What's new

OSINT. Indian Naval Air Arm Surveillance Base Porbandar.

You're over sensationalizing it dear,anyways carry on.
Not over doing any thing just posting and profiling their facility and infrastructure and studying them. This looks like a small air strip but this air strip collects surveillance on your entire coast.

Suppose if in case of porbandar if you also bomb kali bridge and police station you increase their response time. This port is vital for Indian energy needs.

There's a saying in urdu too. Kutte ki dum hamesha terhi ki terhi hi rehti hai.

Ah, yes, indeed. In this case, curiously relevant in a way that perhaps you had not realised. If you had, you might not have used it. Of course, we have grown used to the inevitable conclusion that everything that goes wrong is either a Yahood or a Hunood conspiracy. Some things never change. :enjoy:

In war you have to think about all these assets and infrastructure. You have to break their recovery effort to gain complete victory. Start studying these things if you want to be on a defence forum. Know your enemy. I will update all location of their forces in this port city.

No offense but I'm not really sure what are you trying to prove by posting images from google maps which anyone can see,if there is anything of military importance there then I'm sure our forces would have already figured that out.

Cheers

You're wasting your time.

[Deleted]

Not to forget that Pakistan's military intelligence doesn't have a clue about matters on the ground, and only find out by reading and re-reading these threads.

[Deleted]

In war you have to think about all these assets and infrastructure. You have to break their recovery effort to gain complete victory. Start studying these things if you want to be on a defence forum. Know your enemy. I will update all location of their forces in this port city.

[Deleted]

Last edited:
You're over sensationalizing it dear,anyways carry on.
Just one question did you knew that in which building on this air base which Indian navy or coast guard squadron was stationed? Read OP it has been clearly mentioned there.
Did you knew that drones which fly from this base have ground stationed on Indian navy ships? This extends that UAV range.

You're wasting your time.

Our hero has been conditioned to believe by other young heroes that he is fighting the Great Enemy single-handed. These revelations and discoveries on PDF are going to help him and other PDF warriors defeat the GE; the Pakistan Army may or may not need to stir out of their barracks.

Not to forget that these discoveries are unique, and Pakistan's military intelligence doesn't have a clue about matters on the ground, and only find out by reading and re-reading these threads.

There're very few cures for a swollen head and a confused mind; the combination is lethal.

How do members of a defence forum contribute to war-fighting? Are they appointed for the duration as Brigade Majors? Or do they convert in war-time into a call centre to be used by Corps and Command level staff?
Don't take any offense from my words bro. Let's say who read pdf first of all? People who are interested in defence sector or people who become magicians? This is a defence forum and the section I am posting in is strictly related to defence based posting. This will help many to understand how India has planed to defend this city what offensive capabilities India has here. How it should be attacked. How an attack from here should be countered and many young ones from this forum will one day join many govt services in Pakistan I am just doing my effort to help them understand India. Why is it wrong to study India? Is it wrong to know what and who India is? We have not visited each other for 70 years and we don't know each other much let's know what India is what it is doing and what it can do.

The Dornier Do 228 Air Crafts of INAS 314 are used for the aerial surveillance of Pakistan Navy in Arabian sea. It is used to study and track Pakistani ships and Submarine activity from Karachi Port.
They have Poseidons and they are using these craps against us?

Something is cooking and the smell isn't good for sure.

Nothing to see here

This base only houses 12 Do228 patrol aircrafts and 8 Dhruv Helicopters for Search and Rescue and recon missions
This is not even a major coastguard facility let alone a naval base

Nothing to see here

This base only houses 12 Do228 patrol aircrafts and 8 Dhruv Helicopters for Search and Rescue anl
And a squadron of naval UAV.

The total cost of equipment on this base is only 1.4 billion USD.

This base is only dedicated to spying and surveillance nothing more. Just bunch of people keeping an eye on Pakistani coast using drones and sending shipment of weapons on fishing boats to Karachi under operation Aryan.

And a squadron of naval UAV.

The total cost of equipment on this base is only 1.4 billion USD.
They have Poseidons and they are using these craps against us?

We have 125 Dornier 228 aircrafts in service with navy and coastguard

While we only have 8 units of P8I Poseidon

P8I and Tu142 Bear are used for long range missions in Indian ocean for tracking our shipping lanes as well as keeping an eye on PLAN

We have 125 Dornier 228 aircrafts in service with navy and coastguard

While we only have 8 units of P8I Poseidon

P8I and Tu142 Bear are used for long range missions in Indian ocean for tracking our shipping lanes as well as keeping an eye on PLAN
The Tu-142 were retired a while back.
Dabolim(Goa) handles most of the sub hunting duties for the western fleet through the Il-38 Sea Dragon.In a month or two the squadron will also see the newer P-8I being inducted.
The Sea Dragon:

Dabolim(Goa) handles most of the sub hunting duties for the western fleet through the Il-38 Sea Dragon.In a month or two the squadron will also see the newer P-8I being inducted.
The Sea Dragon:
Here is IL38 at Goa. going to go there as well don't in few days.

2020-04-22_10h52_22-2-png.626023

The Sea Dragon:

Agreed
I had forgotten about Tu142 retirement in 2018

Boeing will begin supply of second batch of 4 P8I starting June 2020
Let's hope the IL38 Seadragon can last till 2025, when the third batch of 6 P8I willl start entering service

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom