What's new

Osama Dead. Obama Confirms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is great and all but unfortunately us Pakistanis are going to pay for the backlash of this. Terrorist groups aren't going to take this news kindly.

Send OBL to a taxidermist and mount him at Ground Zero would be my suggestion.

LOL, don't you think that is too morbid to put in the middle of New York? :P

Might increase tourist revenue though.

Reactions: NWO
NO NEWS YET IF HE WAS KILLED IN PAKISTAN OR AFGHANISTAN! USA USA USA USA!!!

At last the US got to him. What about his no2 ??

Sorry...The credit goes to B43. He started it.

Pfft that was disbanded...the chief of that group confirmed it years ago on 60 minutes! Bush said he did not think about osama famously remember!

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

I really hope this leads to a decrease in terrorist activity around the globe.

2000-2010 was bad in terms of terrorism, 2010-2020 should be a lot better.

My first and probably my last thanks to you! but well said!

LOL don't you think that is too morbid to put in the middle of New York? Might increase tourist reveune though.
Usually I wouldn't care what happened to the body of a criminal. But in this case OBL's friends and enemies do need to see that he's dead, at least until the crows have picked his body apart.

Pfft that was disbanded...the chief of that group confirmed it years ago on 60 minutes! Bush said he did not think about osama famously remember!
B43 did focused on the larger issue, which is Islamic terrorism against US. But the reality is that B43 was the one who started the hunt. The change in administration merely continued that hunt.

Usually I wouldn't care what happened to the body of a criminal. But in this case OBL's friends and enemies do need to see that he's dead, at least until the crows have picked his body apart.

That is quite harsh, but I think you are certainly entitled to that.

After all, he killed your fellow countrymen.

I won't shed any tears.

Holy dublet.... Didn`t they threaten a dirty bomb in Europe if this ever came to pass?
Probably just an empty threat.
If they really had a dirty bomb, they would most likely have used it already.

Threat by Al-CIAdah was that "if US killed Osama, they'll explode the nuke they had hidden in Europe..."

Don't u wonder at the co-incidence of that threat coming just few days before Osama was to be announced dead...

What a surprising timing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom