What's new

Otokar reveils several new products (Incl 30ton IFV)

ural

7821287730.jpg

Otokar new turret

RjfML.jpg

Looks like 40mm or MOAR. By the way, i read something about OTOKAR's 105mm turret. Is it true, or just a dreaming ?

The Biggest Question is about the Election of this :

Special Purpose Tactical Wheeled Armored Vehicles Procurement Project

Who will win ? Otokar Arma oder FNSS Pars/AV-8.

To make decision very hard for SSM ,i mean over 2 Years and nothing about this :what:

I really have no real idea about what SSM will choose but to be honest I think they will choose Otokar. Otokar (Koc) has really influence in goverment and they are deeply rooted family. To add that FNSS is not a fully national, %49 of its shares are BAE owned so they lose on national product part too. My guess (only a guess) is that they will choose Otokar.

I really have no real idea about what SSM will choose but to be honest I think they will choose Otokar. Otokar (Koc) has really influence in goverment and they are deeply rooted family. To add that FNSS is not a fully national, %49 of its shares are BAE owned so they lose on national product part too. My guess (only a guess) is they will propably choose Otokar.

Yes but the AV-8 is not bad and to give anything to Otokar seems not good.

Turkish Land Forces Command must choose something ,SSM is waiting for this ,but did they any started Test´s yet ?

Jandarma need some new Ones then the old BTR´s.

Yes but the AV-8 is not bad and to give anything to Otokar seems not good.

Turkish Land Forces Command must choose something ,SSM is waiting for this ,but did they any started Test´s yet ?

Jandarma need some new Ones then the old BTR´s.

Thats right..Relying too much on one source is not good...But, Tulpar and the rest are still in testing process and according to Otokar, this testing process will be underway at least for a year, so we will have to wait for the result..That being said, other than Otokar, no other company has unveiled such product..I am sure FNSS has its plans too..Lets wait and see, i am confident that they will come up with something which can compete with Tulpar..Thats the beauty of our defence industry..I am so proud of every each of them

BTW, @Quasar @Ir.Tab. welcome back guys...Haven`t seen you guys for a while...Your contribution is always welcomed here

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats right..Relying too much on one source is not good...But, Tulpar and the rest are still in testing process and according to Otokar, this testing process will be underway at least for a year, so we will have to wait for the result..That being said, other than Otokar, no other company has unveiled such product..I am sure FNSS has its plans too..Lets wait and see, i am confident that they will come up with something which can compete with Tulpar..Thats the beauty of our defence industry..I am so proud of every each of them

I think FNSS will make a suprise like the AV-8.

I hope they don´t show us CV-90, i think they will show this @IDEF2013

bae-gcv-hybrid-0.jpg

- It will have 6 Wheels & 700 HP.

- It will the Future IFV System.

- The Rivals are CV-90,Bradley,Puma,K-21,Tulpar.

IT cannot look like this:

qfqs615.jpg

But more likes this:

080712_Anders_07.jpg

In 1 Day we will know more :)

Maybe it will Base on this:

6_15_7_54_340.jpg

What we Know :

fnss-1-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom