What's new

OTTOMAN ARMY IN GALLIPOLI (with a Wonderful Song and Pics) Allahu Akbar

Quasar you are a ignorant, racist and blind..!
There is 72 different nations and 40-50 country of today in Ottoman Empire..
I suppose you conquered 3 continent by yourself..
If it is so why you can not get even a little half of Cyprus since 40 years.. :)
Moreover there is 100 million Turks in the world.. let 's start now..
Why you look still NOBLE TURK !!!!

:rofl:

power of unity...???

battle of mercidabik! and ridaniye! conquest of Hicaz! bagdat!
then what are them?

ottoman safavid conflict?

we fought wars! we won and we ruled them! they were our subjects!!! most of them were simply some regions which were paying their taxes( most of the time unloyal!!! for instance Egypt we ottoman turks signed treaties firsth with Russia (Hunkar iskelesi) then with England (balta limani) for getting their support against Egypt

ummah & calipate ? Ottoman empire was a part of european ballance of power sysytem!! like any other emipre or state Ottomans followed their national interest and thats why they sided with France, England , Germany and even Russia!

so guess you have no answer???? :bunny:

TURK TURK TURK why you are allergic to this word?

@ avrasya
I really dont understand reason behind posting Mustafa Kemals posters into Ottoman related topic.

As always your comment isnt worthy for a reply.. but let me atleast answer this retarded question of yours..

First of all It's not my problem if you can't comrehend my intention with that poster... It simply means end of Ottoman era, start of Turkiye Cumhuriyeti.. as i said before that he should wake up and smell the coffee..

To hard for you to figure out is'nt it?

2nd intention was to make folks like you burn!! And as i expected u did indeed.. U should get used to it because it seems that i will post it many more times all over the place to burn more of your kind.. understand?

In every thread this guy starts, i see nothing but only bashing Ataturk and dividing Turkish forumers here..Even in Afghanistan issue, this guy brings Ataturk to table..To the smart Turks, dont feed him..Let him hate Ataturk..Who cares?

Arkadaşlar artık yeter ya. Bu sohbet gülünç bir hal aldı artık.
Onun bunun cocuklarına güldürmeyelim kendimizi.

Osmanlı atamız, Atatürk komutanımız ve Erdoğan başbakanımız. Mualefet de olacak tabiki ama seviyemizi koruyalım.
Birbirimize hakaret içeren sözler kutlanmayalım lütfen.

Mods: sorry for the language.

Osmanlı atamız, Atatürk komutanımız ve Erdoğan başbakanımız. Mualefet de olacak tabiki ama seviyemizi koruyalım.

Aynen..Prim vermeyin şu herife
True that..Just dont feed him

@ avrasya

As always your comment isnt worthy for a reply.. but let me atleast answer this retarded question of yours..

First of all It's not my problem if you can't comrehend my intention with that poster... It simply means end of Ottoman era, start of Turkiye Cumhuriyeti.. as i said before that he should wake up and smell the coffee..

To hard for you to figure out is'nt it?

2nd intention was to make folks like you burn!! And as i expected u did indeed.. U should get used to it because it seems that i will post it many more times all over the place to burn more of your kind.. understand?

I Dont expect u to understand but i also like and respect Mustafa Kemal. He served our nation in his own way. He did some good and he did some wrong but in overall he served his country. So his picture is not burning me. But posting his poster to totally unrelated topic is absurt and shows typical kemalist mentality.

Second, thats right ottoman empire dont live today. But this does not mean we cant speak about it. I can speak and i can share ottoman related videos whenever i want. Also rule of kemalism also ended. CHP is not in charge today. Some of your beloved coup loving generals in jail today. So to sum up, you kemalist guys should wake up and smell coffee not us.

I always admired these words of Vladimir Putin "The ones who do not miss soviet union has no heart, the ones who want it back has no brain."

I think same goes for new generation delusional neo-ottoman kids.

I always admired these words of Vladimir Putin "The ones who do not miss soviet union has no heart, the ones who want it back has no brain."

Yes you admire viadmir putin yet u kemalist guys accuse Erdogan as civil dictator. A second example of kemalist mentality.

Yes you admire viadmir putin yet u kemalist guys accuse Erdogan as civil dictator. A second example of k
emalist mentality.

I am amazed at your capacity to understant what you read....

He said I admired these WORDS of Viladimir Putin... I still wonder how you get that as he/she admired Viladimir Putin...

i think it was more in lines of "the ones who do not miss the cold war has no heart, the ones who want it back has no brain"

i could be wrong though, long time since i read that line.

ya kardes aynen , bu forummurat ne anlamadim ya arkadaslar muhatap olmayin sunlarla ya , cem de sacma sapan konusuyo , kardesim sen osmanli dusmanimisin , osmanliylada gurur duy turkiyelede , rezil ediyoruz birbirimizi

Mod: sorry for language

Nediyon kardesim sen anlamadan etmeden hemen, lafi götten anlamayi bir marifetmi saniyorsunuz ne?!!.. Ben Osmanliyi sevmedigimi nerede iddia etmisimde boyle birseyle suclamaya kalkiyorsunuz beni?

Back
Top Bottom