What's new

Osama Dead. Obama Confirms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least we are open and honest, and do so to survive. BUT WE DO NOT SELL OUR MOTHER ( MOTHER LAND) AND LIVE IN DENIAL MODE

LOL if you were honest then your Government in Cambodia would stop the Child Prostitution, that is fact, but they have failed epically I seriously feel sorry for the Kids who live there. So before you point fingers at Pakistan look at your country, its a disaster. Don't forget one thing Mr clueless America needs Pakistan otherwise its war on terror would be a flop and the those troops in Afghanistan will be sitting like ducks.

memes-the-most-interesting-president-in-the-world.jpg

So after a fake birth certificate, the handlers of Barry went on spamming spree by producing a fake death certificate this time within a short span of a week.

Meanwhile, I just love watching those redneck sheeple chanting "USA, USA , USA..." nonstop outside the White House lawn as if it were a sort of ritual.. :lol:

Well, let's say it almost looked like a real one this time, NOT! :rofl:

^^^^^^^^^

I can understand the frustration of my Pakistani friends but you guys are being very harsh on your establishment....Look dealing with the worlds sole super-power is no piece of cake.....They are decades ahead of South Asian countries.......Unchallenged Operation deep inside Pakistan re-iterate what we all know, i.e. US is a super-power and their Military capabilities are way ahead as compared to us......Now people who are so angry on the establishment should think what else could GOP have done???

Glad to see this site back up. Looks like Osama got to blow something up even in death. Before the site went down I was willing to give Pakistan the benefit of the doubt that they helped in the assualt on the house. However after watching interviews including statements from Pakistani Officials. I have come to the conclusion that Pakistan had no idea about the raid till after it was over. Which begs the question how Bin Laden could move into a high security military neighborhood? I mean there is what 3 army regiments, a military academy, and air bases there correct? not to mention all the military retirees there.

Now I want to know if Mullah Omar and Zawahiri are in similar Pakistan locations.

Yeah one is in President's house and One is in Prime Minister's House.. Can you please bomb those to oblivion?

You , and your country men can do nothing to my country, other then spending your money (However you made it, hope as per Sahria) On your fetish Godly act, as you said. Guess American can do that to you guys same. So Enjoy. Have fun

Personally none of the Pakistani's care about Cambodia, you are an insignificant country known in the world as the number one distination for child prostitution, and the rest of your post is irrelevant as the English is broken, its as if a 2 year old kid wrote that for you.

Yeah one is in President's house and One is in Prime Minister's House.. Can you please bomb those to oblivion?

Speaking of bombing a interesting bit

Sources tell ABC News that in March President Obama authorized the development of a plan for the U.S. to bomb Osama bin Laden’s Abbottabad compound with two B2 stealth bombers dropping a few dozen 2,000-pound JDAMs (Joint Direct Attack Munitions) on the compound.

But when the president heard the compound would be reduced to rubble he chose not to pursue that option.

In March, President Obama Authorized Development of Plan to Bomb Compound but Wanting Evidence of OBL

@thomas how many people u killed for those 3.000 were these 3,000 superior? to other thousands of iraqis afghanis pakistanis and god knows how many other u have killed around the world.for me is like this: a big terrorist country killed another terrorist in a terrorist country.
With all due respect, our 3,000 were not superior to anyone, but my country has a moral obligation to defend it's people and bring justice to those who have murdered them. We try to avoid unnecessary causalities, but it is those countries, who HARBOUR the terrorists who killed my countrymen, who must bear responsibility for endangering the lives of their own people by allowing such evil people to call their country home. We have a saying in the American west. "You ride with an outlaw...you die with an outlaw." When countries harbour terrorists they make THEMSELVES targets. This is what the Taliban government did to Afghanistan. They made Afghanistan a target by allowing Al-Qaeda to stay there.

Why not, after all they are rich and I am sure that in between all that ****, they check up on the status of their terrorist daddy.

um....yes, they are rich, but i doubt if cia will let them have all the comforts considering that most of them directly or indirectly are related to terrorism activities at some point.

Glad to see this site back up. Looks like Osama got to blow something up even in death. Before the site went down I was willing to give Pakistan the benefit of the doubt that they helped in the assualt on the house. However after watching interviews including statements from Pakistani Officials. I have come to the conclusion that Pakistan had no idea about the raid till after it was over. Which begs the question how Bin Laden could move into a high security military neighborhood? I mean there is what 3 army regiments, a military academy, and air bases there correct? not to mention all the military retirees there.

Now I want to know if Mullah Omar and Zawahiri are in similar Pakistan locations.

Not any air base rest is fine. Given the present circumstances ISI incompetence and I mentioned earlier abbottabad never faced any terrorist attack even being army garrison probably AQ tactics to get unnoticed from intelligence agency but contrary if they had ever carried out attacks in abbottabad, army would have conducted house search which could had lead to OBL arrest.

Someone could surely develop an excellent plan to instill secular ideals onto this nation at this stage when there is a lot of internal strife and turmoil. This identity crisis is part of the divergence that took place in Pakistan when it become an 'Islamic' country.

There is a small but affluent section in Pakistan that wants Quaid's Pakistan, a Pakistan where all religions, sects and groups live peacefully in complete harmony. A welfare state that is liberal and progressive where the main role of the state is to ensure the best for its citizens.

However on the other hand, we have a large number of people who want a hardline Islamic state, one that will be the precursor for a Islamic Caliphate. This group is resourceful and has been able to sway public opinion in their favor, they have a lot of say in our get up and its the same people who opposed Jinnah.

After all Pakistan was created by liberals who were westernized in every aspect of life, many of them belonged to controversial and yet affluent groups.

The change in our national discourse has caused this crisis, where Pakistan become a confused state that caters to an extremist and violent ideology.

If I was in a position of power or someone else with similar idea of a secular Pakistan then it is possible to achieve a secular nation.

It could work but might require time.

Agreed.. I hope you come to power.. i'll b first to support you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom