What's new

Ottoman Scientific and Technological achievments

Most of these are Indo-European tribes...except the Arabs and Jews who are cousins even Aramenians can be considered their cousins....Greeks can also be linked to Pomaks, Laz while Albanians and Georgians are not very different from each other...Everyone you mentioned lived in the same area not across land acres.....except Arabs, Jews and Greeks....Rest can be considered Turkic people....under 1 big race...But yes it is diverse now based nationality...but most of you are more similar than different...most...
The ethnicities of Pakistan havent lived together for centuries in the same area?

The ones i mentioned make up what is Pakistani and then we have those with the blood of migrants...Turkish descendants, Moghul descendants, Iranian, Arab and some other Indo-Asian descendants...some in our very North look more Chinese and Tibetian then Pakistani but they are still Pakistani...the Pathan themselves are again diverse and so on...

The ethnicities of Pakistan havent lived together for centuries in the same area?
Not centuries...and most have been "isolated" by desert (Baloch), mountains (Kalash), rivers (Hyderabadi and Punjabis)...Heck many dont even understand each other's languages....though we have few common languages like Urdu, Punjabi, Sindhi and pashto...but if you want to go into ethnicity nope

@T-123456 What about the ethnic people you mentioned have they been on the same land for years?

Last edited:
The ones i mentioned make up what is Pakistani and then we have those with the blood of migrants...Turkish descendants, Moghul descendants, Iranian, Arab and some other Indo-Asian descendants...some in our very North look more Chinese and Tibetian then Pakistani but they are still Pakistani...the Pathan themselves are again diverse and so on...

Not centuries...and most have been "isolated" by desert (Baloch), mountains (Kalash), rivers (Hyderabadi and Punjabis)...Heck many dont even understand each other's languages....though we have few common languages like Urdu, Punjabi, Sindhi and pashto...but if you want to go into ethnicity nope

@T-123456 What about the ethnic people you mentioned have they been on the same land for years?
I knew it,thats why we like Pakistan(blood relatives):)

The Laz allways lived in the north of Turkey(centuries),the Circassians came from Russia after the war 1862(Sochi,border with Georgia)File:Circassia in 1750.png - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Kurds allways lived there in the South-East of Turkey and surrounding countries.
The Armenians in the North-East.
The Albanians,Bosnians,Pomaks lived there during Ottoman times and after we lost many territories in the Balkans,they came to Turkey..
The Arabs allways lived in the South.
You know the story about the Jews,Spanish inquisition and WWII.

Dont you think after seeing all the sectarian bs and different views on Islam in your country that you need a new approach?
I mean,unity by religion doesnt work.
I have read the whole history of Pakistan and of Muhammed Ali Jinnah and i'm convinced he wanted to go the same way we did.
A Muslim nation held together by the uniting factor Pakistan''land of the pure''.
At least thats what i got out of it.
Agree 1000000000000000000000% ........i agree that the ideology of pakistan was to made "A LAND OF THE PURE" if pakistanis can understand the idea then i am sure a pakistan of Qaid,s wishes will born, a great homeland for all PURE people regardless of their background:pakistan:

The problem is we failed to see what the religion thought us but are more nationalists....The Arabs over their Arabness...the Turks over their Tukishness...the Iranians over their Persianess...no one wants to be identified as a Muslim...everyone wants to be an Arab, Turk, Irani, Aisan or whatever or even worse: Shia, Sunni, Ahmedi, Deobandi, Wahabi, Salafi or whatever....

When we learn to call ourselves "Muslims" the title Allah gave us in the Quran...then maybe we can talk of unity until then go fight and kill each other...Allah said he will raise a better nation!

You got it girl (?). This is our problem in contemporary times. Too much nationalism has made the concept of Muslim being one nation irrelevant. On top of that, not a single Muslim country has enough economy, education and technology to compete with developed world.

Sorry to hear that bro...but the Ummah lives around the world today ;)

For whom ? ...... to ones who believe there is Ummah ?

Anyways, Arabs, Iran and Turkey seperated, even if there is a Ummah that won't be a real one....

Nor do i care. We are doing great since we seperated Religion from State. Hope we never stray from our road.

Last edited by a moderator:
For whom ? ...... to ones who believe there is Ummah ?

Anyways, Arabs, Iran and Turkey seperated, even if there is a Ummah that won't be a real one....

Nor do i care. We are doing great since we seperated Religion from State. Hope we never stray from our road.
Ummah just means nation...doesnt need to be for someone...so there is no such thing as a real or a fake ummah...an ummah is an ummah...

if you are doing good...great for you :tup:

Ummah proved to not work. Ww1 proved that. The sultan declared holy war and asked support of all Muslims in the world. At the end and I'm not joking. Turks were the only one fighting imperialist. Turks organized campaign to liberate Egypt. Egyptians fought shoulded to shoulder against Turks and we lost. Same for Arabs. Only Pakistani helped us during the neo crusades by the Europeans. Mid east is in ruins ever since. It is better for Turks if they have close relationship with Turkic countries plus Pakistan, japan etc and totay ignore thé arab world.

Ummah proved to not work. Ww1 proved that. The sultan declared holy war and asked support of all Muslims in the world. At the end and I'm not joking. Turks were the only one fighting imperialist. Turks organized campaign to liberate Egypt. Egyptians fought shoulded to shoulder against Turks and we lost. Same for Arabs. Only Pakistani helped us during the neo crusades by the Europeans. Mid east is in ruins ever since. It is better for Turks if they have close relationship with Turkic countries plus Pakistan, japan etc and totay ignore thé arab world.
That local egyptians even supplied their camels to help the british logistically. Look at jordan their "royal family" is the one that started the rebellion against the ottomans and now they are forced to deal with the regions refugee problems that were a result of their treachery. Even the palestenians look at their flag. It is the flag of the arab rebellion against the Caliphate. Anyway all this nationalism stuff isn't right. Allah cares about ones iman not their blood.

Rebel Flag:
Flag_of_Hejaz_1917.svg.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palestinian Flag:
download (2)e.jpg

Last edited:
WW1 is a bad example...by then corruption was way high every country was for itself...no one cared about religion had they cared they wouldnt have fallen to Nationalism! But they fell to Nation first then everything else...it served them fine here on this world....

I never ask of anything...But I do request for unity....coz I am tired of blood shed based on different sects, based on diff historic background based on different believes based on different skin colour and whatever Islam said you should not do they do.... :tsk:

And also united a community would be strong then separate little ones fending off every scum coming our way....

Plus we also get to travel freely like EU :angel: I really would like to see Turkey, Iran, Iraq, Syria....but all except Turkey are danger zones :(

That local egyptians even supplied their camels to help the british logistically. Look at jordan their "royal family" is the one that started the rebellion against the ottomans and now they are forced to deal with the regions refugee problems that were a result of their treachery. Even the palestenians look at their flag. It is the flag of the arab rebellion against the Caliphate.
Nationalism as I said...everyone protected their interest which was money, I wonder if they will be able to buy the opening to the door of heaven with all that :unsure:

WW1 is a bad example...by then corruption was way high every country was for itself...no one cared about religion had they cared they wouldnt have fallen to Nationalism! But they fell to Nation first then everything else...it served them fine here on this world....

I never ask of anything...But I do request for unity....coz I am tired of blood shed based on different sects, based on diff historic background based on different believes based on different skin colour and whatever Islam said you should not do they do.... :tsk:

And also united a community would be strong then separate little ones fending off every scum coming our way....

Plus we also get to travel freely like EU :angel: I really would like to see Turkey, Iran, Iraq, Syria....but all except Turkey are danger zones :(

Nationalism as I said...everyone protected their interest which was money, I wonder if they will be able to buy the opening to the door of heaven with all that :unsure:
The Turks were the last one to declare independence and follow nationalism. Every arab "friend" backstabbed us and were alone then we decided to go our own road. Turks made enough sacrifses for the Ummah. They sent soldiers to every corner of the empire to all the way to Egypt and Jemen. What did Arabs do? They played ball with British and French and millions of Turkish soldiers died. I don't want us to make the same mistake. Blood is thicker than water so I prefer Turkic states. In Arab culture it is allowed to lie and cheat for own benefit. If they get the chance they will do it.

The Turks were the last one to declare independence and follow nationalism. Every arab "friend" backstabbed us and were alone then we decided to go our own road. Turks made enough sacrifses for the Ummah. They sent soldiers to every corner of the empire to all the way to Egypt and Jemen. What did Arabs do? They played ball with British and French and millions of Turkish soldiers died. I don't want us to make the same mistake. Blood is thicker than water so I prefer Turkic states. In Arab culture it is allowed to lie and cheat for own benefit. If they get the chance they will do it.
I am not sure why you limit your "Ummah" to Arabs....You do know there are more Muslims than just Arabs? :unsure:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom