What's new

Osama Dead. Obama Confirms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the Pakistani TV channels are funny and tragic at the same time. One report is about the Indian TV channels how they are using last day's event to further malign Pakistan and the very next news is about some Bollywood chic.

Pakistan is next Somalia, no doubt..

And what made you come to that assumption. How can you compare Pakistan to Somalia, some Pakistani members in this site are so melo-dramatic. Instead of complaining we should try and change it. This generation of Pakistani's have one problem which I see so often, you always ask what the Nation can do for you, yet you don't ask what you can do for the Nation.

224612_10150177863004084_534819083_6738980_6837733_n.jpg

Gulf news if full of bharatis so no wonder they might had used the fake photoshoped picture spread earlier by Indians on net and later their Indian media

To all who wearing a green colored glass, If, If Pakistani intel & mill knew about OBL living there, and serious about catching him, not hid him, WHY ON EARTH THEY NEED AMERICANS TO COME & CAPTURE HIM?? Why at all they need a joint OP to capture people living in an house inside Pakistan? It was just a house in Pakistan, Not a nuclear bomb storage room in India. Why they need Americans to come and capture the occupant? Com-on, the mighty Pakistani army couldn't have done by themselves!!! There were hardly few people inside the house. Pakistan dreams of taking out India. MY God, can't they go into a house which is inside Pak by themselves? Why at all they need USA special force help? Com-on, take off your green colored glass you guys wearing. Grow up. Come out of your cocoon, and lola land. See whats happening in middle east. Do a favor to yourself.
As I write this, I am in Troy MI, and watching TV news.its 6.30PM. As per all news Chanel, Pakistan didn't even had a clue that Americans are coming in. They came in, did their job, went back, and called your leaders as Obama was addressing the nation on TV, that, they came in and killed OBL. Till then your army, ISI, and your leader had any clue about what is going on inside your country. Guess its a wake up call for Pakistan.Your mighty army, air force, and ISI. Your radar didn't work when Americans came in I guess. I do know India is not America. India is a country with ethics, and Dharma. At the same time Pakistan is not America. May be little better than Somalia, or Ethiopia.

It took few hours for me to go through all 105 pages.

Jana, You pretend to be a journalist? Huh? Please for Pakistan shake, come out of India centric sentiment, and see yourself globally. Just think how Expat Pakistanis think. At present they are ashamed of identifying themselves Pakistanis. I do travel a lot. Including China, and USA. End of the day Thank GOD, I am not a Pakistani.

Good luck.

How can US helicopters enter in deep PK-territory without consent, and go near to cantonment area in Abbottabad? In a BD newspaper I read that USA jammed PK's radded system at first, and then entered to PK territory! Does PK have such weak radder system? Very bad and threat to sovereignty!

PS: There are currently 511 users browsing this thread. (90 members and 421 guests)

SpArK Bhai,

Its too late now.

Actually its irrelavant ... i have seen all the major talk shows of yesterday and today and there was no such talks regarding anything in any major English ones.. If ever there was that would be ridiculous ... We will never let the US have a foothold in our nation... cause we very well know if we let them land here for something ... they will never leave..

We are damn concerned at their presence in Diego garcia in South and also in ur region.

They have been asking us to join missile shield , join coalition, and what not.. they even link military deals with political mileage.. whenever they did that aggressively we go the opposite way , cause we have been seeing the developments around us and are acting accordingly.

Ilyas Kashmiri remains much more dangerous,hope he ends up with the fishes asap

To all who wearing a green colored glass, If, If Pakistani intel & mill knew about OBL living there, and serious about catching him, not hid him, WHY ON EARTH THEY NEED AMERICANS TO COME & CAPTURE HIM?? Why at all they need a joint OP to capture people living in an house inside Pakistan? It was just a house in Pakistan, Not a nuclear bomb storage room in India. Why they need Americans to come and capture the occupant? Com-on, the mighty Pakistani army couldn't have done by themselves!!! There were hardly few people inside the house. Pakistan dreams of taking out India. MY God, can't they go into a house which is inside Pak by themselves? Why at all they need USA special force help? Com-on, take off your green colored glass you guys wearing. Grow up. Come out of your cocoon, and lola land. See whats happening in middle east. Do a favor to yourself.
As I write this, I am in Troy MI, and watching TV news.its 6.30PM. As per all news Chanel, Pakistan didn't even had a clue that Americans are coming in. They came in, did their job, went back, and called your leaders as Obama was addressing the nation on TV, that, they came in and killed OBL. Till then your army, ISI, and your leader had any clue about what is going on inside your country. Guess its a wake up call for Pakistan.Your mighty army, air force, and ISI. Your radar didn't work when Americans came in I guess. I do know India is not America. India is a country with ethics, and Dharma. At the same time Pakistan is not America. May be little better than Somalia, or Ethiopia.

It took few hours for me to go through all 105 pages.

Jana, You pretend to be a journalist? Huh? Please for Pakistan shake, come out of India centric sentiment, and see yourself globally. Just think how Expat Pakistanis think. At present they are ashamed of identifying themselves Pakistanis. I do travel a lot. Including China, and USA. End of the day Thank GOD, I am not a Pakistani.

Good luck.

Dream ON!!!!!!!!

I am still a PROUD Pakistani!.. if few selfish people don't have B A L L S... that doesn't mean its all Pakistanis..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom