What's new

Osama Dead. Obama Confirms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A mansion outside Islamabad.

WELP, TIME TO BLAME PAKISTAN SOME MORE.

Very conflicting reports.

Islamabad; drone strike last week; Afghanistan...

Lets wait for Obama's press conference.

Interesting on how he's killed before the 2012 elections and before Obama is supposed to give his speech :coffee:

Check TV for more info. US president is about to address his nation.

I hope this is a real news and not for local consumption because Obama wanted the troops to get out..They needed something and here it comes---

Killed by US assets, Osama bin Laden was killed tonight in a mansion on the outskirts of ISLAMABAD, PAKISTAN! Let's hear the GOP deny bin Laden was operating from inside Pakistan now!!!
So that's what RD was up to. And the Pakistani State mobilized the hatred of the entire Pakistani people in protest of this.

Is it same like 'We are winning Vietnam war' type slogan for public consumption? In any case, I hope the outcome is positive.

I really hope this leads to a decrease in terrorist activity around the globe.

2000-2010 was bad in terms of terrorism, 2010-2020 should be a lot better.

Zero impact.

Bin Laden has been irrelevant for a long time. This is closure for the US, but largely irrelevant on the larger fight against terrorism.

Very conflicting reports.

Islamabad; drone strike last week; Afghanistan...

Lets wait for Obama's press conference.

there's no doubt in my mind that regardless, our security and intelligence agencies gave a tip-off of some sort; interestingly enough the body has been transferred to Afghanistan -- presumably for DNA and further identification at a US military base

and yes, his death is symbolic but not necessarily a game-changer....he's just one personality. The violent political ideology still exists and is a global one; hopefully this would at least put a huge dent in the morale of some of the adherents to this ideology.

who knows; lets see

US Prez is about to give speech.......Dont think this is a bluff this time.....

This was a result of a CIA human-op, not a drone strike - CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom