What's new

Ottoman Scientific and Technological achievments

How are you dude !!!

Long time now see ??

The Turks were the last one to declare independence and follow nationalism. Every arab "friend" backstabbed us and were alone then we decided to go our own road. Turks made enough sacrifses for the Ummah. They sent soldiers to every corner of the empire to all the way to Egypt and Jemen. What did Arabs do? They played ball with British and French and millions of Turkish soldiers died. I don't want us to make the same mistake. Blood is thicker than water so I prefer Turkic states. In Arab culture it is allowed to lie and cheat for own benefit. If they get the chance they will do it.

@T-123456 @Sinan @atatwolf

During Bosnian war, Ummah lived. Turkey, Pakistan, Iran all contributed. I can not remember what any of the Arab countries did, but Arabs were not only supportive, but helped materially also.

Pakistan can not exist as a purely secular state; atleast not until a few more generations have passed and all the ethnicities commit to Pakistan as a state that supercedes regional and ethnic nationalism.

Nationalism is a poison. Shortly after the launch of second Intifadah, I was in Qatar and one day while delivering Juma Khutbah the preacher cried with tears about what was done to the Ottomans and the suffering of Arabs as a result of that. Despite being a Qatari Arab, he was sacked by the government. He left for Kuwait and got some job there. I saw him thereafter, but he could not preach again.

Governments of Muslim countries generally consider Islam as a threat, unless they can control its practice. Just look at KSA, Egypt, etc... In Pakistan, there is no government control as such. Though the government keeps tabs on various organizations, people are largely free to practice as they please. Problems arose when Islamic ideology was used as a political-military tool.

In the long run, if anything comes out of the concept of Ummah, it would most likely be from Pakistan.

@T-123456 @Sinan @atatwolf

During Bosnian war, Ummah lived. Turkey, Pakistan, Iran all contributed. I can not remember what any of the Arab countries did, but Arabs were not only supportive, but helped materially also.

Pakistan can not exist as a purely secular state; atleast not until a few more generations have passed and all the ethnicities commit to Pakistan as a state that supercedes regional and ethnic nationalism.

Nationalism is a poison. Shortly after the launch of second Intifadah, I was in Qatar and one day while delivering Juma Khutbah the preacher cried with tears about what was done to the Ottomans and the suffering of Arabs as a result of that. Despite being a Qatari Arab, he was sacked by the government. He left for Kuwait and got some job there. I saw him thereafter, but he could not preach again.

Governments of Muslim countries generally consider Islam as a threat, unless they can control its practice. Just look at KSA, Egypt, etc... In Pakistan, there is no government control as such. Though the government keeps tabs on various organizations, people are largely free to practice as they please. Problems arose when Islamic ideology was used as a political-military tool.

In the long run, if anything comes out of the concept of Ummah, it would most likely be from Pakistan.
Lets not talk about Pakistan now.
Nationalism is a big word,my version is Patriotism.
No matter your ethinicty, belief,political affiliation,financial position etc..
You come together in one word ''Nation''.
Call it nationalism,patriotism or whatever you like.
Islam ideology only works when you have honest,fair,straight people in charge,but since we Muslims are the only people in the world fighting with each other over evry possible thing and especially about our beliefs,this will never work.
Islam is not a threat,it is the people in charge implementing their sick version of Islam that is the threat,thats why i'm against religion in politics.
My conclusion;Ummah will never happen.

@T-123456

Why do you think that we support/supported Turkey ???
I would like to know why,from you?

Last edited:
The first line of my signature answers your question.

It says :

Mohammed Ali's mother said, Sacrifice your life for the Caliphate.
You answered the first part ''supported''
The Caliphate is gone,why do you support us now?
Dont come with;we support evry Muslim nation.

You answered the first part ''supported''
The Caliphate is gone,why do you support us now?
Dont come with;we support evry Muslim nation.
We support you now because of our historical friendship with the Caliphate. the Pakistanis love you and see you as Muslim brothers and successors of the Caliphate.

We don't support you just because you're Turks.

We support you now because of our historical friendship with the Caliphate. the Pakistanis love you and see you as Muslim brothers and successors of the Caliphate.

We don't support you just because you're Turks.
But we are secular,so even though we are secular,you see us as Muslims?
Doesnt it tell you that secularism has nothing to do with losing faith?
Do you have to have the Islam rule to be called a Muslim country?
And why do you think we support you?

But we are secular,so even though we are secular,you see us as Muslims?
Doesnt it tell you that secularism has nothing to do with losing faith?
Do you have to have the Islam rule to be called a Muslim country?
And why do you think we support you?
The common Turk isn't secular. AKP's rule proves that.

And yes you have to have the Islam rule to be called a Muslim country.

I'd like you to answer that question although i already know the answer.

The common Turk isn't secular. AKP's rule proves that.

And yes you have to have the Islam rule to be called a Muslim country.

I'd like you to answer that question although i already know the answer.
Your answers are vage.
You know as well as i do that the AKP came to power because of so called ''economic achievement'',even many lefties voted for them.
There are only 10% who want Muslim rule.
I am the common Turk,not right not left no communist,atheist,nationalist.
I am a Muslim Turkish patriot who supports those who do good for the Turkish Nation.
Our support for you,
Your Mothers sold their gold to support us during the War of Independence,many soldiers under the British didnt fight against us,you helped us alot then,there it started en we called you brothers and sisters.
Once a brother is allways a brother no matter what,we never betray our brothers,it sounds a bit emotional but from our side,this is eternal(no matter what).
Both our people have somewhat the same History(independence)and same fate.
Lets leave it at that.

No matter, we love Turkey. And we love Turks.

We love Ummah too, but from among Ummah, we have a special corner in our hearts for Turkey. The tragic end of Khilafat was felt as a disaster for Muslims of British India who considered themselves as slaves and looked to Ottomans for inspiration and solace.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom