What's new

Osama Dead. Obama Confirms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i want to tell you today my sons and daughters----and i am not being arrogant----you people have no clue to the electronics capabilities of the americans----if you knew what I know----you would be shi---ting in your pants----but the problem is that when you talk to someone---until and unless you are on the same plane----you cannot comprehend the other person----.

Master Khan we are Pakistani 's and before that we are Muslims, the only thing we need to be scared of is Allah. When the Crusades marched into Palestine the Muslim at the time were in disarray, however Allah sent us Saludeen. When The Mongols reached Baghdad and torched the great Library of Iraq, Allah helped the Muslims by converting the mongols into Muslims. America may have great weapons but it will be replaced by China, the only thing we have to do is bide are time and become strong.

Maybe you should go back to Cambodia...then again maybe not as it is a hole.

And for your information I visit Pakistan regularly when ever I have spare time, when was the last time you visited Cambodia, because the last I heard Child prostitution is quite famous there. Furthermore unlike you at least my Grandfather and great Grandfather fought for the British army in WW1 and WW2, so please pipe down you are looking like a clown from the circus.

My friend, we are poor. And whatever you say may be true , At least we are open and honest, and do so to survive. BUT WE DO NOT SELL OUR MOTHER ( MOTHER LAND) AND LIVE IN DENIAL MODE. Please do not hid your face under skirt. It stinks there. Please see the day light. Try smell something other than where sun don't shine where your head is at present.

"There are currently 558 users browsing this thread. (91 members and 467 guests"

Holy.......

Many of them could be agents, journalists, aliens etc. :cheesy:

Dont forget Osama's children which number in the hundreds.

Glad to see this site back up. Looks like Osama got to blow something up even in death. Before the site went down I was willing to give Pakistan the benefit of the doubt that they helped in the assualt on the house. However after watching interviews including statements from Pakistani Officials. I have come to the conclusion that Pakistan had no idea about the raid till after it was over. Which begs the question how Bin Laden could move into a high security military neighborhood? I mean there is what 3 army regiments, a military academy, and air bases there correct? not to mention all the military retirees there.

Now I want to know if Mullah Omar and Zawahiri are in similar Pakistan locations.

this country is a lost cause.someone in the establishment have to awnser why they r bringing this shame to this nation.

Many of them could be agents, journalists, aliens etc. :cheesy:

Dont forget Osama's children which number in the hundreds.

Do they all have access to Internet???? :cheesy: :cheesy:

Hi,

If it really happened that the americans flew in----can you recall for how long I have been saying that the americans can fly in and go as it would please them----in their own time at their discretion---at their pleasure----and they have the capability and capacity to take out whatever they want to whenever they wanted------and all you MODERATORS---AND THINK TANKERS---SENIOR MEMBERS jumped on me and started telling me as if you knew more than me----and made me an outcast here.

i want to tell you today my sons and daughters----and i am not being arrogant----you people have no clue to the electronics capabilities of the americans----if you knew what I know----you would be shi---ting in your pants----but the problem is that when you talk to someone---until and unless you are on the same plane----you cannot comprehend the other person----.

There are people on this board who wanted to challenge the usaf----to show them we are not the iraqis----these little toys that we have---the u s won't even have to blink an eye----wake up my little ones----and understand your position in the bigger game plan-----act accordingly and you will prosper.

What if I told you that the us air force may have the capability to re-direct an amraam 120 launched from a paf aircraft back towards the pak aircraft by the us awacs and electronics warfare aircraft---or what if they can do it with the sd 10 as well-----yes change the lock of the missile in mid flight.

The transition of the current process of the u s jammers is such that you don't even know that you are being jammed----there are no fuzzies on the screen---there is no noise coming from the telecomm equipment----the fake info being fed into the system is silky smooth-----.

I bet you---if you had believed all this 9 years ago---and if the pak millitary had believed it 9 years ago---they would have taken out the AQ and taliban in the first 6 months.

Now---my dear beloved countrymen---it is time to pray---pray hard-----and you SENIOR THINK TANKERS AND SENIOR MODS----ENJOY THE FAILURE OF YOUR KNOWLEDGE THAT YOU BRAGGED ABOUT ON THIS BOARD------.

Why do we love the country of our birth so much---that even after all the insults that we get from our countrymen we still want to come back and try to say and make our young men understand---to please, see the day light----.

Why do I keep coming back to this site---after all the insults and snubs---fo you my young people,so that you have somebody to tell you---stop listening to lies about your prowess.

Why does a father keep telling his children to learn and understand the world as it really is---even after the children snub him and insult him---because a father doesnot want his children to fail and get hurt---. I am not anyone of you's father----but a lots of you could use the guidance and knowledge---.

mufahmat na sikha jabr-e-na rawa say mujhay... main sar bakaf hoon, lara day kisi bala say mujhay...

Everything you said, accepted cordially, but its against our nature to give up.. if humans had given up every time there is a stronger enemy then this race wouldn't had survived and ruled the earth.. sorry, maybe you are honest in giving your guidance to us.. maybe all the info that you cannot disclose is really scary.. so what?.. its only a matter of developing ourself beyond them.. and for that we have to get rid of these political crap ruling the country.. we are not concerned about if Osama is dead or alive.. 'good riddance' he is dead.. thanks God.. but this has opened us up to question our establishment.. and that we will do.. we might be weak today.. it won't be always the matter.. Insha Allah

I am still waiting for osama dead pics!!!!

just called Obama and he said he is gonna e-mail me in a moment! :P

There are people on this board who wanted to challenge the usaf----to show them we are not the iraqis----these little toys that we have---the u s won't even have to blink an eye----wake up my little ones----and understand your position in the bigger game plan-----act accordingly and you will prosper.

The way you talk, you remind me of Zardari a submissive human being who would bow down in front of those who are superior. At least people who have the mindset of challenging the USAF are looking at the pride and honour of our country. Like I said before Pakistani's of this generation have one key problem, that is they always ask what the nation can do for them, but not what they can do for the nation.

MastanKhan , I Totally agree with you that in high tech US has no one near to it and destroying any Army and taking any Nation to stone age is a piece or cake for them and even China will think twice before any misadventure but When it come to rebuild that nation they occupy they have failed with big price tag , I think that's why they are not in the front line in Libya (no money to destroy and build it as occupiers).
Taking Pakistan to stone age will be like putting 100 Afghanistans with extremists or equal to 10 Iraqs with Indian boarder and no one in the world would want that.
Invading a nation then to fight with locals with losses and price of rebuild plus logistic expenses are in trillions for any super powers to bare .

I don't think this will ever happen. Well atleast in my lifetime and I'm only in my early 20s. But it would be a dream come true if a true secular party is ruling Pakistan.

Someone could surely develop an excellent plan to instill secular ideals onto this nation at this stage when there is a lot of internal strife and turmoil. This identity crisis is part of the divergence that took place in Pakistan when it become an 'Islamic' country.

There is a small but affluent section in Pakistan that wants Quaid's Pakistan, a Pakistan where all religions, sects and groups live peacefully in complete harmony. A welfare state that is liberal and progressive where the main role of the state is to ensure the best for its citizens.

However on the other hand, we have a large number of people who want a hardline Islamic state, one that will be the precursor for a Islamic Caliphate. This group is resourceful and has been able to sway public opinion in their favor, they have a lot of say in our get up and its the same people who opposed Jinnah.

After all Pakistan was created by liberals who were westernized in every aspect of life, many of them belonged to controversial and yet affluent groups.

The change in our national discourse has caused this crisis, where Pakistan become a confused state that caters to an extremist and violent ideology.

If I was in a position of power or someone else with similar idea of a secular Pakistan then it is possible to achieve a secular nation.

It could work but might require time.

you leave our country alone.. we'll leave yours..

You , and your country men can do nothing to my country, other then spending your money (However you made it, hope as per Sahria) On your fetish Godly act, as you said. Guess American can do that to you guys same. So Enjoy. Have fun

this country is a lost cause.someone in the establishment have to awnser why they r bringing this shame to this nation.

It is NOT a lost cause. Don't think that way. Every country has problems. Pakistan has some great traditions to draw on. Look at the progress that Pakistan has made in getting back to elected government after so many years of authoritarian rule. Progress takes generations to happen, but it will. I have faith in people, no matter their religion or background or ethnic group. Everyone wants a better country for their children.

Do they all have access to Internet???? :cheesy: :cheesy:

Why not, after all they are rich and I am sure that in between all that ****, they check up on the status of their terrorist daddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom