What's new

Osmania University beef festival sparks violence

ohh well, no one is asking here to ban pork, if people want to eat it they can cook it & eat in a seperate kitchen.

My question is again WHY? Whats the problem with cooking pork in the same kitchen.

like some of the d1ck head politicians of yours recommending outright ban & several years on prison for anyone who is caught eating beef.
The same d1ck head politicians also banned Satanic Verses and Dan Vinci Code..Whats your point?

why is eating beef so important to some?

why is banning beef so important to some ?

No , that's not true , pork is banned in many states, take mizoram for instance.

You are wrong - Mizoram only bans porks imported from Burma , Burmese pork banned in Mizoram State

Pork isnt banned anywhere in india.

read the above

What exactly is your concern? Is Beef banned in Canada too or you have some relative in Osmania dying to eat beef? If so, let us know he will get his delivery of beef supply at his home.. I hope that will make you happy..

You think so. How naive of you?

One can buy pork here in BD , its not banned. Its like ethnic food. There aren't many stores selling it, but it is available.

For Muslim folks pork is not what beef is to some Hindu folks.

why is banning beef so important to some ?

Same as why Satanic verses was banned, Salman Rushdie was not allowed to visit, Taslima Nasreen was infamously attacked and thrown out etc. Religious sentiments, Law and order.

It has the potential to create riots and innocent lives harmed.

My question is again WHY? Whats the problem with cooking pork in the same kitchen.

The same d1ck head politicians also banned Satanic Verses and Dan Vinci Code..Whats your point?

There is no problem cooking pork in the same kitchen as beef, but regars to hygine issues one may prefer a seperate kitchen & utensils, remember here no is asking for a outright ban, just like your politicans have banned beef in half of indian states.

about same d1ck head banning satanic verses & da vinci code :- they also banned MF hussain paintings whats your point here ?

Same as why Satanic verses was banned, Salman Rushdie was not allowed to visit, Taslima Nasreen was infamously attacked and thrown out etc. Religious sentiments, Law and order.

It has the potential to create riots and innocent lives harmed.

lol talk about banning MF hussian paintings & recent ban on anjem cowdry.

read the above

Pork is not the topic while Beef is and you want that beef should be available in hostel and we are discussing the options and now you want it to be cooked separately and that's where you are getting unreasonable. You want the freedom to eat beef you will get it but lets give the kitchen their freedom to how to cut it (whether halal or not should not be your concern) or where to cook it and how to cook it?

Now I think that's fair enough and you should be game to it.. We are willing to throw away our religious sentiments aside for sake of your eating what you want and expect you guys to be willing to give up your religious hypocrisy.. Open question, are you going to take the deal??

One can buy pork here in BD , its not banned. Its like ethnic food. There aren't many stores selling it, but it is available.

For Muslim folks pork is not what beef is to some Hindu folks.
The only thing that is different is that we love COW for providing us MILK, on the other hand you despise PIGS because some one who was part of history of Makha and Madina hated the taste of it or some other reason and told the rest of you folks not to eat it and you guys are following it till today and will do so until human kind is dead or PIG kind is dead.

I don't know why you guys have so much descrimination to this poor creature.

MF paintings are not banned. Anjem CHowdhury is not a Indian citizen, Salman is. Get the difference ?

MF hussian was also indian citizen wasnt he ? he died in oman & wasnt allowed to come back to india, no muslim had any issue with his ban.

& when muslims have issue with salman rushdie who is again a muslim you are upright his arse, doesnt make sense at all, or may be he is your god cuz he hates islam ?

There is no problem cooking pork in the same kitchen as beef, but regars to hygine issues one may prefer a seperate kitchen & utensils, remember here no is asking for a outright ban, just like your politicans have banned beef in half of indian states.

Whats the problem with the same utensils, as both are meat. Pork is not banned bcs no one is asked for it.

about same d1ck head banning satanic verses & da vinci code :- they also banned MF hussain paintings whats your point here ?

MF Hussian paintings are not banned.

MF hussian was also indian citizen wasnt he ? he died in oman

He went on a self exile as he was fearful of facing Indian courts and he died in Qatar after renouncing Indian Citizenship.

The only thing that is different is that we love COW for providing us MILK, on the other hand you despise PIGS because some one who was part of history of Makha and Madina hated the taste of it or some other reason and told the rest of you folks not to eat it and you guys are following it till today and will do so until human kind is dead or PIG kind is dead.

Had cow being mentioned in the book, it would have been a taboo topic? Isn't it??

And you people give us and rest of the world lectures about human rights and freedom of expression and
religion.....Shame on u people:angry:

is that you saying or any of your religious scriptures do say that ? i have read other indians posting here that even in hindu religious scriptures beef was allowed to eat.

Pork is not the topic while Beef is and you want that beef should be available in hostel and we are discussing the options and now you want it to be cooked separately and that's where you are getting unreasonable. You want the freedom to eat beef you will get it but lets give the kitchen their freedom to how to cut it (whether halal or not should not be your concern) or where to cook it and how to cook it?

Now I think that's fair enough and you should be game to it.. We are willing to throw away our religious sentiments aside for sake of your eating what you want and expect you guys to be willing to give up your religious hypocrisy.. Open question, are you going to take the deal??

Who is willing to take this offer? You get beef but not your ways and if you want your ways then cook it yourself don't ask hostel and host stupid festivals..

Back
Top Bottom