What's new

Osama Dead. Obama Confirms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Afghani, take care of your 7th century county, you people have been dreaming for this day ever since britain created your miserable pathetic country which has acted as a cancer to pakistan ever since 1947.

One of the helicopter did go down why was there no massive attack, pakistan still supports haqqani network, quetta shurra who control 80% afghanistan why do the mighty america dont attack pakistan.

You people should get ready to come uinder taliban again.

dumbnut.....the heli did not go down because of fire....it got caught in recirculation...a phenomena in which the heli goes down in its own downforce....adn a proof of it is that the RPM of the tail rotor was not at max potential.....adn it is proved by the fact that the tail boom shaft was in its place ....had it been at full RPM it would have beeen flown out due to centrifugal force adn landed a 100 meters away.So the heli was not brought down due to fire....due to mechanical issues....but simple aerodynamic issues.

What you are suggesting that we should act in the total submission whenever they do a raid like this in the future.

Man ..I guess u dont knw US then..they could have used Nuke for its mission without any hesitation....they dont care and world has no power to say anything to it....get an example of Japan in WWII....they could have turned the whole Abbottabad and Islamabad into ashes within minutes...before even we could have thinked....:what:

If it is in the interest of our country, then and only then we'll take action.. is that fair enough?

First of all, this post wasn't directed at you. I kinda of already assessed your stand on this after spending the whole day on this 170 page long thread to read each and every post.

Secondly, My question of was of more deeper level which you failed to understand. What I meant was that do you guys think that these morons like Hafiz Saeed and the mourners (and the Lawyers who presented Mumtaz Qadri with garlands), are they detrimental to your nation or not?

There gotta be some difference between Smugglers and Special forces.. Innit??

;)

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

Didnt you an year back predict boots on the ground....??

Yes, why?

Do you smell anything?

^^^....change re circulation with vortex ring state.

Making a helicopter stealthy deals with noise and infrared as much (if not more) than radar. But in this case, the hubcap would be good for reducing the radar return from the tail rotor hub section.

What you are suggesting that we should act in the total submission whenever they do a raid like this in the future.

I would have been happy if you would have fire missile on chopper but putting OSAMA in safe heaven is not good for health.

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

I would have been happy if you would have fire missile on chopper but putting OSAMA in safe heaven is not good for health.

A bit odd he didn't have more weapons to defend himself. Almost like they burst into some random house.

Or maybe Osama felt he didnt need any weapons with adequate "protection" that allowed him to live in luxury at the mansion for 5+ years....He was living in a military contonment, far away from the presence of any US/NATO ground forces or the range of drone strikes which obviously would not be unleashed on a Pakistani military base....

But I agree with you on the "odd" part....though not wrt his weapons collection...; )

The choppers are actually less important; we know the US has superior stealth technology, so it's not really surprising.

The important thing is that a raid in a garrison town went unchallenged for 40 minutes. Either it was deliberately left alone (or even cordoned off) indicating Pakistan's active cooperation; or the Pakistani authorities failed to react.

The 40 minute raid is the more interesting aspect to me. In fact, the twitter guy heard the choppers before the actual raid, so the authorities had a lot of time to react.

The sad aspect is that our people do not understand geopolitical situation especially, the dear mullis. The dollar says that without gold, I won't have any worth. Similarly, mullahs should realize that by going on the streets won't solve any problem. Go to the school, send your children to the school and work hard. Why cannot China bully the U.S. on several issues despite having a manufacturing economy which the U.S lacks? The answer is simple, technology.

Now, the game starts. Now, the foes and friends will take their seats. If the U.S. exits, good for everyone but if they fail to honor their word, God bless this world.

Real game starts now...

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

The choppers are actually less important; we know the US has superior stealth technology, so it's not really surprising.

The important thing is that a raid in a garrison town went unchallenged for 40 minutes. Either it was deliberately left alone (or even cordoned off) indicating Pakistan's active cooperation; or the Pakistani authorities failed to react.

The 40 minute raid is the more interesting aspect to me. In fact, the twitter guy heard the choppers before the actual raid, so the authorities had a lot of time to react.

