What's new

Osama Dead. Obama Confirms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think everything is quite clear to the entire world now.

It sure is based on current facts.

Pakistan was double dealing the other nations and made billions out of it.

Its seen as a rogue terrorist supporting nation full of terrorists.

Even I am of the same opinion but I want to hear the PA or ISI speak.

Lets see.

Maybe you should go back to Cambodia...then again maybe not as it is a hole.

And for your information I visit Pakistan regularly when ever I have spare time, when was the last time you visited Cambodia, because the last I heard Child prostitution is quite famous there. Furthermore unlike you at least my Grandfather and great Grandfather fought for the British army in WW1 and WW2, so please pipe down you are looking like a clown from the circus.

Well said bro,

Its not about telling the FO or our government.

Its all about relaying this info to 'some' sections of our ISI and PA. Concentrate on that some because you might be aware of the internal friction.

Similarly, apparently there were PA soldiers telling people to stay inside during that night.

Things are a bit unclear and sketchy, lets wait a while.

Ya I think we should all wait a while before jumping to conclusions.

However, as things stand right now, it doesn't look too good for Pakistan as far as the role of ISI is concerned.

Many US senior politicians aree raising some hard-hitting question.

And it is but natural, considering the mansion in which OBL was living in Pakistan.

That's creepy, man!

NEXT DOOR TO A SERVING MAJOR...WOW! JUST WOW!

Nothing is shocking anymore now after this news, how can a 7ft man live 5-6 years without anyone knowing or providing some kind of help

no dead pictures of osama, esp when osama could have been apprehended alive why kill him??why it took 10 years to kill him, wasnt intl said he was living in mountains of fata, how he got into near a highly secured zone and lived there???

personally i find this news as a big joke on pakistan, but 110% authorities will remain bowed and silient

why osama is thrown into the sea, why his dead body evidence is being removed???, atleast provide a dna sample so that osama dead body can be verified

It sure is based on current facts.

Pakistan was double dealing the other nations and made billions out of it.

Its seen as a rogue terrorist supporting nation full of terrorists.

Even I am of the same opinion but I want to hear the PA or ISI speak.

Lets see.

The way I see it the only viable strategy for ISI is to claim ignorance and incomptence, figuring it is better to be seen as fools rather than dead. What I fear is that the end result will just be dead fools.

Just don't hold your breath waiting for an ISI response that will not be an insult to intelligence.

Be happy you are in UK, not in Pak. If you are so proud of being a Pakistani, why on earth you are still in UK? Ignorant is bliss Hypocrisy as well. Keep coming Bro

I am in the UK for educational reasons, but I love your stance you remind me of the BNP in the UK when things don't go your way, you use the home card tactic. Sorry to say though your boring me, go back to Cambodia the land of Child prostitution.

Btw where is that Ainak wala Jin aka Maj. Gen, Athar Abbas, DG ISPR.

Is he asleep or have all our journails turned their phones off and are contemplating suicide.

There is very little to support that ISI favored Osama and a lot of creditable evidence to say that ISI did not support Osama.
While Taliban may enjoy soft corner in ISI heart, AQ network had never garnered positive sympathy from ISI.. its presence irked ISI from the day of Osama appearance in Kabul and ISI always considered him an ideological road block in their indoctrination as well control of Talibans. It was eventually Osama influence which let Taliban spin totally out of control enough to call war against Pakistan. Technically speaking, Osama and ISI are two repellents because both of them have different goals.

ISI dealing at large remained with Taliban while Osama pumped million into terrorist activities deep inside Pakistan.
Hence, it is safe to assume that he was Pakistan's enemy as much as Americas.

ISI may have detained Osama in a safe house for integrations and to extract valuable information in the disguise of providing safety cover but in the end the fact that Americans got him in the most secure corner of country deserves an applaud for ISI "ingenuity"

It is clear that Pakistan is in a jam.

Pakistan is in jam because now the US will make demands without any hesitation. They will increase UAV attacks, they’ll send Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC) without any permission into Pakistan for snatch/grab/assassination operations, and the people of Pakistan now should expect even direct USAF attacks.

One of my sources informed me today that in his discussion with a senior PAF officer about the JSOC raid in Abbottabad, the PAF officer said to him we don’t know when and how they came in. This PAF officer later informed the source that these helicopters flew into Tarbala Ghazi Base refueled both ways. The PAF officer said we don’t have the equipment to track these aircrafts. My source said to the PAF officer you are one lying SOB. What is all this Erieye, Chinese 3-D radars, JF-17, F-16, etc., for? No answer.

There is only one way for Pakistan to come out of this jam. All these institutions should be honest and open to the people of Pakistan. Everyone knows that the USA has approval to use AUAV and the Pakistani military man in charge of the operation in FATA has admitted that AUAV attacks have been very successful.

Pakistan is in a jam because everyone in Pakistan lies. ISI has been lying to the Americans for the past nine years. They told the Americans one thing, said something different to the people in the government and did something completely different for themselves.

The lie has been caught and there is only one solution: STOP lying and talk straight!

If this is the viewpoint of one of the most respected and credible sources from online defence community, you can only imagine how deep this rabbit hole goes

Hi,

If it really happened that the americans flew in----can you recall for how long I have been saying that the americans can fly in and go as it would please them----in their own time at their discretion---at their pleasure----and they have the capability and capacity to take out whatever they want to whenever they wanted------and all you MODERATORS---AND THINK TANKERS---SENIOR MEMBERS jumped on me and started telling me as if you knew more than me----and made me an outcast here.

i want to tell you today my sons and daughters----and i am not being arrogant----you people have no clue to the electronics capabilities of the americans----if you knew what I know----you would be shi---ting in your pants----but the problem is that when you talk to someone---until and unless you are on the same plane----you cannot comprehend the other person----.

There are people on this board who wanted to challenge the usaf----to show them we are not the iraqis----these little toys that we have---the u s won't even have to blink an eye----wake up my little ones----and understand your position in the bigger game plan-----act accordingly and you will prosper.

What if I told you that the us air force may have the capability to re-direct an amraam 120 launched from a paf aircraft back towards the pak aircraft by the us awacs and electronics warfare aircraft---or what if they can do it with the sd 10 as well-----yes change the lock of the missile in mid flight.

The transition of the current process of the u s jammers is such that you don't even know that you are being jammed----there are no fuzzies on the screen---there is no noise coming from the telecomm equipment----the fake info being fed into the system is silky smooth-----.

I bet you---if you had believed all this 9 years ago---and if the pak millitary had believed it 9 years ago---they would have taken out the AQ and taliban in the first 6 months.

Now---my dear beloved countrymen---it is time to pray---pray hard-----and you SENIOR THINK TANKERS AND SENIOR MODS----ENJOY THE FAILURE OF YOUR KNOWLEDGE THAT YOU BRAGGED ABOUT ON THIS BOARD------.

Why do we love the country of our birth so much---that even after all the insults that we get from our countrymen we still want to come back and try to say and make our young men understand---to please, see the day light----.

Why do I keep coming back to this site---after all the insults and snubs---fo you my young people,so that you have somebody to tell you---stop listening to lies about your prowess.

Why does a father keep telling his children to learn and understand the world as it really is---even after the children snub him and insult him---because a father doesnot want his children to fail and get hurt---. I am not anyone of you's father----but a lots of you could use the guidance and knowledge---.

I think "Maj. Gen, Athar Abbas" is just wondering what has happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom