What's new

Osama Dead. Obama Confirms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The USS Carl Vinson would have obliterated any resistance.

There were four choppers, plus a full complement of jet fighters in the air, backed up by all needed ancillaries, ready to do whatever was needed to ensure success.

There were four choppers, plus a full complement of jet fighters in the air, backed up by all needed ancillaries, ready to do whatever was needed to ensure success.

What you are suggesting that we should act in the total submission whenever they do a raid like this in the future.

US has collected 14 hard discs and some 100 storage devices fron the site....there could be more shakening coming ..

I doubt there will be any more shakening coming as i am sure the same generals who are on the payroll of Americans were also collecting money from other sources this should hardly be a surprise to the Americans.But what the americans have achived by doing this is waken up the commen pakistani to a reality.

ndtv-obama-news.jpg

What you are suggesting that we should act in the total submission whenever they do a raid like this in the future.

No Sir.

I am merely stating facts. Whether PAF or PA or PN decides to put up any resistance, or not, is an operational decision by them. Just be aware of the consequences, that's all I am saying.

If needed and so decided, there will be more raids like this, yes.

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

No Sir.

I am merely stating facts. Whether PAF or PA or PN decides to put up any resistance, or not, is an operational decision by them. Just be aware of the consequences, that's all I am saying.

If needed and so decided, there will be more raids like this, yes.

Apart from sugar coating it as a joint operation, USA aint gonna give any other option to you imo

I don't usually re-quote articles in full, but I would urge Pakistanis to ponder this one.

They don't ponder the consequences of harbouring Osama Bin Laden or the repercussion that would follow if that becomes known and you are asking them to ponder an article. They dismiss comments from Senators & congressmen/woman as coming from Indian agents. Even senior members seem to live in a completely different zone where every opinion is irrelevant except what furthers the wild notions embedded in their heads of Pakistan being some sort of a lone ranger . The ones who will read & take this to heart don't need to; they already know. The rest live in a world of their own where arguments go like this -Osama wasn't involved in 9/11, Osama wasn't really in Pakistan, if he was there then the Americans put him there, he really wasn't killed, if he was killed then the Pakistani forces did it and the Americans are just claiming credit, if the Americans did it on their own then Pakistan shot down the helicopter....etc.

T-Faz.. i am really amazed at how freely and bluntly you question the integrity of PA, ISI and other intelligence agencies..

I think they are taking the right direction.. its a case of someone shouting at bigger loud speaker..

However, the questions are (which are supposed to be asked)

Why is the US account of operation changes every hour? Why are they not showing "gruesome" pictures of OBL when the other 3 are already everywhere and they are gruesome on the same level, if not more? Why are you so ashamed to ask these questions to US when their own media along with International media is asking these questions?

As far as you questions are concerned.. lets calmly analyse, shall we? (i'm a systems analyst by profession, thats the reason its difficult for me to digest)

1. It is a lie that PA was not aware of them coming in and going out.. the only mistake which PA made was to "allow" them to come in.. PA was not aware that the "hidden agenda" is to frame the integrity of Pakistan.. It is a lapse from planners and "counter" planners.. US here is one up.. PA never expected that they are going to claim that "they killed OBL" just because OBL was not there..

2. As i said, OBL was not there, yeah might be his family, but he was not there.. and as far his family is concerned, his brothers, sisters and elders sons have been living in western countries on and off.. so that also doesn't prove anything...

3. They were not suppose to stop that "incursion" just because it was NOT an incursion..

4. Agreed.. but i would say.. thats not army's fault.. Govt. needs to increase the income and internal security.. thats not army's responsibility

5. Based on what i said above.. this is what the whole world wants.. but is not in favor of Pakistan..

Hope you'll stop.. analyse.. examine.. and then judge..

System analyst, did you say? Does speculation to the highest order is part of the job? OMG, I'm kinda speechless by the level of denial amongst the highly educated ones. What's your take on the official statements that are coming out of Pakistan? What's your take on the people mourning Osama's death on Pakistan's street? What's your take on those lawers presenting Mumtaz Qadri with garlands? Is that how you think Pakistan will prosper or you agree that Pakistan needs to do things differently in order to rise from the ruins? Since you are in UK, do you even realize what kind of ruins we are taking about?

What's wrong with the stands being taken by the likes of T-Faz & others. It is time to revamp a lot of things in Pakistan including the absolute power (read God like) that the PA & ISI enjoys. But, most importantly, it is more then high time to try (I say try) to eradicate the religious radicalism from the heart and mind of the Pakistanis.

P.S.: To all posters, Please don't bring in Indias poor and toilets and cow piss here. We know we have lot of deficiency ourselves and there is lots of room to improve ourselves too. But that's some discussion for some other threads, not this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom