINA-CENTRIC MILITARY CAPABILITY

So this article is about India preparation (conventional + deterrent) and readiness to face China potentional invasion...but this guy forgot to mention if economical is viable to have arm race with China.

We have over 3 times defense budget more than India...that's not include other hidden cost...you India better be ready to match that. The best way for China to defeat India without fire a signle shot is:

- Push India to have an arm's race until bankrucy the same way as U.S did to U.S.S.R

Let see if India will commit the same mistake as U.S.S.R

You mean to say the mistake you are committing like the USSR to go seek parity with the US military?

You mean to say the mistake you are committing like the USSR to go seek parity with the US military?

No I mean to say the mistake we're commiting like the USSR to seek parity with India...we should seek parity with US then India will automatically fallow...it don't have choice.

No I mean to say the mistake we're commiting like the USSR to seek parity with India...we should seek parity with US then India will automatically fallow...it don't have choice.

I think any nation with a few dozen SLBM's is safe from the strategic point of view. Other than that you need reasonable conventional defensive capabilities so that the nuclear threshold can be kept at a safe distance.

So, in the modern world, parity is not really needed.

well he is our spiritual leader he is not mao zedong ( H*N slave owner):lol: .Well we would always be grateful to people of india for that.May god bless we would oneday acheive our objective:D

Yes...be happy and be gratefull to India...and god already blessed Tibet to have such talented Tibetan singer and more...I don't need to argue further...relaxe and listen to this music...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes...be happy and be gratefull to India...and god already blessed Tibet to have such talented Tibetan singer and more...I don't need to argue further...relaxe and listen to this music...

of course the singer is nice & i hope she sings our national song on our independence :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
how ???/ kindly explain

This is well-known fact that the gap between India and China is enlarging over the whole development course since their each other’s independence.

Funny enough only those living in India do not know much of the fact.

Here is a table that is from famous academic research forum called Penn World Table: pwt.econ.upenn.edu/papers/Delhi1c.pdf

Table 1: Per Capita GDP Levels at 2000 Prices from PWT 6.2

Year GDP pc As % of US Ratio

China(1) India(2) China(3) India(4) India/China(5)
2003 $4970 $2990 14.3% 8.6% 0.60
1978 $669 $1318 3.2% 6.0% 1.97
1952 $326 $794 2.7% 6.3% 2.43

You see, from 1952 to 2003 India/China ratio has changed from an important India (2.43) to less important India (0.60), as compared to China.

Further, at current time (2010) the ratio is about 0.4 (4.0/9.8) GDP statistics - countries compared - NationMaster

So let’s use a rough linear extrapolation for next ten years base on 2003 – 2010 change.

Roughly, over the past 7 year's course (2003 – 2010) China makes India 30% relatively less important, from ratio 0.6 down to ratio 0.4. As China moves to higher end, the speed will fall. So, in next 10 years, China makes India another 30% less important instead of in 7 previous years. Thus, it will reduce the ratio from current 0.4 to 2020’s 0.28.

Of course, linear extrapolation appears to be too mechanical and too simplified. It nevertheless serves as a sort of rough estimation. In fact, we don’t see much will change in both India and China, India will keep its happy democracy and China will keep is happy authoritarianism. Both will improve over the time but with a speed in disparity.

Do you see it now?

Back
Top Bottom