What's new

Osama Dead. Obama Confirms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
CNN saying he was Killed in a mansion outside the capital in Pakistan

CNN's Source: "Killed by U.S in mansion outside Islamabad"

F'ing it should be Pakistani Government giving speech first and now, clarify information.

Mike Sawyer, former head of the CIA OBL unit: "We really hadn't had an opportunity to get him since the 1990s...we're late in the game, Al-Q has dispersed over four continents, but this is an extraordinarily important victory. Both Administrations were embarrassed they couldn't get to him...he was living among a population that supported him and wanted to protect him."

I saw the attack on the WTC live and tonight I get to see the news of bin Laden's death live.

gambit brother you are espousing the republican fan boy stuff now. I'm going to give credit where credit is due-- OBAMA's admin did it.. that group was shutdown. This is an American victory- we had some champagne in the house - WIFE JUST POPPED IT! - let's rejoice as americans!

It's bullsh****T again Obama and American Military need VOTE from their poeple... If Usama bin laden is dead so who are fighting with NATO's in Afghanistan ?? lol such news 1000 of times since 2001/2003/2006 and 2007 many times CIA and Military claim about Bin LAden dead and if he is dead ... leave Afghanistan..

American people are damn against this non objective war WOT... they want immedialty exit... but how ??? IF they will go back without Bin ladin body ... People of USA will kick American Military and Govt... they dont want such kind of mess ... Pentagon Power will be finish in USA if US go back with **** faces.... They want to show some progress that we killed bin laden and Obama also desperatly show some thing about WOT otherwise next election will be kick Obama as well!

thats all about "GAME"

@ America

Now Cartoon network is over get lost from Afghanistan!

we know how much you are capable lol the game is ON!

If OBL is really dead thn this is Pakistani forces and ISI operation (80%) not yours a**** now leave Afghanistan and tel yout people (as usual) that you did this job otherwise Your people are not really interested to listen your BS (what you did in 10 years) and Obama not able to get vote in election simple!

Its all about Game nothing else more!

Wasn't he suppose to be in a cave, not a mansion??

I'm still going to be careful about this "Osama Bin Laden is dead" claim, US may confirm this but this could be US propaganda at the highest level. OBL is a pawn used to make advances and moves for greater targets.

They need to release photos and other evidence to the public, simply stating he's dead leaves unanswered questions. Pakistani Government Pres. Zardari bhagarat must also drag his pathetic lame duck self out and explain.

It's best to wait, research, learn, read, etc before making final judgments and analysis.

Like I said... worse times are here... If he did die in Islamabad... Afghan Taliban will join the TTP against Pakistan. Time for Pakistan to reshape its foreign policy!

gambit brother you are espousing the republican fan boy stuff now. I'm going to give credit where credit is due-- OBAMA's admin did it.. that group was shutdown. This is an American victory- we had some champagne in the house - WIFE JUST POPPED IT! - let's rejoice as americans!
Obama is going to milk this for all its worth. If Obama was in trouble for reelection, this will negate that trouble. Still...For those of us who were/are in the military, we know the real credit will go to B43.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom