What's new

Oslo attacker Anders Breivik and Eur. right's hate-filled rhetoric

Dont blame islam blame the human being that follow it, some follow the real islam and live in peace, some follow some stupid idealogy and blow them selves up. how is that islams fault? its human stupidity.
p.s i am not a muslim.

its the responsibility of the muslims to follow the "right" islam as they claim...not ours.....blame them if they are not following it......btw no religion is judged by what it is on paper.....its is judged by what its majority followers do on ground in its name......and so again you cannot fault non-muslims for judging islam based on its followers......the proof of the pudding is in eating the pie......

its the responsibility of the muslims to follow the "right" islam as they claim...not ours.....blame them if they are not following it......btw no religion is judged by what it is on paper.....its is judged by what its majority followers do on ground in its name......
I know, i am saying dont blame the religion since some people are too stupid and are blinded, so they dont follow the right islam. If you study islam you will find what written in it is actually a peacefull religion. but as i said some so called muslim dont portait it as peacefull. for example a gun is innocent but its the human that pulls the trigger in the end, it our choice how we use things, islam is the same.

I know, i am saying dont blame the religion since some people are too stupid and are blinded, so they dont follow the right islam. If you study islam you will find what written in it is actually a peacefull religion. but as i said some so called muslim dont portait it as peacefull. for example a gun is innocent but its the human that pulls the trigger in the end, it our choice how we use things, islam is the same.

freind dont take me wrongly...but do you think in my hectic lifestyle i have time to read about islam and understand what it is....heck i dont even ahve time to properly understand my own religion...my ( and majority of non-muslims) opinions about islam are formed by how the muslims themselves follow their religion.....and hence any blame of mis-understanding...or not knowing how islam is on paper should not be put on our shoulders.....its the muslims who should follow the right islam as they claim and change the opinion...which right now is more or less neagtive.....

freind dont take me wrongly...but do you think in my hectic lifestyle i have time to read about islam and understand what it is....heck i dont even ahve time to properly understand my own religion...my ( and majority of non-muslims) opinions about islam are formed by how the muslims themselves follow their religion.....and hence any blame of mis-understanding...or not knowing how islam is on paper should not be put on our shoulders.....its the muslims who should follow the right islam as they claim and change the opinion...which right now is more or less neagtive.....

Hahaha your right i actually never read any book completly in my entire life.

Even though this is a CHRISTIAN terrotist, they still somehow linked it to muslims by sayin ' hey he said he did it because there are too many muslims here', its all BS since he killed non muslims in oslo if he hated muslims why not kill muslims??

Nope apparently he did that to propagate his manifesto. :) Which involves 'Europe without muslims'. :)

One day when europe is collapsed these asian hating people will come asia and we will see how they like being treated like we are right now.

dont generalize friend...they are not asian hating....he was islam hating and more specifically islam-in-europe hating......

Sad smugness after Oslo

As the news of the horrific terrorist attacks in Oslo unfolded, I must admit that my first inclination was to suspect jihadist forces at work. A few years ago, I had attended a Friday khutba at a mosque in Oslo and had been shocked by the level of political vitriol which the Urdu-speaking cleric at the mosque was hurling at the West. Several threats had been made against Norway by Muslim fanatics, as well as by Libyan leader Qaddafi, regarding Norway’s military involvement with Nato. Thus to assume a possible connection of such an attack to Muslim extremism was understandable.

The Pakistani community in Norway is the largest ethnic minority in the country, and while many of them have assimilated quite well and are serving in numerous professional positions, there are also others who remain on the margins. The same is true of other Muslim immigrants in Scandinavia. An unfortunate clash of cultures has indeed led to a rise in right-wing extremism across this otherwise peaceful and egalitarian region.

Pakistani-born Danish activist Bashy Quraishy has documented cases of racism against Muslims in the region. What is remarkable about Mr Quraishy’s work is that he is not religious personally, but has championed the cause of Muslims in Scandinavia and Europe in the face of rising extremism. No doubt, we have a clash of extremism that has turned malignant and must be addressed. The Oslo attacks will perhaps catalyse greater action in this regard and more soul-searching among conservative political parties in Europe. In this regard, it is important to keep the pressure on western media venues to be fair in their reporting and analysis and to give Muslims due respect and the benefit of any doubt.

Yet there was an unfortunate reaction from the Muslim world that is also palpable after this attack. As soon as it was revealed that the attacker was a non-Muslim, emails and tweets started coming through of Muslims feeling vindicated that this time it was not one of them. Implicit in this reaction was a disturbing smugness that we Muslims are now beyond reproach and are victims of a western media ‘smear campaign’. No doubt the media should have waited before jumping the gun and suggesting Muslim connections to the attack. In particular, The New York Times article right after the attacks was particularly irresponsible by quoting some rumours about an Islamist connection.

However, Muslims must not become complacent and need to be shocked out of denial and realise that the most pernicious terrorist attacks within Muslim countries, including Pakistan, are indeed caused by Islamic fundamentalists. We constantly have to deal with fundamentalism on a daily basis in Pakistan because of a paranoid view of the world where fanatics want everyone else to respect them and their interpretation of faith, and who consider anyone who disagrees with them as ‘infidels’. Note how many moderate Muslim scholars such as Javed Ghamdi have fled the country for this reason. So let’s not sink into a ‘victim complex’ and let’s not ignore these serious challenges.

Because one Christian fundamentalist terrorist committed a vile and despicable act in Norway does not exonerate or diminish the seriousness of the problem of Islamic fundamentalism. While I hope this tragedy will make western organisations reconsider their assumptions about the source of terrorism, it is essential that this is not used as an excuse by Muslims to become sanguine about the problem in their own house. All forms of absolutist ideologies have to be resisted whether right wing, left wing or flightless follies that might later take wing!

Sad smugness after Oslo – The Express Tribune

Great article on self-reflection. Very perceptible.

One day when europe is collapsed these asian hating people will come asia and we will see how they like being treated like we are right now.

dont generalize friend...they are not asian hating....he was islam hating and more specifically islam-in-europe hating......
Trust me most people hate asians people because some muslims blew some buses here in the u.k
funny though how we dont hate them for killing innocent people in our countries.

its the responsibility of the muslims to follow the "right" islam as they claim...not ours.....blame them if they are not following it......btw no religion is judged by what it is on paper.....its is judged by what its majority followers do on ground in its name......and so again you cannot fault non-muslims for judging islam based on its followers......the proof of the pudding is in eating the pie......

It is the duty of the hindu people to provide justice for the slaugter or Sikhs and Muslims in India. If you can't do that, then S*FU.

It is the duty of the hindu people to provide justice for the slaugter or Sikhs and Muslims in India. If you can't do that, then S*FU.

You should stop trolling.

You don't need to talk about these stuff. There were few incidents but not like other countries. All religions are very happy in India. You will never understand as you are not same like Secular India. If same Hindus didn't helped you in 1971, then Who would have stopped the genocide??. Muslim population increased in India from 9% to 14% in last 64 years. You Should read more about Hindus in Bangladesh and Pakistan. More than 75% Population Hindus, Sikhs population were killed, forced to convert into Islam and rest were force to leave the country.

You should stop trolling.

You don't need to talk about these stuff. There were few incidents but not like other countries. All religions are very happy in India. You will never understand as you are not same like Secular India. If same Hindus didn't helped you in 1971, then Who would have stopped the genocide??. Muslim population increased in India from 9% to 14% in last 64 years. You Should read more about Hindus in Bangladesh and Pakistan. More than 75% Population Hindus, Sikhs population were killed, forced to convert into Islam and rest were force to leave the country.

20000 Sikhs got killed by the hindus. How many hindus convicted ?

3000 Muslims were killed in 2002. How many hindus convicted ?

2500 Muslims were killed in 1982 in secular India. How many hindus were convicted ?

^^^^^^
where did you get those numbers ?? From your pocket ??

Here is the death toll of godhra riots (2002):

1044 people were killed - 790 Muslims and 254 Hindus

2002 Gujarat violence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And do you even know how godhra riots started in the first place ???

What would an Indian do without the wiki ! Lost souls I guess. Wild eyed hindus slaughtered 20,000 Sikhs in secular India. No hindu was ever tried, much less convicted. Maybe the hindus should receive Bharot Ratna Medals. I think they should offer like 1 kill one medal, two for two, you catch my drift ?

Modi should receive something like "Mother of all medals."

What would an Indian do without the wiki ! Lost souls I guess. Wild eyed hindus slaughtered 20,000 Sikhs in secular India. No hindu was ever tried, much less convicted. Maybe the hindus should receive Bharot Ratna Medals. I think they should offer like 1 kill one medal, two for two, you catch my drift ?

Modi should receive something like "Mother of all medals."

another delussional n frustrated bangladeshi with lack of knowledge

Back
Top Bottom