The sad aspect is that our people do not understand geopolitical situation especially, the dear mullis. The dollar says that without gold, I won't have any worth. Similarly, mullahs should realize that by going on the streets won't solve any problem. Go to the school, send your children to the school and work hard. Why cannot China bully the U.S. on several issues despite having a manufacturing economy which the U.S lacks? The answer is simple, technology.

Now, the game starts. Now, the foes and friends will take their seats. If the U.S. exits, good for everyone but if they fail to honor their word, God bless this world.

Real game starts now...

BREAKING NEWS....BREAKING NEWS....Osama has been greeted with chhappals, shoes and stones by all suicide bombers at the gates Jahnnum (hell) for falsely promising Jannat (heaven) to them for blasting themselves senselessly in the name of Jihad...

Man ..I guess u dont knw US then..they could have used Nuke for its mission without any hesitation....they dont care and world has no power to say anything to it....get an example of Japan in WWII....they could have turned the whole Abbottabad and Islamabad into ashes within minutes...before even we could have thinked....:what:

O comeon... Kurasaan and such a relate!
Thats for sure Pakistan stands no where in comparison to USA, thats the only logical part in your opinion.

There were four choppers, plus a full complement of jet fighters in the air, backed up by all needed ancillaries, ready to do whatever was needed to ensure success.
LOL LIONS ONE DAY LIFE IS BETTER THEN DOGS 100YEARS BASICALLY WHAT THE PAKISTAN ARMY HAS PROVEN ITS SCARED TO FIGHT THEN WE REALLY DONT NEED THESE COWARDS DO WE NOW.

THE AMERICANS WERE READY TO FIGHT THEN WE SHOULD GIVE THEM A FIGHT AT ANY COST EVEN IF THAT MEANS LOSING WITH DIGNITY THEN TAKING IT UP THE WAZOO

Hmm.. another twist.

Rift with Zawahiri led to Bin Laden killing: Saudi paper – The Express Tribune

US troops were led to al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden by his own deputy, Ayman al-Zawahiri, because of a simmering internal power struggle, a Saudi newspaper reported on Thursday.

Al-Watan newspaper, quoting an unnamed “regional source,” said the top two al Qaeda men had differences and that a courier who led US forces to bin Laden was working for Zawahiri.

The courier was a Pakistan national and not a Kuwaiti as the US suspected, Al-Watan said. The man knew he was being followed by the US military but disguised the fact.

“The Egyptian faction of al Qaeda is defacto running the organisation now and since he was taken ill in 2004 they have been trying to take full control,” according to the paper.

It said Zawahiri’s faction had persuaded Bin Laden to leave tribal areas along the Afghan-Pakistan border and take shelter instead in Abbottabad near Islamabad where he was finally killed by US commandos on Monday.

With the return of an Egyptian figure in al Qaeda, Saif al-Adel, last autumn from Iran, the Egyptian faction had hatched a plan to dispose of Saudi-born bin Laden, according to Al-Watan.

I seriously doubt the Americans made preparations to engage the PAF or PA with C-130 or fighter jets and ground troops on standby now that truly would have been a disaster both parties. This less about OBL more about getting out of Afghanistan.

Hmm.. another twist.

Rift with Zawahiri led to Bin Laden killing: Saudi paper – The Express Tribune

US troops were led to al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden by his own deputy, Ayman al-Zawahiri, because of a simmering internal power struggle, a Saudi newspaper reported on Thursday.

Al-Watan newspaper, quoting an unnamed “regional source,” said the top two al Qaeda men had differences and that a courier who led US forces to bin Laden was working for Zawahiri.

The courier was a Pakistan national and not a Kuwaiti as the US suspected, Al-Watan said. The man knew he was being followed by the US military but disguised the fact.

“The Egyptian faction of al Qaeda is defacto running the organisation now and since he was taken ill in 2004 they have been trying to take full control,” according to the paper.

It said Zawahiri’s faction had persuaded Bin Laden to leave tribal areas along the Afghan-Pakistan border and take shelter instead in Abbottabad near Islamabad where he was finally killed by US commandos on Monday.

With the return of an Egyptian figure in al Qaeda, Saif al-Adel, last autumn from Iran, the Egyptian faction had hatched a plan to dispose of Saudi-born bin Laden, according to Al-Watan.

Saudi spin on the situation. They are as equally $hit-scared of AQ and are trying to exploit the situation by causing a rift.

You dont need to be an analyst to work this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom