What's new

Osama Dead. Obama Confirms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm i feel raymond was spying on this mansion,and isi guys wanted to capture him,so raymond killed them
now the picture is getting clear
lets wait for more news

The only thing that bothers me.. is the mansion tag line..
Abbotabad is so insecure that anybody can buy a house and live there??
Although.. if I was looking for al-Qaeda.... id never think they would be staying in a place like tony starks(relatively)..
There may also be influential sympathizers in local families involved.

Once cant expect that the local "Osama chachoo" vegetable cart was this guy all along.
Last heard his kidney was failing..
where did he get the transplant?
or was he on a dialysis machine when he was shot.. ?

The fact is.. it is not amusing.. its horrifying that he was right there.. under everybody's nose.. and no one guessed it.

It is a common knowledge that satellites are the favorite toys of the American military when it comes to locating a person or a place. Osama would never come out of his compound.

Also, he would never let anyone around him know of his presence. The reward on his head was too big for that. Remember, that's exactly how the perpetrators of 1993 WTC bombers were caught. Reward was $2 million dollars, and his closest aid turned him in. On Osama - $50 million.

The only thing that bothers me.. is the mansion tag line..
Abbotabad is so insecure that anybody can buy a house and live there??
Although.. if I was looking for al-Qaeda.... id never think they would be staying in a place like tony starks(relatively)..
There may also be influential sympathizers in local families involved.

Once cant expect that the local "Osama chachoo" vegetable cart was this guy all along.
Last heard his kidney was failing..
where did he get the transplant?
or was he on a dialysis machine when he was shot.. ?

The fact is.. it is not amusing.. its horrifying that he was right there.. under everybody's nose.. and no one guessed it.

Not a mansion yar. it was at outskirts of the city not in main city.

these idiots even dont know which road is leading to PMA.

if pak takes credits , there would be far more retaliation by suicide bombers here --- which would not only kill innocent people but also affect the economy of pak

I don't think this is going to prevent the retaliation.

if pak takes credits , there would be far more retaliation by suicide bombers here --- which would not only kill innocent people but also affect the economy of pak

Pak in tricky situation .... somewhat embarassing.....

Itis being reported that a photo of Bin laden with a single buillet hole btween the eyes has been shown on Pakistan TV -- anybody seen this or know about this or have a link?

Must be the same photoshopped one from Bharat Rakshak posted 10-15 pages ago.

hmmm i feel raymond was spying on this mansion,and isi guys wanted to capture him,so raymond killed them
now the picture is getting clear
lets wait for more news

how about ISI chief being in US for discussion few weeks back... may b he went to share info .. :D

The shame is not about killing the most wanted man. The shame is about killing the most wanted man within 100 kms of the Pakistani capital in an urban location in an area where retired pakistani army officers live.

lolzzzz why dont you guys first correct your information about the distance and then speak up.

its more of a shame the despite you being super power you were hit by your own aircraft (9/11) .

so dont be so much excited because we are daily facing bombs and we are pitched at many fronts

The presence of sympathizers in the area is pretty much accepted.
Now who these people were.. needs to be tracked down.. the local MPA.. police chief.. etc.
perhaps the ISI too needs to look into its house..

It may sound ridiculous that his body has not been shown to the public.

But on second thoughts it may be a right decision. Seeing his dead body may have inflamed other terrorists and may have resulted in other attacks.

So burying him in sea is not a bad thing to do.

to the contrary seeing his dead body would have been a psychological warfare to the terrorists. . .

ISI helped U.S seals to carry out operations. . :coffee:

And did ISI help to Build the mansion for osama ?????

U ppl claim ISI to be the best intelligence agency in world... how come this happened without ISI knowledge... or was it that ISI was involved

The shame is not about killing the most wanted man. The shame is about killing the most wanted man within 100 kms of the Pakistani capital in an urban location in an area where retired pakistani army officers live.

What if those "retired army officers" have tipped the ISI off about the suspicious activities of OBL in that area?

Why do americans always look for half glass empty ?

Buried at sea .. seems to be something fishy... These guys wont let a prized catch , whom they are after for so many years , to just drop into sea.... Are they having storage facility shortage... ????

:))))))))) thats what we are asking why they buried or more precisely thrown the dead body in the SAE and btw which SEA??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom