What's new

OSINT. Indian Naval Air Arm Surveillance Base Porbandar.

Just one question did you knew that in which building on this air base which Indian navy or coast guard squadron was stationed? Read OP it has been clearly mentioned there.
Did you knew that drones which fly from this base have ground stationed on Indian navy ships? This extends that UAV range.

Don't take any offense from my words bro. Let's say who read pdf first of all? People who are interested in defence sector or people who become magicians? This is a defence forum and the section I am posting in is strictly related to defence based posting. This will help many to understand how India has planed to defend this city what offensive capabilities India has here. How it should be attacked. How an attack from here should be countered and many young ones from this forum will one day join many govt services in Pakistan I am just doing my effort to help them understand India. Why is it wrong to study India? Is it wrong to know what and who India is? We have not visited each other for 70 years and we don't know each other much let's know what India is what it is doing and what it can do.

I have NO problem with your educative efforts, but just wanted to point out that it is a bit futile. It is not likely to influence young Pakistanis joining government services because they are in the highest degree unlikely to have anything to do which has a bearing on the nature and role of the airbase at this base.

Far from taking offence, I am amused at the amount of hard work and intelligence that has gone into this, and wish you all the best. Please carry on.

They have Poseidons and they are using these craps against us?

Just curiousity: if you were going food shopping in the morning before leaving for work, would you take out your scooter or your Toyota Land Cruiser?

Let me correct you it is actually "Still licking their wounds"

No, sadly for your little attempt at fanfarronade, you cannot do much correction in your sleep. It is still a dream of past glories and past dominion. It will stay that way until people wake up and live their lives as it is in the twenty-first century.

Another boring marginal base.Do bareilly,ambala,halwara,gwalior,lohegaon(pune) or adampur.Those are the real deal.

To all Indian friends on this thread.

If @BHarwana providing in-sensitive/useless information on IAF/CG/IN bases which have no value than WHY you all are whining, your hues and cries are overwhelming. Just leave this thread and let others enjoy. Did any one asked or requested you to watch the thread and reflect pain in your posts?

good.. Once i opened a thread on outsourcing intelligence where enthusiasts can help..

it will be great that if you can track their mobile air defence radar movements..

Man stop posting regular stuff than literally with a computer and internet can get from google earth and maps and then posting it as some secret stuff and talking about it as if you have busted a secret plan for attack on Pakistan.

Man stop posting regular stuff than literally with a computer and internet can get from google earth and maps and then posting it as some secret stuff
same goes for any research... be it scientific, social, intelligence...

same goes for any research... be it scientific, social, intelligence...
Ofcourse, there is no difference between this and empirical research of any nature that doctors (of any field) or doctorate students pursue.

Man stop posting regular stuff than literally with a computer and internet can get from google earth and maps and then posting it as some secret stuff and talking about it as if you have busted a secret plan for attack on Pakistan.

Sit back and enjoy. The tomato farmers thread is pretty entertaining. He is using OSINT anyway and mentioned in thread title.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom