What's new

Ottoman movies/documentaries

The best documntary you will ever see is from Imran Hosein. If I were you, I'd stay away from History or Discovery channel for history related issues specially!

Youtube Imran Hosein - Ottoman empire and caliphate

Language: English
He has the best lectures on Islam and current problems and wars i have ever heard recently.He is like great Qari Israr Ahmed sb marhoom(May God have mercy on him).

Yes, you play as Altair during selected memory sequences, though the main character is Ezio Auditore, a Florentine.

i think you are confusing assassins creed 1 with assassins creed 2.in 2 it was italy and selected memories as altair and in 1 it was altair only.

they destroyed it with recent assassins creed 3 with crappy world,story and the character with which we play the game Mr connor

i think you are confusing assassins creed 1 with assassins creed 2.in 2 it was italy and selected memories as altair and in 1 it was altair only.

they destroyed it with recent assassins creed 3 with crappy world,story and the character with which we play the game Mr connor

I'm talking about Assassin's Creed Revelations, where the main character is Ezio Auditore, but in selected memory sequences of that game you get to play as Altair the Assassins from Assassin's Creed I.

how is Mera Sultan? cuz i dont like the way they have potrayed Sulyman The Magnificent, he is controlled by his wife?

Back
Top Bottom